3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

PSX_20180809_160134.jpg

~| The 'Rewiring' BSB | The 'Rewiring' IC | The OOC | The 'Descending' IC | The 'Descending' BSB |~
~|
A Little Chat - Flashback |~

| Ada | Bella | Conway | DeeDee |
|
Euler | Jaycie | Keijo | Sabai
|

| Agent 94 |

⭐~~>Welcome to RPR!! From your GMs Boo and daFie~^^!!

⭐~~> Chat Event in BSB closing down^^!! And once it's done get ready for new EP!!^^!!

⭐~~>IC'ly we gots Two now!!^^!!
Descending Into a Dark Place.

Rewiring Our Bonds.
⭐~~>NOW Accepting OC Appies for Rewiring!!^^!!
⭐~~>DeeDee up for adoption AGAIN~^^!!

<~~~<>~~~>

Last edited:
Oh dang forgot about the bunny.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
@Mystical Fox Hey~hey^^
K sooooo like just a correction. For Bella's Awakening EP change the 1x per week to 3x per week k?

@Err'body!!

Also in the SAPIENT FORM under Physicality can you please add what kind of 'Accent' your prospective owner asked of you. I just think it would be cute to imagine in our heads what our charries sound like when they speak :333

Also, what other language you've been taught [if applicable cuz not all Subjects' directives will require additional languages]. So like: Year 1 only English. Year 2 English plus one. Year 3 English plus two.

• Love
Reactions: DeFier and noodle
Reactions: noodle
I've written and posted my "what does the panther think of you" post. Decided to kind of do my own scenario. Hopes it's okay ^^'

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
I've written and posts my "what does the panther think of you" post. Decided to kind of do my own scenario. Hopes it's okay ^^'
W⭐W! That was amaaaaaazing!!^^!!

K soooo like just gunna wait for daFie to gets the EP k?

Reactions: DeFier
I've written and posts my "what does the panther think of you" post. Decided to kind of do my own scenario. Hopes it's okay ^^'

Euler is seen as "The Elusive Hare."

Since Euler has been 1 year in the BLOCC, she may create an illusory image of herself for 1 minute. This will fool the visual sense only. Those that touch the image or scrutinized by those with heightened vision will realize it is fake. She may use this EP once per week.

@neobendium Please change your Awakened EP from "turns away Predators" to "turns away Aggressors." So Ada's EP encompasses any that mean to do her harm.

Euler is seen as "The Elusive Hare."

Since Euler has been 1 year in the BLOCC, she may create an illusory image of herself for 1 minute. This will fool the visual sense only. Those that touch the image or scrutinized by those with heightened vision will realize it is fake. She may use this EP once per week.

@neobendium Please change your Awakened EP from "turns away Predators" to "turns away Aggressors." So Ada's EP encompasses any that mean to do her harm.
Done!

Euler has been updated! Still not sure what sort of accent to give her tho.

What's the craic?! Awesomes^^!!

My girlie sounds like female Ryan Reynolds ;PP
Ada will sound like a female, quieter version of Jacksepticeye- since that's the only exposure I have to Irish accents XD
This is a nice little interview with a couple of beautiful actors is a nice little interview with a couple of beautiful actors. Margot is Aussie and Saoirse is Irish.

The Panther has a French Accent. I think she sounds like Eva Green before she got the English accent.

Euler has been updated! Still not sure what sort of accent to give her tho.
Nicely done. Please post Euler in The Cast thread.

Alright then...Euler shall have an Australian Accent!!

This is a nice little interview with a couple of beautiful actors is a nice little interview with a couple of beautiful actors. Margot is Aussie and Saoirse is Irish.

The Panther has a French Accent. I think she sounds like Eva Green before she got the English accent.
So we have an Aussie bunny, an Irish sparrow, a Canadian Blue Jay so far. And daaaaayaaaam Ms. daFie you just made my Panther girlie super-uber hot! Francaise Mais Ouai!! :3333~~

K working on Prey Mate blurbs tonight!!^^!!

• According to Plan

So we have an Aussie bunny, an Irish sparrow, a Canadian Blue Jay so far. And daaaaayaaaam Ms. daFie you just made my Panther girlie super-uber hot! Francaise Mais Ouai!! :3333~~

My character now, bitch.

@Somebody~Actually @Mystical Fox
"What the Panther thinks of you" has been updated in the Panther's sheet.

There is a second part in the Boardroom in your character's thread. This part consists of a quick back and forth to get a sense of why your character wants to escape and to create a 'special link' between the Prey and the Panther when they use the Big Cat Tap Code. Also gets a sense of an reaction when the Subjects are put in a life and death situation.

My character now, bitch.

There is a second part in the Boardroom in your character's thread. This part consists of a quick back and forth to get a sense of why your character wants to escape and to create a 'special link' between the Prey and the Panther when they use the Big Cat Tap Code. Also gets a sense of an reaction when the Subjects are put in a life and death situation.
Do I pick up where Lulu left off?

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • According to Plan
My character now, bitch.

Do I pick up where Lulu left off?

If you wish. Or edit the post and I shall play along. All good.