Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabella Cecilie Wolf
j13WDpZ.png

Nicknames: Ara, Bella, Bells, Bellie, Wolfy.
Stage Name: Arabesque
Biography: (Developing; need to get it from the old one hihihi.~)
Personality: (Developing.~)
Performance as: Illusionist.

Sexuality: Hetero.
WIP
Rin-Len-rin-and-len-kagamine-35230154-845-970.jpg

tumblr_oa0wm8OicX1v9pr3so1_250.png

Wendy and Peter Vaylow

tumblr_oa0wm8OicX1v9pr3so2_250.png

None

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so1_250.png

The Wonderland Twins

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so2_100.png

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so3_250.png

Female and Male

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so4_250.png

Bio

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so5_250.png

Personality

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so6_400.png

Acrobats

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so8_250.png

Bisexual and Homosexual

tumblr_oa0x01Z1OB1v9pr3so7_250.png

Oh my, everyone's charries looks very lovely.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Boy or girl? How old?
Boy, anywhere from 16-21, I still haven't decided an exact age. I was thinking kind of grungey, like pale and skinny with dark hair.

Boy, anywhere from 16-21, I still haven't decided an exact age. I was thinking kind of grungey, like pale and skinny with dark hair.
Alright, if I find anything I'll pm it to you

SO I am a bit lost on the plot. I mean I am interested, but the plot I can't figure out. Serenidad-tempestad

Last edited:
SO I am a bit lost on the plot. I mean I am interested, but the plot I can't figure out. Serenidad-tempestad

The plot I'm still debating on it, I want the plot to actually take off, like it can start off with the performers doing their acts. Although, I do want to discuss the plot with you guys first.

@Wingless_Angel Your cs is really great, I can't wait to rp with them! (>y<)

Thank you ^^ I love rping as twins. So, would the Headmaster essentially be the owner of the circus?
Welcome and of course, the Headmaster is the owner, they are relate with the Mad Hatter, which is how they were able to bring back the circus.

OyrmbMM.jpg

{ N A M E : Lowell Chance Amherst.

{ N I C K N A M E : Lowy.

{ S T A G E N A M E : Little Snake.

{ A G E : Nineteen.

{ G E N D E R : Male.

{ L O O K S : Lowell stands at 5'5", and weighs a slim 115 lbs. He's thin and lanky, his skin a color so pale he could be compared to that of a porcelain doll. He has near doll-like eyes, a shade an off purple that borders a soft, powder blue. He always has dark circles formed under his eyes, adding to his already ghost-like appearance. His hair is always messy and falls into his eyes, the color a sharp black to the point it almost looks like it has a blue tint, lighter at the roots. His hair is soft to the touch. His mode of dress is usually tighter clothing, since it's what he has to wear for his performances, he has grown quite used to tighter fitting clothing. His porcelain skin is covered in scars, but most are hidden under clothing. Overall, Lowell is very light and petite in build, with skin of paper and eyes of a dead-stare doll.

{ B I O : Lowell's past is entirely unknown, he may as well be known as the ghost of the Night Circus. Some say that all the bones in his body had been broken over and over until they were as flexible as a rubber band, and perhaps, there's not too much of a lie there. He experiences small flashes of memory, such as the yanking of chains or the creaking of a bed, or a sudden pain in his wrists, but other than that, he remembers nearly nothing. It's better that way. (will possibly add his real back-story later, but it's still in the works.)

{ P E R S O N A L I T Y : At first glance, first impression, Lowell seems off-putting, and maybe a little crazy. That's kind of his gimmick, honestly, this ghost of a boy with only a sliver of sanity. Lowell himself is a mystery, but if you actually know him, he isn't really that crazy. Off, maybe, but not entirely crazy. He's mischievous, and flirtatious, but not in the blunt sense. He's flirtatious in the sense that he'll wiggle under your skin, drive you mad and tease you to the edge, and then act as if he was doing nothing all along. He's very playful, and always seems as if he's up to no good. He's not mean spirited, but can become snarky and snippy. He'll often play clueless and oblivious, but he's actually quite perceptive, and will occasionally show it once his little front drops. He can get extremely paranoid at times, and even have complete melt-downs because of it. He's emotionally unstable but does a decent job at covering it.

{ P E R F O R M A N C E : The Contortionist. His performances are both unnerving and stunning, and probably not for the weak stomached since, well, normal humans aren't supposed to bend like him. His uniform is usually tight fitting, but easy to move around in. (Here's a video but you'll have to skip through the America's Got Talent stuff lmao. click me for human noodle )

{ O T H E R :
- He speaks French, but doesn't remember how or why he knows it.
- If you ask him about his past, he'll most likely zone out for a moment, and then just start laughing.
- Small things can trigger his weird flashbacks, such as the clinking of chains, or the smell of alcohol.
- He loves sweets.
- He's attracted to charismatic people, but he also doesn't mind a grump because he likes to get under their skin.

{ S E X U A L I T Y : He thinks he's bisexual, but he knows he prefers men more.

OyrmbMM.jpg

{ N A M E : Lowell Chance Amherst.

{ N I C K N A M E : Lowy.

{ S T A G E N A M E : Little Snake.

{ A G E : Nineteen.

{ G E N D E R : Male.

{ L O O K S : Lowell stands at 5'5", and weighs a slim 115 lbs. He's thin and lanky, his skin a color so pale he could be compared to that of a porcelain doll. He has near doll-like eyes, a shade an off purple that borders a soft, powder blue. He always has dark circles formed under his eyes, adding to his already ghost-like appearance. His hair is always messy and falls into his eyes, the color a sharp black to the point it almost looks like it has a blue tint, lighter at the roots. His hair is soft to the touch. His mode of dress is usually tighter clothing, since it's what he has to wear for his performances, he has grown quite used to tighter fitting clothing. His porcelain skin is covered in scars, but most are hidden under clothing. Overall, Lowell is very light and petite in build, with skin of paper and eyes of a dead-stare doll.

{ B I O : Lowell's past is entirely unknown, he may as well be known as the ghost of the Night Circus. Some say that all the bones in his body had been broken over and over until they were as flexible as a rubber band, and perhaps, there's not too much of a lie there. He experiences small flashes of memory, such as the yanking of chains or the creaking of a bed, or a sudden pain in his wrists, but other than that, he remembers nearly nothing. It's better that way. (will possibly add his real back-story later, but it's still in the works.)

{ P E R S O N A L I T Y : At first glance, first impression, Lowell seems off-putting, and maybe a little crazy. That's kind of his gimmick, honestly, this ghost of a boy with only a sliver of sanity. Lowell himself is a mystery, but if you actually know him, he isn't really that crazy. Off, maybe, but not entirely crazy. He's mischievous, and flirtatious, but not in the blunt sense. He's flirtatious in the sense that he'll wiggle under your skin, drive you mad and tease you to the edge, and then act as if he was doing nothing all along. He's very playful, and always seems as if he's up to no good. He's not mean spirited, but can become snarky and snippy. He'll often play clueless and oblivious, but he's actually quite perceptive, and will occasionally show it once his little front drops. He can get extremely paranoid at times, and even have complete melt-downs because of it. He's emotionally unstable but does a decent job at covering it.

{ P E R F O R M A N C E : The Contortionist. His performances are both unnerving and stunning, and probably not for the weak stomached since, well, normal humans aren't supposed to bend like him. His uniform is usually tight fitting, but easy to move around in. (Here's a video but you'll have to skip through the America's Got Talent stuff lmao. click me for human noodle )

{ O T H E R :
- He speaks French, but doesn't remember how or why he knows it.
- If you ask him about his past, he'll most likely zone out for a moment, and then just start laughing.
- Small things can trigger his weird flashbacks, such as the clinking of chains, or the smell of alcohol.
- He loves sweets.
- He's attracted to charismatic people, but he also doesn't mind a grump because he likes to get under their skin.

{ S E X U A L I T Y : He thinks he's bisexual, but he knows he prefers men more.
I feel that Peter would have no trouble talking his ear off. Wendy might just hang in the background, wanting to talk to him but being too shy to. Or, she leaves him sweets sneakily and runs off before he can see her xD

• Love
Reactions: Mysty
They're so cute. ;o; Lowy would love the company, and he'd probably drag Wendy into the conversations, especially if she's shyly hanging in the background and giving him sweets. xD @Wingless_Angel

Alright, while everyone else is working on their cs, who will like to discuss the plot? As I stated before, the circus could start off with the performers doing their acts, but we could add some events as the rp take off?

Status
Not open for further replies.