3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

PSX_20180809_160134.jpg

~| The 'Rewiring' BSB | The 'Rewiring' IC | The OOC | The 'Descending' IC | The 'Descending' BSB |~
~|
A Little Chat - Flashback |~

| Ada | Bella | Conway | DeeDee |
|
Euler | Jaycie | Keijo | Sabai
|

| Agent 94 |

⭐~~>Welcome to RPR!! From your GMs Boo and daFie~^^!!

⭐~~> Chat Event in BSB closing down^^!! And once it's done get ready for new EP!!^^!!

⭐~~>IC'ly we gots Two now!!^^!!
Descending Into a Dark Place.

Rewiring Our Bonds.
⭐~~>NOW Accepting OC Appies for Rewiring!!^^!!
⭐~~>DeeDee up for adoption AGAIN~^^!!

<~~~<>~~~>

Last edited:
Done with Ada's Musings!!

Please let me know if there's anything you want me to change!!

Vn4k31Ol.jpg

<~~>​

• <~~>
    ~SUBJECT PROFILE
    color: #aa8866

Subject IDN: CN-13035772

Nickname: Conway

Sex: Male

Years in the BLOCC: 2

Primary Handler: John Valentine

Prospective Owner: Arianna Giroux

Directive: Companionship. Picture the little yapping explosion of fur you might find in someone's purse, with no purpose in life other than to contemplate its crippling existential crisis.

Directive Skills: Cooking. Keeping house. Flattering. Reading emotions. Aromatherapy. Giving massages.

<~~>

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM:
    Algerian Black Pygmy Hedgehog. He is hand-sized with dark brown face, limbs, and belly, and the characteristic black and white quills of his breed.

Trained Advantage:
    - Sonic the Hedgehog: He can curl up into a ball and roll around relatively smooth surfaces.
    - Scent Mimicry: He can recreate any scent he's smelled if given the right scents to work with. Perfumes, sweat, oils, and other liquids are easy to work with. He can also use plants or anything he can easily crush in his paws or chew up. He combines the scents with his saliva and uses his nose and tongue to spread it on himself, others, or any object of one's choice.

SAPIENT FORM: Conway is a small boy. He stands at a moderately diminutive 5'5" and weighs approximately 150lbs, sporting a soft tummy and slightly stout figure. His skin is pale, his shoulders, arms, and back speckled with light brown freckles, and his eyes are a dark, solemn brown. His hair was a similarly dark brown, falling into his eyes and over his ears in messy wisps before it was shaved.

Conway speaks with a pleasant Midwestern American accent, and he can perfectly understand French, but has not been trained to speak it, as requested by his prospective owner.

Tell Tale Signs:
    • Pale whiskers sprout from his cheeks, close to his nose.
    • The skin on his hands are a dark brown, fading back into its human pallor past his wrists, and his nails are black and thick.
    • Black and white quills cover his shoulders and upper back, though he lacks the necessary small muscles to raise them defensively. They sit unthreateningly relaxed, making it quite difficult for others to prick themselves accidentally.

Conway wears dull grey onesies with teal trim, labelled with his IDN, which is also tattooed on the back of his neck, right above the quills.

• <~~>

~PERSONA

Posi+:
    • Affectionate - With people he knows, Conway is quite physically affectionate, enjoying the body warmth of others and the reassurance of physical contact.
    • Compassionate - Conway is also quite empathetic, always willing to listen and sympathize.
    • Curious - Despite his anxiety, Conway is intrigued by anything he hasn't seen before (so long as it doesn't look like it might eat him) and likes to explore.
    • Optimistic - Conway is always looking at the bright side, daydreaming about the future when everything will be better.
    • Creative Intelligence - He tends to think outside the box, and when he's feeling awake and safe, his brain doesn't stop working.

Nega-:
    • Nervous in new situations - When faced with new people or new locations, Conway's first instinct is to freeze and protect himself, and it takes him a while to relax.
    • Dislikes being in larger groups of people - Though Conway likes the presence of one or two people he knows, any groups larger than that frays his nerves, and he'll quickly get quiet and irritable.
    • Spacey - Particularly during the day, Conway will often drift off into his own thoughts mid-conversation, or take a nap if left to himself.
    • Terrible at giving advice - Though he's an excellent listener, he never knows what to say to people, and being asked for advice makes him nervous.
    • Sometimes grumpy - Particularly when just woken up, hungry, dirty, or otherwise mistreated, Conway becomes irritable and can uncharacteristically lash out.

Naps. Food. Heights. Baths. Exploring. Cuddling. Small spaces. Interesting smells.

Dislikes:
    Strangers. Crowds. Wide open spaces. Public speaking. Getting stuck. Falling. Being woken up. Getting dirty.

• <~~>

~EMERGENT PROPERTIES

1) Heightened hearing, heightened smell.

2) Physical carry-over in Sapient form: Immune to snake venom

3) Communication: BCT transmit within car length and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal.

4) Awakening. (further explored once "Those Glowing Eyes" is complete.)

5) Connections. (further explored once "Your Prey Mates" is complete.)

~~>(more to Unlock later^^!!)

<~~>

[imgr=800]https://i.imgur.com/g6eu0Fe.jpg[/img]

<~~>[/imgr]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesomes^^
Please let me know if there's anything you want me to change!!

Vn4k31Ol.jpg

<~~>​

• <~~>
    ~SUBJECT PROFILE
    color: #aa8866

Subject IDN: CN-13035772

Nickname: Conway

Sex: Male

Years in the BLOCC: 2

Primary Handler: John Valentine

Prospective Owner: Arianna Giroux

Directive: Companionship. Picture the little yapping explosion of fur you might find in someone's purse, with no purpose in life other than to contemplate its crippling existential crisis.

Directive Skills: Cooking. Keeping house. Flattering. Reading emotions. Aromatherapy. Giving massages.

<~~>

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM:
    Algerian Black Pygmy Hedgehog. He is hand-sized with dark brown face, limbs, and belly, and the characteristic black and white quills of his breed.

Trained Advantage:
    - Sonic the Hedgehog: He can curl up into a ball and roll around relatively smooth surfaces.
    - Scent Mimicry: He can recreate any scent he's smelled if given the right supplies.

SAPIENT FORM: Conway is a small boy. He stands at a moderately diminutive 5'5" and weighs approximately 150lbs, sporting a soft tummy and slightly stout figure. His skin is pale, his shoulders, arms, and back speckled with light brown freckles, and his eyes are a dark, solemn brown. His hair was a similarly dark brown, falling into his eyes and over his ears in messy wisps before it was shaved.

Conway speaks with a pleasant Midwestern American accent, and he can perfectly understand French, but has not been trained to speak it, as requested by his prospective owner.

Tell Tale Signs:

• Pale whiskers sprout from his cheeks, close to his nose.
    • The skin on his hands are a dark brown, fading back into its human pallor past his wrists, and his nails are black and thick.
    • Black and white quills cover his shoulders and upper back.

Conway wears dull grey onesies with teal trim, labelled with his IDN, which is also tattooed on the back of his neck, right above the quills.

• <~~>

~PERSONA

Posi+:

• Affectionate - With people he knows, Conway is quite physically affectionate, enjoying the body warmth of others and the reassurance of physical contact.
    • Compassionate - Conway is also quite empathetic, always willing to listen and sympathize.
    • Curious - Despite his anxiety, Conway is intrigued by anything he hasn't seen before (so long as it doesn't look like it might eat him) and likes to explore.
    • Optimistic - Conway is always looking at the bright side, daydreaming about the future when everything will be better.
    • Creative Intelligence - He tends to think outside the box, and when he's feeling awake and safe, his brain doesn't stop working.

Nega-:

• Nervous in new situations - When faced with new people or new locations, Conway's first instinct is to freeze and protect himself, and it takes him a while to relax.
    • Dislikes being in larger groups of people - Though Conway likes the presence of one or two people he knows, any groups larger than that frays his nerves, and he'll quickly get quiet and irritable.
    • Spacey - Particularly during the day, Conway will often drift off into his own thoughts mid-conversation, or take a nap if left to himself.
    • Terrible at giving advice - Though he's an excellent listener, he never knows what to say to people, and being asked for advice makes him nervous.
    • Sometimes grumpy - Particularly when just woken up, hungry, dirty, or otherwise mistreated, Conway becomes irritable and can uncharacteristically lash out.

Naps. Food. Heights. Baths. Exploring. Cuddling. Small spaces. Interesting smells.

Dislikes:
    Strangers. Crowds. Wide open spaces. Public speaking. Getting stuck. Falling. Being woken up. Getting dirty.

• <~~>

~EMERGENT PROPERTIES

1) Heightened hearing, heightened smell.

2) Physical carry-over in Sapient form: Immune to snake venom

3) Communication: BCT transmit within car length and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal.

4) Awakening. (further explored once "Those Glowing Eyes" is complete.)

5) Connections. (further explored once "Your Prey Mates" is complete.)

~~>(more to Unlock later^^!!)

<~~>

[imgr=800]https://i.imgur.com/g6eu0Fe.jpg[/img]

<~~>[/imgr]
W⭐Ws! Sooooo loves Conway^^ He's a cuddle pet! Looks good! But k sooooo like just gunna wait for daFie to give her thumbs up first though before you can postie him to the Cast thread. So just wait for that but like should be no probs^^.

But for me the only thing is the 'Those Glowing eyes' part. It's actuaaaaaalllly a bit more intensive than that. Head to the Boardroom and go to the Discussions and find the Agent 94 thread and see what's good k? Conway needs to elaborate on what the Panther saw in him or saw him do that made her choose him to be one of the Subjects to runaway with^^

But for me the only thing is the 'Those Glowing eyes' part. It's actuaaaaaalllly a bit more intensive than that. Head to the Boardroom and go to the Discussions and find the Agent 94 thread and see what's good k? Conway needs to elaborate on what the Panther saw in him or saw him do that made her choose him to be one of the Subjects to runaway with^^

Got a skeleton of an idea down! Will update the chara sheet tomorrow~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Omg I love him

• Bucket of Rainbows
Too cute for this world ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
@fish-writer Well done. But there are a couple things I believe need clarifying.

1) The quills in Sapient form. Are they densely covering his back and shoulders or is it more of a smattering of quills? And if they are not the physical carry over, I'd like them non-defensive. Meaning the muscle control to turn the quills into dangerous spikes in Sapient form is non-existent.

2)How does the recreation of scent work in Animal form? Please elaborate.

As soon as these are worked out, we'll get Conway into the Cast.

• Bucket of Rainbows
K soooo like once Conway is all sorted out and we all do a blurb for the hedgehog then I think we goods to go IC'ly^^ Hoping we can get Basil in here but we talked about it and we just gots to hope that Quetz comes through and catches up.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mystical Fox
Me threeee!!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm a bit late but AYEEEE

• Bucket of Rainbows
I added some more description to his quills and scent mimicry. Also wanted to let you know today was busier than anticipated, so I didn't finish Those Glowing Eyes, but will let you know once I do! Ideally tomorrow afternoon EST.

And I'm excited tooooo!!! I keep reading all the stuff in the Boardroom and I'm so excited to join such talented writers and colourful characters *_*

I added some more description to his quills and scent mimicry. Also wanted to let you know today was busier than anticipated, so I didn't finish Those Glowing Eyes, but will let you know once I do! Ideally tomorrow afternoon EST.

And I'm excited tooooo!!! I keep reading all the stuff in the Boardroom and I'm so excited to join such talented writers and colourful characters *_*
K looks alllll goods now^^ ACCEPTED!!

So please postie up Conway in the Cast thread. And when you are done your "what did the Panther see in you" please post it in the "Agent 94" thread in the BS Boardroom k?

Aaaaaaand I see under the backstories... Are you making a Connection with Euler?@,@?

@err'body else
As for the rest of us... Looks like another blurb to do! ;DD

Awwwww offered her a carrrot. So cute, much love.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Because food makes everyone happier!! Right? ^-^;;
Welllll... it's a good thing he didn't offer to hug her or else it would have been a very, very, very short stint for Conway in the RP :3333~

Finished my blurb for Conway^^ Gunna get daFie to do hers up tomorrow k?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: fish-writer
Done with Conway's blurb!!