The Moon Exo-Knight Academy! (MEKA) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still living m8s, but who knew nature was this big of a bitch.

So, where is everyone else? :/

I mean, who's not accounted for? Wizzy had his hurricane date, Flame's waiting for people to get some interaction in before launching into a speech, Lunar just posted, Cadence said they'd post today or during the weekends, and I'm here waiting for that Cadence post.

Only person who hasn't said a thing is james.

Ice Queen would be the only other, they didn't quit or have went have they?

Ice Queen would be the only other, they didn't quit or have went have they?
Nope, still here. Focusing on school for a while because I have to organize classes n shit. AKA I've had two panic attacks this week I don't really want to have a third so I'm taking it a bit easy.

Hey folks, I just wanted to alert you all that I am moving very soon. I dunno how the internet situation will be at first, and I am going to be focusing on getting everything moved in, and getting settled. I have some furniture to put together too!

Anyway, I am going to make the "Speech" post, and wrap up the dining hall situation tomorrow if I manage to find the time. I may be busy until Monday from tomorrow, and I know that's a long time, but I will definitely find a way to try and pop in and check on you guys when I can.

As for lilmissjames, I'll try and talk to them and see what's up, because they haven't been posting and I don't want to leave anybody behind or hold people back.

Thanks for your time, everybody!

Pretty quiet, eh?

I could post, but I don't like going back to back like that, out of consideration for others :/ and who knows when/if Flame will be back around, or who is still with us.

I think we died

We're basically stuck in the hell that is waiting for Flame, yah, while Wizzy hasn't been on for a week and IceQueen hasn't posted since forever either.

Who here is actually still interested in continuing though?

I want to continue but at this point we may need to start fresh

Hhhmmm....

I'm still here. Checking occasionally. Its a real bummer Flame hasn't been seen for sometime now.... perhaps we should wait for another week before we start to think about contingency plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.