The Path of Valor (Fire Emblem style RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! I'll make a map and run it by you later. Where would you want him recruited? Plains? Mountains?

I would say Plains would make more sense as him being a vagabond who needs clients he'd probably be closer to the actual city itself.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I would say Plains would make more sense as him being a vagabond who needs clients he'd probably be closer to the actual city itself.

Got it! I'll get a map done and message it to ya

@MixedUpGuy

On the very first page I added Burtash's Combat numbers. You should check that and let me know whether you're okay with the numbers or not

Okay, so I drew up some characters. The problem is I don't know whether to add them as more characters, let you guys choose one as the child unit that will be born to your character, or just post them and let any newcomers choose one as a face claim

Checked the stats and I think they work good by me.

And I say we try for kid units for the sake of utilizing that function of the RP. But that's just me thinking out loud.

Checked the stats and I think they work good by me.

And I say we try for kid units for the sake of utilizing that function of the RP. But that's just me thinking out loud.

Here's two of them then. I'll post the rest when I wake up. Super basic and grayscale because I feel their clothes and hair/eye color should match whoever their parents are. Or whoever wants to face claim them.

Child Archer.jpg

Child Thief.jpg

but I can do better yet I'm not!

The imgur is my most recent artwork from 2017

I say you should look at some of your really old art. If you cringe, that means you're improving

I still remember my old days of art. god it wasnt good

Cringe = You've gotten better. Cause back then you probably thought your old art was good art. It is an endless cycle of current goodness then past cringe.

I do not open the folder that is my 2011 art. Cause it sucks

Cringe = You've gotten better. Cause back then you probably thought your old art was good art. It is an endless cycle of current goodness then past cringe.

I do not open the folder that is my 2011 art. Cause it sucks
as you saw my tumblr has my 2017 and 2016 artwork. I've not been able to do much drawing as of recent, not without being put off and my form of anatomy going wrong at every turn

as you saw my tumblr has my 2017 and 2016 artwork. I've not been able to do much drawing as of recent, not without being put off and my form of anatomy going wrong at every turn

Even if the art puts you off, you gotta keep going. Use base sketches and references if you have to. Otherwise your drawing hand won't get stronger

• Useful
Reactions: Sairoh
Are we going to rp or is this dead

Ruby and Ace was who I was waiting for, but it seems Ace is gonna have to be marked off. Unless Ruby is gonna be recruitable later, I'm gonna have to move the story along

Status
Not open for further replies.