• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Moon Exo-Knight Academy! (MEKA) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was potentially interested in joining this~
I wanted to know more about the stat system, first -- is there going to be a lot of PvP, for instance? And, could you perhaps explain or show an example battle to demonstrate how the stats come into play?

Great! just a couple of questions:
can we change our mechs loadouts eventually.
can all mechs fly or only the WING.
how big are these mechs?
can Mechs pick up other mechs?

Hhhnnn... I'll try to answer these questions for you...

1. I suppose so, but not right now. I believe that our OC will need to obtain their "Knight certification" before they can make loadout changes to their mechs.
2. I will answer you.. "Yes.. likely". I infer that our Mechs will have a flying function because well... really I think everyone will be conducting space battles. In space there is no gravity therefore.... you can inevitably drift forever without anything pulling you down. Flight can be achieved simply by adding a duo of thrusters to your mech and voila!
3. Not sure... but if I was to tell you the height of the mech that my OC uses, according to the Muv Luv wikipedia, the SU-37 Terminator (The Devil's hand in this RP) stands at 19.5 meters tall.
4. I suppose so, mechs are strong so they must have the muscle to carry other mechs.

Edit:

Ammo... oh yah... Uhhmmm Of course! XD

What would you like to be your magazine feed?

Option 1: APT/API/HEP/APSD
Option 2: APSD/HEAT/HEP
Option 3: APTI/AP/AP/HEAT

In my opinion, ammo would matter as different types of shells have different functions and can accomplish various tasks. If we get into muzzle velocity and stuff... well things get even more complicated!

@Eru,

Hhnnn... Its hard to say but I'm assuming its gonna be dice rolls and etc.

Last edited:
Thanks for answering a couple of questions
Hhhnnn... I'll try to answer these questions for you...

1. I suppose so, but not right now. I believe that our OC will need to obtain their "Knight certification" before they can make loadout changes to their mechs.
2. I will answer you.. "Yes.. likely". I infer that our Mechs will have a flying function because well... really I think everyone will be conducting space battles. In space there is no gravity therefore.... you can inevitably drift forever without anything pulling you down. Flight can be achieved simply by adding a duo of thrusters to your mech and voila!
3. Not sure... but if I was to tell you the height of the mech that my OC uses, according to the Muv Luv wikipedia, the SU-37 Terminator (The Devil's hand in this RP) stands at 19.5 meters tall.
4. I suppose so, mechs are strong so they must have the muscle to carry other mechs.

Edit:

Ammo... oh yah... Uhhmmm Of course! XD

What would you like to be your magazine feed?

Option 1: APT/API/HEP/APSD
Option 2: APSD/HEAT/HEP
Option 3: APTI/AP/AP/HEAT

In my opinion, ammo would matter as different types of shells have different functions and can accomplish various tasks. If we get into muzzle velocity and stuff... well things get even more complicated!

@Eru,

Hhnnn... Its hard to say but I'm assuming its gonna be dice rolls and etc.
Thanks for answering my questions, I think I'm going to use a Titan.

I'm interested as well if there's still room.

What's the expected posting time? "Real fast?"

another thing can students have weapons on campus, and does a mechs endurance also equate to how big it is?

Name: Eberhardt Bernard (Goes by Eber for short)
Appearance:
10e2gcUp5MVtkb0jhtyiRqNFknAo9gG-4TUjz1knfmRBdycW7ZPiWHOe1TZ1TD3I7QFysJbIba_OqMx4cgxW14tsnQz1HzS7sAJtOD9zSKXc7KX62lJOC4y4T7gjnJAYAzOmMqw

At 6'2" and weighing 200lbs in muscle Eberhardt is an imposing sight. with Dirty blond hair and sharp blue/grey eyes he is almost the poster child example of a soldier, but he refuses to lose his goatee. Eberhard typically wears plain t shirts in either grey, green or navy blue. He also wears cargo pants tucked into a pair of well kept combat boots. In colder weather he wears an olive green jacket.

Bio: Eber was born into training. As a military brat, and the second son of Garin Bernard: an accomplished Captain in the Terran Navy. He was expected to excel, and he didn't disappoint. He learned English quickly, and Spanish just as fast. And besides an intensive teaching curriculum he was taught martial arts, marksmanship (in which he became good enough to try out for the Olympics in riflery) and athletic pursuits such as: swimming, running, and Rockwall climbing. He also learned to play the guitar (much to his father's chagrin)

From the beginning, Garin raised Eberhardt to follow in his footsteps as an officer in the Navy, but when he let slip about the MEKA opening to the public in a few years, Eber was instantly captivated by it, and so began to focus more on classes that would give him an edge in becoming an EXO pilot.
In class Eber was noted for questioning things constantly, and being quiet, focused and serious when working on a task, but once outside of the class it was like a switch was flipped and Eber became an entirely different person: jovial, humorous, and with a near constant grin on his face.

His whole life the only person in Eber's family that didn't pressure him like the rest was his grandfather Ranaldo a retired Brigadier general of the Army, who would tell him stories of adventure as a child, and who rather than being aggrieved like Eber's parents at his plans to become a pilot supported him, and offered to put in a good word for him at the academy, as he knew several higher-ups who worked their.
After learning that Eber had plans different to his own, Garin became resentful of Eber and became even more distant than before, and soon enough Eber left to pursue his dream as a Pilot; he hasn't spoken to his father in years.

upon completing his schooling Eber traveled for a number of years to see the galaxy, but he constantly awaited the day when a message would arrive telling him about MEKA's public opening, when it did Eber was one of the first to enroll.
Eberhardt is a steadfast friend and keeps a cool head under pressure, he is very protective of his friends and will try his best to be at their side. Eber is a team player, and likes to cooperate with his team rather than running off in different directions. He is also competitive, but less so with his friends. one of the things he can not stand are those who try to boss him around with no merit.

Nickname: Iron Knight.
After much deliberation, Eber chose the TITAN as his Exo, his reasoning was: Its a war of attrition my enemy versus me. if he cant wear me down, he'll never win.

Frame: Frame was purchased, and cosmetic changes were applied to Frame. after a thorough search the Exo was cleared as having no significant alteration.

9wVS6_2a2sLnj-y9GjmEJYdDMpeIzQkZ4HgaMALN8F3RbxD1eBrs1mVPURjbI7Xd2uPLYfFiUbN1SCWjr9ylg4lxYnSDnNYxcr3gDCeHHHiItMedhhNnprCH-L5ob-0je2a9Pko

S: 5 + 1 Firearms training
P: 5
E: 8
C: 5
S: 2

Missile Pods: Sent out autonomously, these two pods pack 3 missiles that do 5 damage each. Both may act once each turn and roll under Sensors -1.

Gatling gun: Pelts hot lead at a high rate of fire, widely inaccurate. 1 action to get up to speed. 1 D6 x 4.
(any action other than firing the weapon returns it to it's stopped state.)

Skills: Firearms training: +1 'Sensor' Specs, can reroll damage on ranged weapons 1 time.
also sorry the character picture doesn't match up with the rest I couldn't find any good one

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey wizzy the wizard, have you ever played titan fall?

I may have some interest and want to join this, but there was a small request I had, I'll review the other sheets and read the gm post a couple of times first however while I wait on a reply for that.

I may have some interest and want to join this, but there was a small request I had, I'll review the other sheets and read the gm post a couple of times first however while I wait on a reply for that.
Be careful on your choice of EXO and Skill.

Be careful on your choice of EXO and Skill.

I think I know which skill I want to use, and their is a custom EXO design I have in mind, part of my request/question actually. If approved it would be close to the GRAM or Enigma design in function/armament. And the Skill I have in mind would suit it perfectly. If I can't use the custom, I'll go with one of those two likely. Barring they've been claimed, still reading through things.

Other than that, the other question was in regards to how a pilot should look, there is one I really want to use, but she might be a little odd given one noticeable feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back