Status
Not open for further replies.

✦ みかん ✦

Original poster
fabf521b6d8ea85c119c72c9d3202c5f.png

tumblr_m7qnaffjHD1qbz46qo1_500.gif

OOC [You are already here!] // IC [Has not been created yet!]
  • In this world A/B/O dynamics is what keeps everyone in line and keeps everyone safe, however some Alphas tend to abuse their power and bully Omegas and Betas into doing what they want. Some Betas harass Omegas to feel big, and Omegas being the weaker group can only suffer this abuse. A group called the OEA (Omega Equality Act) began to protest the balance of the world and the hierarchy of the dynamics.

The public school system is divided by Alphas and Betas and Omegas, where Alphas go to a special school to learn leadership skills and while Betas and Omegas go to an integrated school where Betas learn general skills and Omegas learn submissive, home eke based skills. The OEA gets a probation act passed where a school for all dynamics would be created to attempt at remaking the dynamics and destroying the hierarchy. Alphas, Betas and Omegas would take the same classes and learn the exact same thing in order to create better, more accepting individuals. However not everyone forced to attend this school is on board with the idea and wish to sabotage it.
  • A/B/O Dynamics, otherwise known as Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics. Yes, these are werewolf terms, but has nothing to do with the creatures themselves. These dynamics are applied to human beings, and are the three "natures" that one can be. Think of them as categories. Though, thanks to these natures, humans might as well be werewolves, but without the shifting. They have heats, do scenting, and everything that a wolf would do.

1. Presents around 11-14 y/o.
    2. Alphas are hella aggressive and dominating during presentation. Omegas are super needy and obedient.
    3. Heats are more spread out. They come every three months and last for a week. The same applies to "ruts".
    4. Alphas' ruts can kickstart an Omega's heat and vice versa.
    5. Bonded couples (Alpha/Omega) have their heats and ruts synced together.
    6. Alphas can bond with Betas and Omegas through a bite on their scent gland, which is basically a bite where their shoulder and neck meet.
    7. In order to break a bond, the mates have to be separated for a total of two weeks. During these two weeks, the body is tricked into thinking that its mate has passed away and begins to prep for a new mate, despite you knowing that they're fine, mentally. The bite fades away and you forget their scent. There's a lot of pain, along with one week of paranoia while the other is spent in grief/depression. You could meet your ex-mate and bond again since you wouldn't remember that you were bonded before.
    8. The after effects of the separation would only affect the bitten.
    9. Back to the scents, once an Omega has been claimed, their scent becomes a mix of their Alpha and their own. Betas don't have a warped scent, so they only have their mark as proof.
  • OOC
    1) My word is law.
    2) Please be nice to one another. If there are any issues, resolve them in PMs, or bring them to me.
    3) Don't be afraid to ask me questions, share plot ideas, or concerns with me!
    4) I am allowed to change the rules as I see fit.

IC
    1) Post once every week at minimum! I know how busy life gets. If you're unable to do so, just let me know~
    2) If you are dropping, please tell me beforehand. Don't just disappear.
    3) If you post, you have to wait until two people that you aren't interacting with post before doing so again.
    4) A paragraph minimum when you post! I do understand if you have Writer Block sometimes, though. Try your best!
    5) If things get steamy, please take it to PMs! Remember what age group you are in and stay in it, please!
    6) I am allowed to change the rules as I see fit.

Character Sheet
    1) No Mary Sues, or Gary Stews.
    2) Have a sort of even nature ratio, along with gender.
    3) Have diversity! I would prefer not to see males being the only Alphas and females being the only Omegas.
    4) Make sure you fill out everything properly.
    5) Love shouldn't be the focal point of all of the relationships.
    6) When you are done with your CS, please tag me with the link so it's easier to find.
    7) I can change the rules as I see fit.
  • (Insert Realistic Face Claim here!)
    G E N E R A L
    Name [First (Middle is optional), Last]
    Nickname(s)
    Age [14-18]
    Birthday [Month & Day]
    Gender [Male or Female]
    Sexuality [Romantic & Sexual]
    Star Sign [Aquarius, Taurus, Gemini, etc.]
    Ethnicity

A P P E A R A N C E
    Height
    Weight
    Eyes
    Hair
    Distinguishing Features
    Scars/Markings
    Clothing
    Health Ailments [Allergies, Eyesight, Asthma, etc.]

P E R S O N A L I T Y
    Personality [1 paragraph (minimum)
    Fears
    Hobbies
    Inabilities
    Talents

B A C K S T O R Y
    [1 paragraph minimum]

D Y N A M I C
    Nature
    Scent [Alphas = "manly" ; Omegas = sweet & soothing ; Betas = Nothing]
    Bonded [If so, who's your mate?]
    Against or For the OEA?

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
    [Talk to your fellow players and work things out!]

F A C E C L A I M

**You can make your CS as pretty as you want! As long as everything that is in this template is still there and filled out.**
  • @TheTechnologicVampire
    @Isomia.n
    @Cry
    @beautie
    @Crimson smile
    @HangeZoe
    @Machinaes
    @Yvain

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Isomia.n

44490d1933918f9c2c5da088b95fdfe3.png

[bg=black]
itomboys-tomboy-brittenelle-fredericks-feature-3-640x540.jpg

Brittenelle Fredericks
[/bg]
[bg=black]
BETAS CAN DO IT BETTER
[/bg]​

• [bg=black]Name?
    Dakota Nicole Vincent
    Nickname(s)?
    Kota
    Age?
    Birthday?
    July 27
    Gender?
    Female
    Sexuality?
    Biromantic (Demi)Bisexual
    Star Sign?
    Leo
    Ethnicity?
    50% White American | 25% French | 25% British
    [/bg]
  • [bg=black]Height?
    5'3"
    Weight?
    100 lbs
    Eyes?
    Light olive green
    Hair?
    Dyed a platinum blonde/white and is cut short with a fringe.
    Distinguishing Features?
    N/A
    Scars/Markings?
    She has tattoos on her right arm.
    Clothing?
    Dakota usually wears clothing that has a more masculine, tomboy feel to it. Granted, she isn't one to shy away from the occasional frilly, girly clothing. One big thing about hear is that everything has to feel comfortable and be easy to move in. She doesn't like wear super tight clothes, or super loose ones. She's in the middle. Sometimes, Dakota will put on a bit of jewelry to enhance her outfit. Unless it's for a special occasion, Dakota's wardrobe is mostly casual outfits.
    Health Ailments?
    Allergic to dogs and pollen.
    [/bg]
  • [bg=black]Personality?
    [1 paragraph (minimum)]
    Likes?
    Cats | Singing | Make Up | Lounging | Netflix | Tea | Sweets | Late Nights | Late Mornings | Coffee | Good Meddling | the Internet | Cartoons | Shopping | Friends | Holidays | Naps | Romance
    Dislikes?
    Dogs (not by choice) | Allergies | Early Mornings | Spicy Food | Horror | Airplanes | Spiders | Bad Meddling | Stress | Grapefruit | Summer | Hierarchy | Work | Water | Nonfiction | Lying | Cheese | Clowns
    Fears?
    Clowns | Being taken advantage of | Death
    Hobbies?
    Singing | Knitting | Netflix | Her cat
    Inabilities?
    Athletic activities | Dancing | Drawing
    Talents?
    Singing | Knitting
    [/bg]
  • [bg=black][1 paragraph minimum]
    [/bg]
  • [bg=black]Nature?
    Beta
    Scent?
    N/A
    Bonded?
    No.
    Against or For the OEA?
    For.
    [/bg]
  • [bg=black][Talk to your fellow players and work things out!]
    [/bg]

(Currently a soft WIP)

G E N E R A L
Name: Rachel Hinomari
Nickname(s): Chel. Hino-san (mostly from any Japanese friends).
Birthday: 19th October
Sexuality: Homosexual, Homoromantic
Star Sign: Libra
Ethnicity: Half British, half Japenese

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 135 lbs
Eyes: Silver
Hair: Long and coloured black with every colour of the rainbow.
Distinguishing Features: Her huge breasts and wildly coloured hair.
Scars/Markings: N/a, though she does have a nose ring in her right nostril.
Clothing
Health Ailments: N/a

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Personality [1 paragraph (minimum)
Fears
Hobbies
Inabilities
Talents

B A C K S T O R Y
[1 paragraph minimum]

D Y N A M I C
Nature: Alpha
Scent: Burnt Rubber
Bonded [If so, who's your mate?]: N/a
Against or For the OEA?: Against

[Talk to your fellow players and work things out!]

F A C E C L A I M
Face:
latest

Body:
c59840cd2d321722ba4461f963b5a733.jpg

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS STQRTING I CALL THAT LAST SPOT I AM SO MAKING ANOTHER CHARATER! OR IM MAKING TWINS!!!!!!

oh and my twins do everything together and share everything. ... hint hint.

Ill post them soon!

[bg=#663399]

[bg=#DCDCDC]

gif-stiles-stilinski-teen-wolf-dylan-obrien-Favim.com-3953266.gif

"I don't know what stories you heard but it's all lies. Every damn word. Especially the one about the blue dress."

[/bg]

[bg=#DCDCDC]

tumblr_inline_mq5ls00mOw1qz4rgp.gif

"Keep talking, your just giving me more time to plan how to get rid of the body."

[/bg]

[bg=#DCDCDC]

dylan-obrien-birthday-august-26-2013-gifs-wattpad.gif

"I swear we weren't up to anything!"
[/bg]

[bg=#DCDCDC]

Dimitri 'Petrie' Bilinski
when-happens.gif

[bg=#4B0082]Requisite[/bg]

NAME:

Dimitri Bilinski

NICKNAME(S):

Petrie

"My family called me Petrie. Like in the land before time. There's a story behind it but I don't like talking about it..."

SEXUALITY:
Bisexual

BIRTHDAY:
December 3rd
"I tell everyone it's in May. This way my balls don't freeze off as we sing happy birthday."

Star Sign
Sagittarius

Ethnicity
German
[bg=#4B0082]Appearance[/bg]

giphy.gif

A P P E A R A N C E

BODY:
Petrie has a lightly muscled build usually hiding behind his sharp tongue, moles, baggy clothes, and long limbs.

HEIGHT:
5'7

WEIGHT:
147 lb

HAIR:
Brown

EYES:
Amber

STYLE:

Petrie has a very relaxed style that typically consists of jeans, high tops, t shirts with logo's or pictures, and a sweatshirt or plaid shirt. He sometimes adds a hat and glasses.

NOTICEABLE FEATURES:
He has pale skin and a lot of moles.
"I know, what your going to ask and yes. I was born this handsome."

Health Ailments
ADHD

[bg=#4B0082]In depth[/bg]

tumblr_n1m8v7cBsj1s93ztwo2_500.gif

PERSONALITY:

Pertrie is well known for going against any stereotype placed upon him for his status as a Omega. His mouth often causing trouble as it never seems to stop moving always moving from topic too topic and being to loud for his own good, as he is rather outspoken. Petrie always has a sassy or witty remark on the tip of his tongue and seem's to lack either a filter, or any commence sense needed for him to be wary. Butting heads with the Alphas and Betas around him, if he doesn't get along with you. Usually though it's something funny as he tries to diffuse a situation. He often rambles, especially when nervous or anxious, and just blurts out things without meaning to which can get him into trouble or awkward situations. It doesn't help that he is naturally reckless and sometimes just likes being a smart ass. Usually though he is clever enough to stay out of trouble or find a way to escape. Ironically he is very good at keeping secrets.

Petrie is to curious and reckless for his own good, often sticking his nose where it doesn't belong, and he is determined when he wants to find something out. He is also highly ambitious, he has high goals for himself and others, and is also very loyal. He will defend his family to the end and won't hesitate to hurt another should it be needed. Though he might feel bad about it later.

Because of his ADHD Petrie finds it hard to focus on one thing which is what is partly responsible for his rambling. Petrie can also be found to be a huge geek. He loves video games and sci fi tv shows and when he isn't playing video games or watching tv he's causing trouble.

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Ahum, I think we are getting a bit to deep here. At least take me out to dinner first before asking about my kinks, you dog."[/BCOLOR]
Mysteries, Video games, Sci fi tv shows, Netflix, Google, Animals, Junk food, Drinking, classics, Books, His mom's cooking, Great movies, and His family.

DISLIKES:

Bad dreams, insomnia, bad movies, jerks, being alone, not being able to focus, stereotypes, rumors, and emberrasing himself.

Fears:
Losing his family, and being forced to mate with someone he doesn't love.

QUIRKS:

Rambles often- Petrie likes to talk and often gets off topic and forgets to breath

No brain to mouth filter- Petrie tends to blurt out things when anxious or nervous. Usually very embarrassing or stupid things.

Never stops moving- Petrie is full of energy and find's it hard to focus as such he is always moving rather it be twitching or shifting restlessly

Hobbies:
Playing pool, solving mysterious, causing trouble, and having fun

HABITS:

Looking up random facts- Petrie knows a little about most things because he finds it easy to throw his focus on researching even the smallest of things once he finds it interesting.

Eavesdropping- Petrie just can't keep out of other people business, he is just to curious. Unfortunately he typically can't resist the urge to say something witty or sarcastic about what he hears....to the people speaking.

Asking random questions- Because Petrie's mind is constantly moving Petrie finds himself often thinking strange things while speaking to other people. Sometimes he just can't help asking something that may seem completely random to others.

Falling- Petrie can be a complete clutz. He has good balance but he just can't seem to stop himself from running into things, usually when distracted, or tripping over things.

Being overly prepared- Petrie always planned ahead, rather that means packing a weeks worth of clothes for a night at a friends or having a baseball bat in his car encase he's attacked.

SKILLS

Cooking- Surprisingly Petrie is a very good cook. He picked up the hobby when he was younger and is the main cook of the family. He tries to make every meal as healthy and filling as possible with what they have at the time.

Research- Petrie is like a dog with a bone when curious. He won't give up until he has tracked down a answer.

Adapting- Petrie has always been able to blend into the background when needed and handle most situations on his own. So it's not surprising he's good at adapting when things change, even so suddenly.

Cars- He has wrecked his jeep enough to learn a few things about fixing it
[bg=#4B0082]Background[/bg]

BACKGROUND
week-in-review-dylan-obrien-teen-wolf.gif

Petrie grew up in a small town and from the very beginning broke any stereotypes about being an omega. His father, a kind alpha, ran a local biker bar and his mother, a headstrong omega, worked there as a chef and they lived in a two bedroom apartment upstairs. Petrie had many uncles and aunts in the form of the regulars that spent their days there and whenever he wasn't at school he was at the bar. Doing Homework or learning to play pool. Most of the people he grew up with where alphas and betas but a few omegas where known to show up. Each character had their own unique personality that Petrie adored and each weren't willing to let Petrie grow up thinking he had to be submissive or let others walk all over him.
He was a smart kid and often got into rants and arguments. Baring his teeth right back when an Alpha tried to be arrogant and act like his better. He had the instincts that told him to bare his neck when threatened but they only showed when it was serious.

By the time he began school he was well known as the quirky kid. He attended normal schooling as mostly a loner with the few friends he had. The kid's of those who came to the bar. When he presented when he was 13 and he was taken out of school. His parents got a home in town so when he went into heats he wasn't surrounded by the smell of foreign betas and alphas. His mother took to homeschooling him. They wanted him to know more skills then the ones taught at the school for omegas. He learned to cook and clean but also how to run a business and kick butt in pool and life. When he wasn't learning or at the bar he was out causing trouble. He's well known at the police station.

When the act was passed Petrie was one of the first to be signed up. He was thrilled to be able to go to a school where he could meet and befriend other's and not be expected to fit into stereotypes. Or so he assumed. He has gained a few friends since then.
"What can I say? My parents are awesome!"

RELATIONSHIPS
PM me

D Y N A M I C
Nature

Omega

Scent
Apple pie and cinnamon

Bonded
Nope

Against or For the OEA?
For

pm me

Face claim
DYLAN O'BRIEN
@ ✦ みかん ✦

[/bg]

[bg=#DCDCDC]
giphy-12.gif

"I'll get the shovel and garbage bags if you get the ax."

[/bg]

[bg=#DCDCDC]

tumblr_mmjck21NhV1sq66pvo5_500.gif

"Keep up the insult's and I may begin to think you like me."

[/bg]

[bg=#DCDCDC]

tumblr_ncmg2kpKmq1qipa7uo2_250.gif

"We all have our secrets. I keep mine close as I unravel yours."

[/bg]

[bg=#DCDCDC]

tumblr_o14est75HK1s94m2qo1_500.gif

"I became insane long ago. I just suffer with long intervals of horrible sanity."

[/bg]
[/bg]

likely gonna be making an omega.. will make a Cs soon

Two Omegas, one Beta, one Alpha as of right now.

Two being undecided.

Don't mind this. Me just keeping track and all~

• Thank You
Reactions: Isomia.n and Cry
Looks like those Omegas and Beta are gonna be fighting over Chel, though I doubt she'll accept them because she's homosexual.

Looks like those Omegas and Beta are gonna be fighting over Chel, though I doubt she'll accept them because she's homosexual.
Meh. I honestly see Dakota being on the sidelines and meddling than actively pursuing relationships.

I wonder if someone would make a character for my Alpha.

I still need to sort out her personality and history, yet. -_-

Why can't it be both *wiggle eyebrows to 'stay with me*
Dakota only likes to do good meddling! (The only bad she does is unintentional)

I wonder if someone would make a character for my Alpha.

I still need to sort out her personality and history, yet. -_-
I need to fill all of that out, too. Even if I do have an idea of what I want... ; n ;

Dakota only likes to do good meddling! (The only bad she does is unintentional)[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] ;
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Can you and my characters be friends!!![/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Can you and my characters be friends!!![/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
Sure. I don't see why not. Since you have an idea of how your characters will be, I trust you in your decision to making them friends with Dakota. =w=

Reactions: Cry
3541d91ea24aa9cdabed45b7d14b9b66_zpstse81vjb.jpg

• || Name ||
    Hadrian nee Rosier

|| Nickname(s) ||
    Hadie, Harry, Rian [Ry-an]

|| Age ||

|| Birthday ||
    February 9, 1999

|| Gender ||

|| Sexuality ||
    Honestly he doesn't really believe in the concept of sexuality. You either like someone or you don't regardless of preference.

|| Star Sign ||
    ♒ Aquarius ♒

|| Ethnicity ||
    Born in America {Italian Roots}

• || Height ||
    6'3"

|| Weight ||
    187 lb

|| Eyes ||
    Hazel

|| Hair ||
    Brown

|| Distinguishing Features ||
    -Flecks of cerulean dominate his left eye while the right contains beige (central heterochromia; not really noticeable unless you get right up there)

687474703a2f2f33332e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f36643931333764323731616265646365653237656264393235306133383063382f7475_zpsbuws4j4g.gif

|| Scars/Markings ||
    -A tiny cross-like scar is hidden behind his right ear.
    -A balloon shaped birthmark can be found on his right shoulder blade.
    -On his left bicep he has a tattoo of a spaceship surrounded by little specks of stars

|| Clothing ||
    In Hadrian's closet there's always for sure an over abundance of jeans that are either ripped, faded, or dark as hell. Anything else is fairly simple to baggy hoodies, band t-shirts, and hell of a lot of sweatshirts. He also has a liking to loose shirt collars and turtlenecks.

|| Health Ailments ||
    Mild Hemophilia

• || Personality ||
    At first Hadrian may seem reserved and distant, bordering just on the edge of aloofness with his enigmatic demeanor and unreadable expressions. In reality he's quite the extroverted introvert; unbothered by speaking his mind and having no problems interacting with groups or other people. It's just on occasion he needs time to himself, enough to sort out his own thoughts and restore the energy he pours out on everything he does. It mostly comes as a surprise to people when they find out just how much effort Hadrian actually puts into the things he does due to his cool exterior. With the pace that he goes at you could even say he's a bit of a workaholic.

As a friend or even an acquaintances it often shocks others how easy it is to get carried away in Hadrian's stride. Not because he's controlling or actively domineering but because of the genuine pull he possesses. A good metaphor would be like the tide and the waves. Washing across the sands and gently drawing each individual grain with steady patience until eventually it even shapes the land itself. Being an Alpha he may at times be forceful but god forbid he actually forces anyone to do anything they absolutely don't want to. Although he has no qualms on using persuasion to give that final push forward. Of course even if he denies it he can't avoid his natural instincts forever and the tightly caged animal he keeps locked away will awake sooner than he'd like.

On the other side of the spectrum is Hadrian as a person. From the get go it might not be obvious but he's pleasantly companionable and genuinely cares for the people close to him. Even going as far as pushing them away in order to prevent them from being embroiled in his own troubles. While he's definitely more practical and realistic it can sometimes give way when his interests are peaked. His need for mental stimulation propelling him forward to seek the new and undiscovered. Dive even deeper and you'd be surprised just how vibrant he perceives the world, seeing each potential around every unturned rock and chance encounters. If he had the luxury to just leave he'd be gone in a heartbeat.

Bird_zpsaeqiljoh.png

|| Likes ||
    Brewing a cup of Coffee
    A Good Read
    The Sound of Rain Against A Window Sill
    The Ocean Breeze
    City Skyline
    Dawn & Twilight
    Something New, Engaging, and Worthwhile
    Freedom
    Stargazing

|| Dislikes ||
    Limitations & Restrictions
    Boredom, Dullness
    Broken Promises
    Failing Expectations
    Being Ignored
    Cigarette Smoke
    Buzz Crash
    Wasting Time & Opportunities
    Mess

|| Fears ||
    Losing Control, Failing Someone He Deeply Cares For, Utter Isolation

|| Hobbies ||
    Drip Brewed Coffee
    Travel
    Collecting Memories
    Learning Something New
    Pencil Sketches

squirrel2_zpsxltc1rqi.png

Inabilities
    He couldn't cook to save his own life

|| Talents ||
    Edict Memory - Able to internally memorize and store away information. There are some things he wishes he could forget though.

Drawing - A personal hobby that he's indulged in from a very young age. Occasionally he would also dabble in watercolor but now he rarely has the time.

Drip Brew Coffee - Having tasted freshly drip brewed coffee from his trip to Bangladesh it immediately sparked his interest. Practicing it at the age of fifteen, he's brewed a cup of coffee every morning the same way to this day.

Interpersonal Skills - If he was ever going to take charge of family affairs then he would have to be able to handle himself with the skills needed to lead others. Something his mother ingrained in him before he could even understand the concept.

Multi-tasking - To methodically separate activities and to work on two very separate things have long since been a necessity.

• Stars_zpsayrnbjsa.png
    Stars_zpsayrnbjsa.png

As a child Hadrian was a part of an exceptionally large family of seven with three younger brothers and a little baby sister. Being the first and oldest he had grown up with a lot of responsibilities not only as the next head of the family but also to care and set an example for his younger siblings. While he honestly did cherish his brothers and sisters very much he couldn't help but feel restricted. Especially due to his family's excessive use of traditional values that contained him within a specific societal role. But even within such circumstances he was aware of the fact that he had more freedom than his three little brothers; all of which had been born an omega. That's not to say that they were mistreated but everything they could and were able to do were unfortunately extremely limited. Which is why Hadrian took it upon himself to educate them in any subjects that they wanted to learn and even bend rules in their favor.

moon.png

At the age of five Hadrian began attending private schooling in Europe before returning back to the states on his tenth birthday. Here he continued his education at another school, private tutoring at home, and also began being acquainted with the family business. This was his life for next seven years until an opportunity presented itself surprisingly through his parents. Well more specifically through one of their associates connected to the OEA. They were the last people to want to associate themselves with an organization with beliefs that contradicted their own but an opportunity to make headlines and gain favor of several associations were too good to pass up. Thus began Hadrian's enrollment.

Currently he's taken up a part time job as a barista in an inner city cafe.

• 98a5bcec_zpsu2hq3pxc.gif

Nature:
    Alpha

Scent:
    Crisp autumn morning, damp forest path, ocean mist, smoky wisp of a campfire, sandalwood, & rich coffee beans.

Bonded:
    Never

Against or For the OEA?
    For but some things are just more important to him.

01mpmdkk0npu1svmvp6s_1.png.resize.710x399.png

• COMING SOON

• tumblr_lwbyw3Rqtv1qf7jgro1_500_zpszszded5o.gif

F R A N C I S C O || L A C H O W S K I

Stars_zpsayrnbjsa.png
Stars_zpsayrnbjsa.png

pittsburgh_skyline@2x.png

Last edited:
I rushed the hell through my CS but hopefully the try-hard aesthetics earn me some cookie points.

And while I'm here anyone wanna talk relationships? I'm itching for a collab.

Reactions: ✦ みかん ✦
Status
Not open for further replies.