3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

PSX_20180809_160134.jpg

~| The 'Rewiring' BSB | The 'Rewiring' IC | The OOC | The 'Descending' IC | The 'Descending' BSB |~
~|
A Little Chat - Flashback |~

| Ada | Bella | Conway | DeeDee |
|
Euler | Jaycie | Keijo | Sabai
|

| Agent 94 |

⭐~~>Welcome to RPR!! From your GMs Boo and daFie~^^!!

⭐~~> Chat Event in BSB closing down^^!! And once it's done get ready for new EP!!^^!!

⭐~~>IC'ly we gots Two now!!^^!!
Descending Into a Dark Place.

Rewiring Our Bonds.
⭐~~>NOW Accepting OC Appies for Rewiring!!^^!!
⭐~~>DeeDee up for adoption AGAIN~^^!!

<~~~<>~~~>

Last edited:
K! Sooooo like I finished my Musing blurbs for "Your Prey Mates" in Jaycie's charrie sheet^^

Anything you'd like Boo to edit just let me know k ;DDDD

• Spicy
Reactions: DeFier
I've replied to the Panther pointing a gun at me

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Meringue
Sounds like a plan ^^

Hell. Oh.

So it looks like the Cast will end up consisting of all us vets of the original RP.

But now, for real. Anyone working on the Musings part of your sheet? Once those are done we can go IC'ly. And looking over Boomer's Musings... I like them, but you all do not have to write that much nor do you have to write in first person. Just a small 'blurb' to get you going. As time goes on, I am positive that you all will have ample opportunity to type up more about your Prey Mates.

Alright then, peeps. Hope we can get this sucker launched soon.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Oh shiiii were we supposed to be working on that? For some reason thought we were not doing that part yet

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hell. Oh.

So it looks like the Cast will end up consisting of all us vets of the original RP.

But now, for real. Anyone working on the Musings part of your sheet? Once those are done we can go IC'ly. And looking over Boomer's Musings... I like them, but you all do not have to write that much nor do you have to write in first person. Just a small 'blurb' to get you going. As time goes on, I am positive that you all will have ample opportunity to type up more about your Prey Mates.

Alright then, peeps. Hope we can get this sucker launched soon.
Ty. I like em too^^ And can't wait to see err'body's Musings too!

Just letting you know I'm almost done with Musing :)
Yayuh!! Sooooo awesomes^^!!

Yeah~yeah I can totes see Jaycie and Bella being dance buds. And Jaycie is starstruck by Year 3's. And starstruck in particular by Bella since Jaycie herself is a dancer and aspires to become a superstar pet for her prospective owners. And knowing that Bella actually wants to escape the BLOCC, makes Jaycie feel better about her decision too.

Like the way I did my blurb was to stare at the charries pics, physicality and personality and figure out how they and Jaycie would get on together. And its like daFie says, just a small blurb anyways that can always be added into later k?

And if you need to do a small back n forth interaction to get a better 'feel' for how charries would get along... well, like that's what the BS Boardroom is for too. Just set up a new thread and invite k^^

Reactions: Mystical Fox
Aaaand now Euler’s Musings are done.

Aaaand now Euler’s Musings are done.
Soooooooooooooo awesomes n sooooo... Aussie'd up :333 Like ya made Boo look up the slang bruh ^^; It really is like how Jaycie gets confused with what Euler says sometimes ;DDDD

And yeah~yeah they are first year buds!!💖,💖!! It's kinda like opposites attract, I guess? Jaycie talks and sqwaks a lot whereas Euler is an awesomes listener and bunnies don't make a lot of sounds ;DD Oh! And check out Jaycie's thread in the BS Boardroom regarding Silk and Velour. Those chicks are the toxic A-Listers of the Year 3 'to-be-released' batch. I'm sure Jay and Yule got their fill from those 2 Queen B's. Ughsssss....

K soooo like just waiting on @DeFier @Mystical Fox and @neobendium to get their Musings done then we can go IC'ly!!^^!!

Reactions: DeFier
Aaaaaaahhhhhhh......I'm slightly sick and haven't had a lot of time, (and my computer is broken so coding on a tablet is a nightmare) but I'll try my best to get the Musings done!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Bella's Musing is done :)
Looking goods^^ Yayuh!!

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh......I'm slightly sick and haven't had a lot of time, (and my computer is broken so coding on a tablet is a nightmare) but I'll try my best to get the Musings done!
All goods^^ daFie is pretty busy so she don't have much time too.

@Quetzalcoatl what's good bruh? ^^ you still with us?

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: DeFier and noodle
Hell. Oh.

Alrighty, peeps. I will be finishing my 'Musings' for Agent 94 on Thursday. Thanks for your hard work and creativity; it will defo pay off. And just waiting on a couple peeps but we should be going to IC hopefully soon.

And to let you know I will be reusing the opening post from the original RP but note that what happens when the lift stops ascending may be somewhat different this time around.

Bumping Interest Check now.

• Bucket of Rainbows