The Moon Exo-Knight Academy! (MEKA) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the note of those daggers, it wasn't listed, but as an edit or general consensus, no stat should be able to drop below one. Otherwise there are a couple machines you can seriously handicap in a couple turns. Unless you are okay with that, I mean the Gram Sensors being at a one and the Titan's speed at a two could be issues.

On the note of those daggers, it wasn't listed, but as an edit or general consensus, no stat should be able to drop below one. Otherwise there are a couple machines you can seriously handicap in a couple turns. Unless you are okay with that, I mean the Gram Sensors being at a one and the Titan's speed at a two could be issues.
It's already stated in the Op that no stat can go below 1(ever) or above 9(for now).

Hmm I see, I must have missed that. Well it's all fine then. There was one little thing I felt to mention, but I prefer to wait and see it in practice before judging it.

woopwoopwoopwoop

I was a little overzealous on a change, I was just made aware 10 flat damage on enigma's sniper is too darned high. Cur it down to 2d6+5

TITAN has a new function: Defense mode.

"It's worthless if it's not worth smiling about, right?"
Name: Rui-Ling Yu

Appearance:
Standing at 5'6, Rui-Ling's slim frame and boyish face make him out to be younger than he appears. His amber eyes are striking, while his hair is naturally pink, meticulously cared for with shampoo and conditioner. It's clear at a glance that he cares much for his appearance, even if it looks 'natural' and 'refreshing' close-up. His nails are trimmed short, his hands uncallused despite the training he does daily, and his skin is creamy and unblemished. A picture perfect pretty boy, with a great smile to match, Rui-Ling exudes the easy-going confidence most self-made individuals have.

Bio:
Rui-Ling doesn't talk about his past, doesn't talk about the meaning of his family name. What he does talk about, however, is himself. His past family circumstances don't matter, but his early childhood as an actor does. From commercials to made-for-television films to blockbuster horrors, he had always been accustomed to the limelight, to the richness of the velvet carpet and the confidence granted by having all eyes drawn to him. At his manager's request, he tried his hand at singing as well, and, with the willingness to crossdress and the guts to pull off some ridiculous stunts during live events, the youth found success there as well, in the tons of fan and hate mail he received. For much of his early adolescence, Rui-Ling's life was a rushed blur of training, performances, and academics.

Naturally, he couldn't keep that up forever, not if he didn't want to severely limit his options. After a five year long music career, the youth picked up modelling instead, further developing his ability to smile. It tickled him, seeing himself on billboards and bus stops, and the job itself paid well for what it was, enabling him to delve into his other hobby: blasting targets away at the shooting range.

Turned out that exploding watermelons was incredibly cathartic after a long day of classes and work. And after enough of those days passed, a thought came into Rui-Ling's mind. Why not turn play into work? Being a soldier on the ground was way too tiring, but an EXO-Knight?

Without thinking much of it, Rui-Ling applied to MEKA , and, despite such a terrible reason, managed to get in regardless.

Well, it would be nice if his life was that simple.

Type-Vajra | Bai Lei

S: 8 + 1
P: 3
E: 3
C: 4
S: 7

Firearms Training: Reroll damage on ranged weapons once per turn.

Armaments:
Rail Cannon (15 + 3D6): Requires Weapon Charge. If it hits, enemy rolls for Stagger effect.

During Weapon Charge
Magna-Shield: Halve the damage of 1 attack.
OR
Lock-On: +4 to the next attack roll.

Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
@ERode , Accepted!

Sorry for the absence, Y'all, gonna get things moving here in a moment.

Aighto, how do you want to explain my character not being part of the original shuttle that arrived at the university?

Multiple shuttles are arriving, and classes A-H are being filled in today. Even if a student arrives on a different shuttle, their pre-registry already puts them in a specific class. For all intents and purposes, all students run by players in this rp are going to be in the A class, until we get too many, and so they will fill in B.

WOOPS

Mix up, I'll move this post to the IC.

A rules section has been added to the OOC info, and new rules have been added to the MEKA rules tab that clarifies a bit more for the IC.

I'll try making a post soonish, very tired.

Was there some business your girl had with mind that I missed? I'll be working on something soon, I hope.

Nye,

I'm just following posting order. (RP etiquette XD)

Nye,

I'm just following posting order. (RP etiquette XD)
Oh that doesn't matter as long as it's not back to back between a couple of people, if you have a post go ahead, my health is fucking with me today.

I don't think we have a posting order? Most rps on here don't unless otherwise specified

O.o

OKeh...

I'll just wait anyways...

Anyways, I'm entertaining myself quite well by watching Hong Kong "Doggy Squads" aka the 'celebrity stalking paparazzi'. You know... magazine and television photographers and reporters who stalk celebs with cameras... and make a big fuss about 'unmentioned relationships', swamp their cars/vans, and well... just being absolute assholes.

The hilarity....

Its literally like the annual Red Carpets minus the security, times five the crowd, and no fences. Plus lots of yelling... LLLOOOTTTSSSSSS of yelling.

Talk about workplace safety...

Status
Not open for further replies.