The Moon Exo-Knight Academy! (MEKA) (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Gael Faire
Appearance:
76991bc09800130c9fd35360c1819703--beautiful-artwork-hot-anime.jpg

Bio:
Gael grew up in a very affluent and respectable home with a family that loved him. All his worldly desires could have been easily given to him, and yet they were not. He always had to work to get what he wanted. That lesson stuck with him all his life, and into his adulthood. He scored at the top of every one of his classes, and was a star student. It later came to be that he took up an interest in racing, and excelled in that too!

Gael was a renowned Shuttle Racer, a sport that is widely known and loved by Earthlings and Martians alike. Hundreds of racers compete in grueling, high-speed race, where there can only be one winner, sometimes by even milliseconds. Needless to say, the racing prodigy with the handsome visage was beloved around the worlds, and even attracted women to the sport.

However, after plenty of championship wins under his belt, and his limit-breaking records secured in history, his attentions turned to a new kind of high, he wanted to feel what it was like to pilot an Exo-Frame, and with his prestigious history in the racing scene, wealth, and high marks in school, you could imagine it wouldn't be very hard for this ex-racer turned Exo-Knight to get into MEKA.

Stay tuned for more information on the shining blue star of the speedsters!

Skills: Racer
Frame:
The sheer power, and up-close nature of the GRAM frame spoke to him. With his winnings from his racing history, he has Purchased a frame from the school and given it a cosmetic overhaul.

S: 3
P: 7
E: 6
C: 6
S: 3 +1 (Racer)

Bonus: Always move first (unless fighting another player with Racer)

Armaments:

Heat Dagger x2: A burning hot dagger with a long life. When stabbed into a frame, it ignites with a special effect, latching in, and sucking out the frame's energy to damage it. +3 damage per turn.
Plasma Sword: Short ranged melee weapon balanced for close encounters. +4 damage.
Gram: GRAM's Signature weapon. +10 Damage, if it hits, defending frame rolls for stagger. Uses 2 actions.

Nickname: Excalibur
Model: GRAM
Description: Mr. Faire has purchased one of our GRAM frames, and made cosmetic modifications. After an extensive scanning by our security department, this frame has passed, and is certified for use in MEKA. <administration>
32eef8716499bb35e4397eecac18128b--gundam-cyborg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IceQueen
The character post is all fixed up now!

So far, we have two guys and three girls. I would suggest that we get the train rolling once we hit 6 OCs.

Also, @Wizzy The Wizard.

Naisu OC there mate. It would appear in my scope that Cyrus and Lynette will get along quite well.

Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
So far, we have two guys and three girls. I would suggest that we get the train rolling once we hit 6 OCs.

Also, @Wizzy The Wizard.

Naisu OC there mate. It would appear in my scope that Cyrus and Lynette will get along quite well.
Good, I'll just take the other one then! XD

To ensure quality control,

I would highly recommend everyone to only control one OC.

Also, @Wizzy The Wizard.

Yeah they have some similarities, appreciate the compliment! I like lynettes sort of extreme personality as well haha. Great friend, Terrifying foe.

Last edited:
@TheTechnologicVampire , if you still plan on making a character, you've got plenty of time!

I'm gonna be pretty busy this weekend, so I may not be on to check on things too much. So, I'm not gonna make the IC until monday or so, but I guarantee that it'll be up monday night or tuesday, at the latest. I'm excited to get things going!

I just got my wisdom teeth out so don't expect much coherence for the next day or two

Thanks to auto correct. Trust me, I looked like a toddler trying to eat. I was basically drooling on myself
Lmao was just being a little cheeky. But from what Ive seen try to have someone record you doing stupid shit while drugged up and get a million views on youtube. :greenthumb:

Lmao was just being a little cheeky. But from what Ive seen try to have someone record you doing stupid shit while drugged up and get a million views on youtube. :greenthumb:
I wasn't loopy enough for that sadly. And I know you're joking but that was the capacity of my joking back abilities at the moment. I have slept a lot

Hhhhmmm... As our host goes and takes care of things on his/her side of things...

Shall we assemble a suite of music for our OCs?

Hhhmm....
Here's the first flight of songs for my OC.
Introduction theme(Personal):
Introduction theme(Frame, The Devil's Hand):
Battle theme(1):

Mind if I join in on this?
Go ahead, I'm not gonna be on much, but if you make a character, I'll take a look at it and approve it when I can, if you have any questions, read the first post and some of the other pages where I provide info, and if your question aren't answered, I'll get to 'em when I can. Glad to see more interest!

Great! just a couple of questions:
can we change our mechs loadouts eventually.
can all mechs fly or only the WING.
how big are these mechs?
can Mechs pick up other mechs?

Status
Not open for further replies.