3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

PSX_20180809_160134.jpg

~| The 'Rewiring' BSB | The 'Rewiring' IC | The OOC | The 'Descending' IC | The 'Descending' BSB |~
~|
A Little Chat - Flashback |~

| Ada | Bella | Conway | DeeDee |
|
Euler | Jaycie | Keijo | Sabai
|

| Agent 94 |

⭐~~>Welcome to RPR!! From your GMs Boo and daFie~^^!!

⭐~~> Chat Event in BSB closing down^^!! And once it's done get ready for new EP!!^^!!

⭐~~>IC'ly we gots Two now!!^^!!
Descending Into a Dark Place.

Rewiring Our Bonds.
⭐~~>NOW Accepting OC Appies for Rewiring!!^^!!
⭐~~>DeeDee up for adoption AGAIN~^^!!

<~~~<>~~~>

Last edited:
@fish-writer
Conway is known as "The Hedgehog with a Fine Heart" please add this to your sheet under Awakenings:

Since Conway has been 2 years in the BLOCC, he may cause a small item in his possession to 'capture the heart' of up to 2 persons within a car's length. This will cause them to become transfixed upon the item for 2 minutes as long as they are within capturing zone of the item. He may use this EP twice per week.

And later, one more scenario to write.

@fish-writer 'What the Panther thinks of you" part 1 and the month later scenario in Conway's Boardroom thread are done.
Yayuh! And so looks like we just need a blurb from @Somebody~Actually for Conway and we are pretty much done save a few loose ends. But that being said, we will be able to move on IC'ly next Monday!! ;DDDD

@fish-writer thanks ya for the :rainbow: !!^^!!

K soooooo like for the most part, RP details and announcements will go in the Info, Updates and Events thread in the BSB and at the tops of the OOC, IC and CAST threads. The sillies and general type posties will stay in the OoC. Like still postie up in both threads but daFie would like this BSB thread to be the more formal/serious one k^^

@neobendium
@Mystical Fox
@Somebody~Actually
@fish-writer

Reactions: noodle
Euler's blurb for Conway is now done

• According to Plan
Reactions: Meringue
  • Spicy
Reactions: DeFier and noodle
Hell. Oh.

Busy little bees I see... well done! No, really, good work with the posts and interactions!

Alright, peeps, I got really busy the past couple weeks but I believe I'm caught up save my IC post. I shall be working on one, but I may wait to actually post it and see if anyone else posts. Boomer is working on a Jaycie post of which I shall include in my post for The Rhino, Agent 53.

Keep the ball rolling, peeps! I'll check in tomorrow again after work.

Hell. Oh.

Busy little bees I see... well done! No, really, good work with the posts and interactions!

Alright, peeps, I got really busy the past couple weeks but I believe I'm caught up save my IC post. I shall be working on one, but I may wait to actually post it and see if anyone else posts. Boomer is working on a Jaycie post of which I shall include in my post for The Rhino, Agent 53.

Keep the ball rolling, peeps! I'll check in tomorrow again after work.
Yeah~yeah!! Lovin the posties too, err'body!!^^!!

But like thuikin Boo didn't think this through properly. Like I am sooooo torn reading over the IC'ly posties and the Thrum posties. Like one is happy and like a little celebration kinda party/gathering and like the other is the reality of leaving so many others behind. UGHS. Feels like crying cuz like these teens are soooo breaking my feeeels. :[ But like that just goes to show how awesomes your posties are!!

Anyways... Can't wait to see where this leads fo'sho!! ;DD

EDZ~ and like just a reminder k? The GMs only postie up only :checkmark: check marks IC'ly . We sooooo loves your posties but this is how we do it. ^^; but you do you! Give others rainbows , hearts , fire , ice creams , etc as you wish k ;DD

Last edited:
I'm super excited for this! Hopefully I'll be able to make reply posts soon!!

Yeah~yeah!! Lovin the posties too, err'body!!^^!!

But like thuikin Boo didn't think this through properly. Like I am sooooo torn reading over the IC'ly posties and the Thrum posties. Like one is happy and like a little celebration kinda party/gathering and like the other is the reality of leaving so many others behind. UGHS. Feels like crying cuz like these teens are soooo breaking my feeeels. :[

Boomer crying already. Not surprised. Nah well no one to blame but yourself this time. ;P

Anyways, on Sunday, I'll have a post for the Rhino and plonk in Jaycie's post there too. Alright and head's up; it looks like next round will start next Thurs, peeps. Boomer posted as GM on Tuesday so we should keep things moving.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Boomer crying already. Not surprised. Nah well no one to blame but yourself this time. ;P

Ummmm...
tumblr_mk1ynouh5t1qd5hhno2_250.gif

I said: I FEEL like crying.

Anyways yeah~yeah I will also add a bit more to the chat Event thread too^^

• According to Plan
Reactions: DeFier
Hey~hey^^!!

What's good err'body?! ;DD

K soooo like me n daFie been talking and she is gunna hold off posting for Agent 53, the Rhino. This is so that we can hold out so err'body can postie up their openings and to just like keep it simple for now.

Soooo then like Imma just pass time by posting in the 'chat before leaving' then postie up for Jaycie in the main IC tmrw k^^

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: DeFier and noodle
I'm gonna try to answer soon!! Life is super hectic right now so I've been too busy to even touch this.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Same. I'll get mine in tonight tho. ^^

Right, pre-Chat post done! I'll try to have an IC bit up by tomorrow night!!

Right, pre-Chat post done! I'll try to have an IC bit up by tomorrow night!!
Saw that and sooooo awesomes! I postied up for Jaycie so there's a little more to go from k^^

• Love
Reactions: noodle