a8d958305e94f212ca1788901d88f4c1.jpg

Name:
Sterling Emiliano Royce
Nickname:
Sterly, Emil, Liano
Stage name (optional) :
The Mad Hatter
Bio:

Born on July 29, xxxx, and grew up in Florence, Italy. Sterling spent most of his life studying the Night Circus history. Wanting to learn more about its mysterious, eerie background. As a child, his family spent their time performing for the circus, witnessing everything about every event that took place in this circus. Sterling had considered the Night Circus his home.
Personality:
Sterling is a very charming, handsome, young man. Though, he has been called to be a womanizer. The young man can be very adventurous, always willing to take things to a higher level, make the circus and its family feel the freedom. Sterling is full of life and love, willing to protect everyone he loves and cares no matter what. He is a natural optimist and full of wanderlust. On a deeper level, however, he has a profound need to love and be loved. There's nothing more painful for him than feeling excluded. Sterling is the best kind of friend or lover anyone could ask for, and he really does deserve nothing but the absolute best. The man is sensitive, without being overly emotional, and loving, without being overly dramatic.
Performance as (optional) :
Magician
Other:
  • He plays the violin and piano, only when he wants to rest
  • Is related to the Headmaster of the circus
  • Bits his lower lip when he's nervous, has bigger problems, or is in trouble
  • Intend to always sleep on the job, mostly found on top of crates
  • Is Italian, so will have an Italian accent when speaking
Sexuality:
Bisexual

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mysty
I'd like to reserve the fortune teller, if you please. :)

I HAVE THE TENDENCY TO MAKE THINGS LOOK PRETTY. PLEASE EXCUSE ME. A WIP.

⌜MASTER CLΧCKMAKER⌟

| TEXT | TEXT | TEXT | TEXT |
It doesn't have a tip to spin on, it isn't even shapely— just a thick clutch of muscle, lopsided, mute. Still, I feel it inside its cage sounding a dull tattoo: I want, I want— but I can't open it: there's no key. I can't wear it on my sleeve, or tell you from the bottom of it how I feel. Here, it's all yours, now— but you'll have to take me, too.

• Love
Reactions: vei_li_os
Welcome, take your time~! ^^

Btw, everyone, I'll be leaving in a bit, my father wants to spend time with his daughters today as he had left work early, so I'll reply back when I get back~ Right now, @kimsim12 will be the Co-GM, please respect her! ^^

Thank you everyone for everything!

I HAVE THE TENDENCY TO MAKE THINGS LOOK PRETTY. PLEASE EXCUSE ME. A WIP.

⌜MASTER CLΧCKMAKER⌟

| TEXT | TEXT | TEXT | TEXT |
It doesn't have a tip to spin on, it isn't even shapely— just a thick clutch of muscle, lopsided, mute. Still, I feel it inside its cage sounding a dull tattoo: I want, I want— but I can't open it: there's no key. I can't wear it on my sleeve, or tell you from the bottom of it how I feel. Here, it's all yours, now— but you'll have to take me, too.

Is that Rat/Nezumi from No.6?

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
j13WDpZ.png

Full Name: Arabella Cecilie Wolf

Nicknames: Ara, Bella, Bells, Bellie, Wolfy.

Stage Name: Arabesque

Looks: She stands at 5'9, is a bit slender but still holds her feminine curves. Her skin is slightly tanned and has a warm undertone, though if she doesn't come into contact with the sun's rays, she may quickly turn pale. She sports large, lotus shaped eyes that are the color of olive green that are surrounded by thick, almost doll-like eyelashes. Her dark pink lips are fairly full, with her upper lip being thinner than the bottom. Thick, lustrous and long reddish-brown hair nearly reaches her waist. She has a B-Cup chest and shapely legs and hips. While almost invisible, Arabella has 2 scars on her neck: a thin but large scar going around her entire neck, with a slightly thicker, though vertical and small scar in the back of her neck that is hidden by her hair. You will typically see her sporting a French manicure, and wearing this ring.

Biography: Arabella was born on April 17 in Heidelberg, Germany. Her family had never been associated with the Night Circus, as her father was a lawyer and her mother was a Prima Ballerina in a famous ballet company. She also had an older sister who worked with their mother, and she looked up to her sister. But when Arabella was 13, her sister died in a freak accident that left Arabella devastated. When she was 15, Arabella left home and became a ballerina in the Night Circus, and by the time she was 19, she had become the Prima Ballerina. She was the crowd's ballerina sweetheart, known as the Dutch Swan. Almost reaching the highest rank of Prima Ballerina Assoluta, Arabella suffered a neck injury that forced her to step down from her position. Now, Arabella is the Illusionist.

Personality: Being cool and collected, Arabella is not the type to become easily impressed by rumors or drama. She's incredibly patient and calm, but if she's continuously attacked by stressful situations, these aspects of her will not last. Despite this, Arabella is also incredibly possessive and competitive if something or someone tries to impede with the object of her attention/interest.

Performance as: Illusionist.

Sexuality: Hetero.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mysty and vei_li_os
Rin-Len-rin-and-len-kagamine-35230154-845-970.jpg

tumblr_oa0wm8OicX1v9pr3so1_250.png

Wendy and Peter Vaylow

tumblr_oa0wm8OicX1v9pr3so2_250.png

None

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so1_250.png

The Wonderland Twins

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so2_100.png

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so3_250.png

Female and Male

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so4_250.png

Peter and Wendy's childhood was not the best one there ever was. Their mother died when they were born and their father...well...he would much rather sit and drink beer than take care of his children. One day, he got angry at them for something or another and chunked his beer bottle at Wendy it barely missed her head and that night, they backed a small backpack with their only belongings and ran away. They were only six years old at the time. They wandered for a bit before stumbling across The Night Circus where they meet the owner of the circus. They took them in and the Circus has been their home ever since.

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so5_250.png

Generally a quiet girl, Wendy normally fades into the background. She is the kind of person who prefers to take the pictures, not be in them. She is usually a very passive and kind person. Being as sensitive as she is, she does not like violence and tries to avoid any and all conflict. She is an easy-going person and very agreeable. She tends to blurt a lot of things out without realizing it or thinking about her words. She also gets embarrassed and flustered way too easily; often blushing and hiding her face. She is somewhat of a klutz, managing to trip over her own feet more often than not. However, she can be very stubborn if she feels like it. She also puts others needs before her own and in most cases she reacts without thinking of her own well-being: if someone is being hurt, Wendy will immediately try and protect them with any means possible without even considering herself.

The opposite of his twin, Peter is rather out-going and cheerful most of the time. He can be very protective over his twin and those he cares about and will go to many lengths to keep them safe. Peter can always been seen wearing a smile, even if he is anything but happy. Peter can also be very stubborn, especially once he sets his mind to do something. He is also very self-less, not even thinking if someone is in danger, recklessly throwing himself in harms way to protect them. Despite his cheerful nature, once Peter is angered better run because it is a force to reckon with. The quieter and calmer Peter becomes the angrier he is. He also has a soft-spot for cute things and animals, though he will never admit it. Peter can be quiet oblivious about things, it can just go over his head sometimes.

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so6_400.png

Acrobats

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so8_250.png

Bisexual and Homosexual

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so7_250.png

They have Telepathy with each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: vei_li_os
oh boy it's literally taking me forever to find a picture. >:O

Status
Not open for further replies.