3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

PSX_20180809_160134.jpg

~| The 'Rewiring' BSB | The 'Rewiring' IC | The OOC | The 'Descending' IC | The 'Descending' BSB |~
~|
A Little Chat - Flashback |~

| Ada | Bella | Conway | DeeDee |
|
Euler | Jaycie | Keijo | Sabai
|

| Agent 94 |

⭐~~>Welcome to RPR!! From your GMs Boo and daFie~^^!!

⭐~~> Chat Event in BSB closing down^^!! And once it's done get ready for new EP!!^^!!

⭐~~>IC'ly we gots Two now!!^^!!
Descending Into a Dark Place.

Rewiring Our Bonds.
⭐~~>NOW Accepting OC Appies for Rewiring!!^^!!
⭐~~>DeeDee up for adoption AGAIN~^^!!

<~~~<>~~~>

Last edited:
Ya I'm still joining anyways working on Euler's updated Sheet

Nice. Hope to see the hare soon.

I finished doing the "What does the panther think of you" thingy :)

Decided to go with something different! Hope you like it!
Nicely done. Now what happens is that your character will get a new Emergent Property. Bella's reaction was like nerves of steel but Ada already has that EP. So would you prefer something like Empathy which would allow you to get a 'sense of intent' or Clarity which would allow Bella to pick out those that could shapechange? After you choose we will sort out the details.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Yayuh^^ Good to see you back in action! And can't wait fo'sho ;DD

Looooooves it! Tough little ferret girl standing her ground in the midst of the Scars @@!!

K soooo like in your charrie sheet, in the Backstories section under the "those glowing eyes" put a summary of what happened . Like just a couple sentences. Look at Jaycie s sheet for ref k? We will go from there by k?

And like Imma postie up Jaycies impressions on Bella soon too^^

Nicely done. Now what happens is that your character will get a new Emergent Property. Bella's reaction was like nerves of steel but Ada already has that EP. So would you prefer something like Empathy which would allow you to get a 'sense of intent' or Clarity which would allow Bella to pick out those that could shapechange? After you choose we will sort out the details.
I think Empathy would be my preferred one :)

Awesomes^^ and I think Basil's EP was close to Clarity anyways. daFies a dumbass so please do forgive her :33

So, uh....I just sorta reposted Ada's old CS since I'm not changing anything on her. That okay??

664afe380801596ea924ccec726be8f3--character-ideas-character-inspiration.jpg

220px-House_Sparrow_%28Passer_domesticus%29-_Female_in_Kolkata_I_IMG_3787_%28cropped%29.jpg

Subject IDN: Subject AD-12623263

Nickname: Ada

Sex: F

Years in the BLOCC: 2

Animal Type: Sparrow

Trained Advantages:
Singing
Arial Obstacle Course Running

Directive: Entertainment
-When not entertaining, Ada has been trained to be a messenger. She brings notes, orders, and small objects around large properties.

Directive Skills:
- Message relay
- Singing voice
- Flight maneuverability
- Speed up to 28 MPH
- Good stamina
- Public performance

<~★~>
PHYSICALITY

-Physical Desc-

Animal: Ada is tiny in her animal form, only 14 cm in length and with a mass of 1.2 oz. Her feathers are a light tan, with the backs of her wings and head dotted with dark red and black. Her eyes are a dark red-brown, almost black.

Sapient: Ada is petite, only around 5' 4" and 120 lbs in human form. Her dark red hair is short but thick and fluffy, and once it grows out from being shaved, it will be naturally wavy. Red-brown freckles dot her nose and arms. She's slightly curvy, with most of her weight attributed to her muscular build. Her eyes are a muddy black-brown, swirling earth tones that can snap into flame on a dime.

Tell Tale Signs:
Obvious
- The skin of Ada's feet and legs (to her knees) is almost scaly and slightly discolored, reminiscent of her bird form.
- A light spray of feathers grow up her spine and spread out on her shoulders.
- Her eyes are the same throughout both forms, leaving her with bird eyes in human form.

Emergent Properties:

1) Heightened hearing.

2) Ada has a great immune system and rarely gets sick.

3) BCT transmit within a car length and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal. May transmit to multiple others within a car length.

4) The Sparrow With Nerves of Steel: Since Ada has been 2 years in the BLOCC, she may 'turn away' up to 2 Predators for 2 minutes. This will cause them to turn their aggression elsewhere that is not Ada. She may use this EP twice per week.

5) Connections: WIP

<~★~>

PERSONA

Posi+
+Social: Ada isn't afraid of crowds and 'pack bonds' easily with those who aren't threats to her life.
+Analytical: Especially when it comes to food, Ada can easily find quick paths to things that would otherwise be considered hard to reach or even impossible to get.
+Protective: She will put her life on the line to protect those she considers worthy for it, and won't back down despite often being too small to fight back.
+Mask: Ada can mask her emotions sometimes, which can and has saved her from bad consequences.

Nega-
-Stubborn: Ada is a natural-born leader and often finds it hard to back down, even when proven wrong.
-Grudge: When she is wronged, Ada can hold grudges for much longer than is necessary, often giving the person in question the silent treatment until she explodes and lets a torrent of masked anger out on them in the form of shrill yelling.
-Dominant: Ada has problems with authority and resents being told to do things.

Likes: Civilization, trees, bushes, social activity, soft things, fruit, seeds, nuts, swimming

Dislikes: Heavy lifting, open spaces, wilderness, metal, restraints, cats, birds of prey, dogs (most predators, really), restrictive authority

<~★~>

BIO/HISTORY
1) Ada stared the panther down, putting herself in between the predator and her handler....and the other Dexters further down the hall. For that brave (but still slightly stupid) act, Ada has been recognized as Marked, and dubbed "the steel-nerved sparrow".

2) WIP

<~★~>

MUSINGS

WIP?

Last edited:
Yeah all goods man^^.

But like just hold off on the Connections part between Jaycie and Ada k? We need to sort that out later.

Sounds good. I'll take that out. And Bella and Ada's connection?

Yeah sorry but like that too :[

Reactions: noodle
Reactions: DeFier

Very well then.

Agent 94 sees Bella as "That Sensitive Ferret"

Since Bella has been 3 years in the BLOCC, she may 'Sense Intent' of up to 3 persons within a cars length. This will allow her get a sense of their intent but will not allow her to detect lies. The EP lasts up to 3 minutes when activated. She may use this EP once per week.

Please put this under Emergent Properties in your sheet.

josephine_by_hiba_tan_dah49wa-pre.jpg

<~~>

• <~~>

~SUBJECT PROFILE

Subject IDN: LE-27182818

Nickname: Euler
    Sex: Female
    Years in the BLOCC: 1

Primary Handler: Olympia Fuentes

Prospective Owner: Elio Marino

Directive: Lure/Game
    • As and addendum she is supposed to help clean up after hunts and races

Directive Skills:

1. Nimble
    2. Trained Stamina
    3. Evasion Tactics
    4. Light carpentry
    5. Cleaning
    <~~>​

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM: Snowshoe Hare
    d3ef87839f7c8075bccaf0e5a7ff9e60.jpg

• Her animal form is slightly larger than is common for the species at 20 inches in length and weighing around 4 lbs.

Trained Advantage:

1. Can balance and walk on her front paws (hands in human form).

SAPIENT FORM: Her human form stands at 5'5 and a half, has an average build that is slightly muscled thanks to carpentry practice. Her hair is a medium strawberry blonde with a frizzy and wavy texture; or it would be if it wasn't currently shaved. Her eyes are a light green resembling jade. On her face are a scattering of small round mole birthmarks; one on the bridge of her nose(left side), one on her left cheek, and two close together on her neck.

Tell Tale Signs:

Obvious

1. Ears, although on the sides of her face are completely that of a hare's
    2. Whiskers grow from around her nose on both sides.
    3. Retains her tail no matter which form

Subtle
    1. Larger than normal, wide feet
    2. Buck front two teeth (Top)
    3. Skin and hair is lighter in the winter time

<~~>

~THEME

<~~>

<~~~<>~~~>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Mkay! But other than those, I don't need to change anything? What's next?

The Musings part. Just a blurb on what Ada thinks of the others. You may wait to do them until you see what Boomer posts for Jaycie . But other than that go ahead and post Ada in the Cast thread .

@Mystical Fox
Same goes for you. Just update the EP and you are good to post Bella in the Cast thread.

Well done to you both!

The Musings part. Just a blurb on what Ada thinks of the others. You may wait to do them until you see what Boomer posts for Jaycie . But other than that go ahead and post Ada in the Cast thread .

@Mystical Fox
Same goes for you. Just update the EP and you are good to post Bella in the Cast thread.

Well done to you both!
Sounds good. I'll do that tonight and start work on the blurbs. What about Basil, though? Should I just write blurbs on those who get posted as they get posted?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Arrg coding whyyyy

@Mystical Fox

Well done to you both!
Sounds good. I'll do that tonight and start work on the blurbs. What about Basil, though? Should I just write blurbs on those who get posted as they get posted?
Yeah~yeah. This time around we wait till charries are acceptable and done up at the same level of completion^^

• Love
Reactions: DeFier and noodle
josephine_by_hiba_tan_dah49wa-pre.jpg

<~~>

• <~~>

~SUBJECT PROFILE

Subject IDN: LE-27182818

Nickname: Euler
    Sex: Female
    Years in the BLOCC: 1

Primary Handler: Olympia Fuentes

Prospective Owner: Elio Marino

Directive: Lure/Game

• As and addendum she is supposed to help clean up after hunts and races

Directive Skills:

1. Nimble
    2. Trained Stamina
    3. Evasion Tactics
    4. Light carpentry
    5. Cleaning
    <~~>​

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM: Snowshoe Hare

• Her animal form is slightly larger than is common for the species at 20 inches in length and weighing around 4 lbs.

Trained Advantage:

1. Can balance and walk on her front paws (hands in human form).

SAPIENT FORM: Her human form stands at 5'5 and a half, has an average build that is slightly muscled thanks to carpentry practice. Her hair is a medium strawberry blonde with a frizzy and wavy texture; or it would be if it wasn't currently shaved. Her eyes are a light green resembling jade. On her face are a scattering of small round mole birthmarks; one on the bridge of her nose(left side), one on her left cheek, and two close together on her neck.

Tell Tale Signs:

Obvious

1. Ears, although on the sides of her face are completely that of a hare's
    2. Whiskers grow from around her nose on both sides.
    3. Retains her tail no matter which form

Subtle

1. Larger than normal, wide feet
    2. Buck front two teeth (Top)
    3. Skin and hair is lighter in the winter time

<~~>

~THEME

<~~>

<~~~<>~~~>

Yup. Somethings a bit screwy with your code. Hit the gear icon and copy/paste this.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ahhh fixed Euler's done. Not much changed.

Reactions: DeFier