The Moon Exo-Knight Academy! (MEKA) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting order's probably only important in combat, eh?

And wew, you enjoy the misery of others, broadcast on TV, Cadence? XD

Meh,
I just employ this concept as a cheap yet effective excuse to support my preference to see a round of posting go by before I drop in my word bombs(NUKES). With two characters, I can roll off stories if I wished and had the time to do so in every post that I make. AND I MEAN STORIES... unless anyone wants to read another stance and situation analysis XD.

Wait... I think i SAID TOO MUCH!!! GGGAAHHH!!!

Aaannnddd speaking of "Doggy Squads",

Yes.. I frankly do have a fancy in seeing reporters swamp the vehicles of controversial Chinese figureheads in Government and media. My situation is only made better because I can read and interpret Chinese writing fluently and if I choose to, throw in some HARDCORE Germanic analysis of the story and situation. (I'm half German, Half mainland Chinese).

What I mean is, I am more interested in knowing what and how did "Happening A and B" occurred due to factors "C and B". Corruption stories disguised as charitable donations and etc. are stories that I am particularly interested in. A (Chinese)celebrity getting caught committing.. uhmm... "things" is a secondary preference.

The stories themselves are... meh.. they all follow a same structure... and etc. but its really when you do the analysis and interpretation when you submit your brain to a neuro-hot-tub spa treatment. In other words... break away from reality just for that moment and bathe in the hilarity of it all!

XD

That's some misleading language that I may have used there, do you follow?

I mean, yeah, but anyone can roll off stories if they want to, just by introducing some NPCs. Ultimately, it's counterintuitive to RPing in a group if all you're doing is playing by yourself. So hey, stories. Hopefully don't see them too often.

And fair enough. Can see how straining cerebral exercises out of flaccid entertainment might be interesting, but on the other hand...could just watch the news normally then. XD

Hhhmmm...

But I don't employ NPCs, I just have my characters there... Include a detailed explanation of their stance and position, throw in some philosophy (maybe if I feel like it...) to throw people off a bit and then get back on track.

In a story, I usually make a post between 750-1200 words.

Thinking about, I think I should opt out of my habits of throwing people off in my posts(makes them effectively wander into the abyss of reading... Deeper... And deeper as they continue to read on into my posts) and not notice to true underlying message that I'm trying to communicate.

Ugh.. bad habit... Sorry. But if anyone can actually crack the code and embed it into their next interaction with me...

Hhmm...

If you try... (A rare occurrence from now on since I'll hold back on these little throw it away like trash posts) you'll know you got it correctly if I'll give you a cookie...

Mmmm... Cookies... Speaking of cookies...

I love Oreos... Jumbo Oreos with x2 the filling.

I should maybe run down to CVS and get myself a box as I'm officially out of Oreos. Gah...

But it's a ten minute walk... 7 minute Sprint... Takes me five minutes to get in and get out with 5 boxes of Oreos (they last me for ten weeks) then it's gonna be an eight minutes jog run back to where I live.

Ugh... But I'm too lazy right now... Gah... I wish Amazon already had their drones in full operations right now... Would be so nice to just order a box of Oreos from Prime and have it delivered through my window.

Aahhhh... The future... Lovely... Lovely yet dangerous! Volatile! Deadly! Aaahhh!!! Rewarding if doesn't correctly...

Anyways...

I've found the perfect anime drawing of an iconic anime character who's appearance in my eye ball examination, perfectly fits to serve as the Feulner/Feuer!!! twin's mum.

http:// www.theanimegallery.com/data/thumbs/285px/0202/tAG_202991.jpg

Hhhmmm frankly... It makes a lot of sense too. I'll throw in the detail that Lynette is really like and comparable to her mum(when she was in her youth) while Katia will be very much like her dad.

Let's look at the image again... It makes perfect sense. What are some words that I can think of to describe this character in that appearance? Uhm...

-Threatening
-Enigmatic!
-Deadly
-Sadist(maybe..)
-Egoistic(highly)
-Intelligent (To the point that Einstein would be jealous XD)

You look at Lynette... How she is... For the most part leading up to now.

Oh gosh... MATCH!!! PERFECT MATCH!!!

*Klaxons go off*

Ohhh this is gonna be a good ride. Hyuuuu hyu hyu hyu hyu hyu...

Well... Really.. I've just had a lot of experience playing "the bad guy" in an RP. Like I'm not the Bad guy OOC, it's just that I make my OCs as bad as they can be. Like really bad... Works with the plot and gets people motivated to work together and defeat them!(in whatever means possible).

I find that very enjoyable...

Please, a cookie rating is cheap these days. For all the effort put into deciphering pointlessly complicated posts, at least grant the winner access to Lynette lewds ICly. :3

More seriously though, clarity and brevity are beautiful things in writing. Only poetry and high brow literature should concern themselves with intentional obfuscation, those pretentious bastards. XD

And wait, so you're saying that Katia, for all her prettiness, is basically an idiotic, delusional optimist with a hero complex? Cause that's the only way you can go if you're gonna drop the Satella as the mom, hue.

Hhhmmm not necessarily.

Lynette and her mum would follow a more Satella and maybe Lise Hohenstein trend. And rly? Lewds?

I can give you fewd but not lewds m8.

Katia on the other hand... (They are a new series of OCs that I've unveiled to the public eye this year) will have a history and living with the influence of her father. Might be worth noting that her Father would following a more... Theodore Eberbach trend...

Well hhhmmm..

I would just say that her actions will be best reflected by Katia Waldheim... It's in her name... Guh... Whatever.

Search up KW, she's such an adorable little one!

On another note...

Guess which parent is coming to curriculum night!!!!!

Of course it's Satella... It's gotta be her. She's gotta watch over her adorable kittens... Very adorable kittens. One kitten is gonna a grow up like her... The other will be a nice house cat with an optimistic flair!

Anyways... With Halloween rolling around... Hhhmmm..

If we do an event for that in our RP(would be helluva fun time)....

I would have the twins cosplay.

Lynette will go Hardcore Prinz Eugen from Kancolle, while... Katia will... Redo her hair a bit, dye it too... And go Katia Waldheim.

Or for the lols... I'll just make her wear a white wig and get her the clothes for Laura Bodewig.

Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
I mean, Satella's basically a murderous psycho-hoe who's entire existence hinges on the words and actions of one man...so eh, sounds like a horrible downgrade for Lynette's personality. At least Rem doesn't go out of her way to kill other people.

What about fewd lewds? Those are always niceee...if you're eating them alone, with no one else to judge you.

And yah...didn't read/watch Muv Luv at all, but I guess going by character design, Katia doesn't look to be an overt yandere? Can't really call them OCs if you base them off preexisting franchises though~

In terms of cosplay, Rui-Ling's already got the crossdressing EXP to pull off a good ol Yukari..but on the other hand, our characters will probably be outed for being filthy weebs and then lynched by the entire school as a result. XD

The basic framework of my OCs are based off of anime OCs. Lynette herself (one of my very very first OCs) has gone through numerous transformations and is also my oldest series of OCs. Like if I recall my last count, this gal has undergone 27 revisions ALREADY!!!

As for Katia, the reason she still bares close resemblance to KW from Muv Luv is because she is my latest series of OCs on my shelf. Let's see.... She debuted in a forum on fanfiction.net about four months ago and has since undergone only one revision... Hhhmmm..

Yah like if your bugged about her being too yandere, I can tone her down a bit. But really her purpose here is to serve as a counterbalance to Lynette's aura of negativity. In the end, the originality would really started to get noticed when I make the fifth patch of this series.

I also want to explore the unique concept of piloting a mech with two individuals.

I could have also brought in from the selection of my intermediate level series OCs. (Ones that are at around patch 11-16)

I could've brought in Victoria Hastings(will be renamed Victoria Feulner for... Family purposes) who would fit the role OK... But she really lacks that imouto trait since I've placed a lot of emphasis on her chauffeur trait. Like she could have done the job... But I felt it would be better if I threw an OC inspired by a Mecha anime character into this RP for development purposes and also to... Get more use to her.

Edit:

Uhm... I don't think that theory would apply to Lynette... And especially her.. .

You know...

All I need to say is "Satella" and you're out the airlock...

OMG...

It's like...

"Dracarus" -Daenerys Targaryen.
*Dragon breaths fire*

"Satella/airlock" -Lynette
*Someone is gonna implode in space as they get sucked into the vacuum of the void*

XD.

Last edited:
27 revisions? Damn. I just have +27 different characters instead. Don't want to mutate muh babies, after all. Though I suppose she's one of the characters you constantly use for multiple RPs then?

Wait, shit, Katia's actually yandere? WELP. Guess that's a landmine to tiptoe around. More seriously though, I personally feel like there's enough happiness and positivity in this RP from all the other characters. Counterbalancing the only character that's willing to kick shit up is sorta sad for future RP drama.

And, I mean, that concept would probably be more unique if you weren't in control of both the characters. Like how Fate RPs are painfully droll if a player plays as the Master and Servant of the same pairing.

Well unfortunately not everyone likes to have a character around the messes the place up. So I had to throw in Kat.

I know whatcha mean by that interaction but in the current moment, I'm not willing to give away my OC for anyone else to use. Like I would do this and put her up for offer if I knew everyone more and also... If I got a good share of the deal but for now...

Naaahhh....

I'm good.

I'm all for characters that rock the waters. I think it makes life better, if you were wondering

But uh, just out of curiosity and the sake of my sanity, Katie is actually a yandere, that part I got, but somewhere around the middle my brain just kinda lost it.....

Hue, gotta set up a Mean Girls clique in the future. Class A: Civil War is a must.

Hue, gotta set up a Mean Girls clique in the future. Class A: Civil War is a must.
I'm all for Rissa butting heads with people. She's just trying not to piss off people day one but there will be yelling.

And I'm kind of thinking maybe adding another mean girl of a different type would help

Will be attempting a post soon, if it is not done in the next 45 minutes or so, do not wait on me. It will not be up till tomorrow.

Mm, can't wait for the first combat sim to totally piss everyone off and start the drama. Or even before then, if people start shacking up on the very first day.

Though too many characters will probably be a bit of a problem.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Mm, can't wait for the first combat sim to totally piss everyone off and start the drama. Or even before then, if people start shacking up on the very first day.

Though too many characters will probably be a bit of a problem.
That's why I'm sitting on it for now. Let everything soak in

Working on that post now, I'll finish first, or I'll start seeing the demons in my roof thanks to my sleeping pill.

And done, finished fast, but it's a short post, unless I wanted to spin a yarn of my own, I have nothing much else to add. Maybe something more lengthy out of me in the cafeteria kek.

her being too yandere
Moar yandere. Durr cant b enuff.

@The Perfect Cadence could you respond to rissa's question of whether or not you're going to the cafeteria eventually. You can just do it later if you want but since we're involved I don't wanna post just ignoring that interaction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.