The Moon Exo-Knight Academy! (MEKA) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno. A Discord channel may not be the worst idea after all, if only to nag people more effectively in regards to posting.

For now tho...faster IC posts never hurt anyone.

I died for like three days, still dying

Well I could post again and wander my way over to do something another :/

Ill post I guess, A bit more worried about my impending doom with maria on the way.

I'm making a way out there claim right now but.. (first disclaimer, I am not metrologist major)

I'm guessing the hurricanes on the east coast have some responsibility in the absence of our DM and co-DM.

Perhaps we should give them another three days or so to get a response from them. Poofing for almost a week and being the DM of a very good RP isn't something me or (hopefully) all of you are willing to do especially during such a critical moment(yes!!! The beginning is super important!!!!)

Anyways, if we have to resort to some... I don't want to say desperate but let's just keep it at "necessary measures" in order to keep our RP advancing at a steady pace. I will be more than happy and capable of temporary commandeering the headmaster until either lilmsjames or Flame returns.

Hhhmmm...

I'll try to ping them now...

@Flame

@lilmsjames

I mean, we could just have character interaction stuff going around while we wait, instead of instantly hijacking the RP. If Flame had a hurricane going in his direction, it'd make more sense for him to tell us beforehand, not to just poof without a word.

All things considered, most characters aren't even in the cafeteria yet, so even if Flame were here, there'd be nothing for him to do in terms of actual GMing.

I'll make some sort of post tomorrow more likely than not.

Frackalack.

I was busy over the course of the weekend, fri-sun, and checked on this when I could, but it seems that late sunday, or maybe on monday a lot of stuff was posted, and I didn't check, so the forum stopped sending me alerts. It happens. Sorry to have made you all wait, we'll be moving things along today!

As for me not posting on monday or friday, I was waiting for everybody to gather in the caffeteria. I hadn't posted for gael because I didn't have time on sunday (I had a closing shift)

Anywho, I'd really appreciate y'all not staging a coup d'etat while I'm gone. ^^; We're all eager to get this thing moving, but making assumptions about where I want to move things and posting for me without my say so is a huge no-no guys.

All that said, I'm thinking I may need someone to actually watch over things or take care of things while I'm gone, a co-gm.

Ripperinos. In the future, we'd probably all appreciate it if you dropped us a line whenever you expect to be busier than Santa. XD But yah, that's fair enough. As I said before, we're still waiting on other players, not you. XD

Yeah, that's totally my fault, I could have said something but I figured I'd be alright, or be able to maybe squeeze a post in if I needed to. In the future, that won't be a problem.

I'm posting for Gael right now, gonna wait for everybody else to hit the caffeteria IC so that I can hit you all with a speech from the headmaster.

I'll make something in a little bit then (as in a couple/few hours kek)

This will most likely be my last post for a while, hurricane and stuff, phone wont have signal and itll be a while till we turn on the generator depending on how hard the winds hit. Anyways don't expect much from me.

Well... gute luck then.

I always hated hurricanes... That's why I chose to live in the North.

"The North remembers"

XD

• Love
Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
Well a bit of a post out of me, anyone wants to speak to her, go ahead, her personality is naturally more observant than outspoken. So I took a middle ground of sorts in her activity there. She has no reason to sit with either group, but didn't want to avoid the twins like the coming of Satan.

i'm interested, but i'm wondering if a non humanoid frame would be acceptable?

i'm interested, but i'm wondering if a non humanoid frame would be acceptable?
probably not at first. at the academy you can ONLY use MEKA sanctioned frames, but you can design your own frame once you graduate.

i've got a design in mind for my actual frame. just don't know what model it would qualify as. not to mention which one of the frames to pick from the school

Apologies for my in activities,

I'm currently busy with preparing for my mid terms and also I've been heavily occupied in marking open response questions lately. Just dropping in to say that I'm still here tho...

Anyways, I'll post during this weekend or maybe tomorrow depending how long it'll take me to get my BMW's oil change and nag the dealership to give me a discount t on labour.

Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.