The Moon Exo-Knight Academy! (MEKA) (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to mention that. Icey's not great at reading between the BBC glitches

Totally understandable. I add the stat bonuses personally in the roster, so no worries. Though, it seems your character sheet has some formatting errors making it hard to see for other players if they don't quote your post. Probably something to do with using slides in bb code. However, I'll smooth everything out when I post it in the roster.
If you mean spoilers I took them off now.

I believe the problem lied in your use of accordion tabs, the tab swallowed your post and didn't create a tab.

Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
I believe the problem lied in your use of accordion tabs, the tab swallowed your post and didn't create a tab.
huh thats weird, I didnt think I put acordion tabs in. Should be fixed now.

Your character is right as rain. However, I would use the image function and insert the links to the original images from imgur so everybody else can see your images on your post.

Anyway, the roster post has been updated with Wizzy's character, I fixed any bb problems and added the images for him, so for the time being if you'd like to see his, or yours, or, really anybody's characters, check that post, it contains the definitive version of each character.

If you make any updates, alert me and I'll fix your sheet on the roster as well. Anything serious has to be accepted before it's final, of course, so if you do anything drastic like change frames (you can, before the rp starts) make sure you save a copy of your original sheet.

Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
@Queen_Nobody , Yes! Even if we're out of "unique" frames to pick from, you can certainly still join!

I want to really correct the appearance of my character's frame. Really, its a cosmetic type of thing but I want the following image to be the appearance of my OC's frame. But if I can't, I'll hold off on it till my OC gets the Knight license.

df5c1f890f0f814f1ade2b0f86706f34.png

Looks fine to me, I will edit the roster with the updated image when I get the chance!

Oh, i can't be a special snowflake? Lame, im gone!
jk, but uh, so, what are my options?

Oh, i can't be a special snowflake? Lame, im gone!
jk, but uh, so, what are my options?
Haha well there isnt any claiming flame said, so u can still be any frame u want! Just would have someone with a similar type or theres uh... Titan. Gram is gonna be snagged by flame looks like, but still, you can have any type you want ^^

wait, wheres the type thingies?
In the first post there are tabs you can click on that show you what kind of frames you can take. There's also a skill section too, where you can select 1 skill!

oh, so i can't customize my stats?
You can customize your stats AND your frame after you have gotten a certain liscense in the rp. For now, everybody has to use the ones I've built in the name of balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.