The Moon Exo-Knight Academy! (MEKA) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine, go ahead.

My post is really trivial about saying yah to this and that... Then walking to the caf... And etc. I don't have to grammar stasi that post so yah...

Move along.

Hhhnnn...

Wait...WAIT!!! OSSSHHHH****TTT

How didn't notice this before!!! Oohhhh goossshhh... I am sooooo dumb.

@ERode is the co-GM of FEARLESS...

Dangit... Dddaaannngggiiittt!!!

*Regains composure*

My post will be arriving shortly, I will recommend that we execute a time skip to get over the trivial things which include walking down the hall and sharing small talk.

I'm inclined to hear what the Dean/Headmaster(either are proper titles I believe has to say to the students...

Expects a Dumbledore style speech for some reason...

Anyways.. Eru-Kun...(ERode) tell me when you guys have an opening in that RP. I've already prepared 2 OCs from my advanced series for the application (but will only use one...)

Myu hyu hyu hyu....

Aaaahhhhh hahahahahahahaha!!!

*Coughs up hairball*

Hhhnnn...

Wait...WAIT!!! OSSSHHHH****TTT

How didn't notice this before!!! Oohhhh goossshhh... I am sooooo dumb.

@ERode is the co-GM of FEARLESS...

Dangit... Dddaaannngggiiittt!!!

*Regains composure*

My post will be arriving shortly, I will recommend that we execute a time skip to get over the trivial things which include walking down the hall and sharing small talk.

I'm inclined to hear what the Dean/Headmaster(either are proper titles I believe has to say to the students...

Expects a Dumbledore style speech for some reason...

Anyways.. Eru-Kun...(ERode) tell me when you guys have an opening in that RP. I've already prepared 2 OCs from my advanced series for the application (but will only use one...)

Myu hyu hyu hyu....

Aaaahhhhh hahahahahahahaha!!!

*Coughs up hairball*
You only just noticed he's Co Narrator for FEARLESS?

Kiddo,

its all I know. I've got school work and TA work that does include going through some undergrad essays, marking open response question on quizzes and later, I will also do that for the upcoming mid terms. Lot of work but I have the time to stalk worthwhile RPs like FEARLESS and RP at the same time. If I find something I like (I'm a conservative or... Gah I dunno how the government system in the US works but yah... 25 and already a conservative... woohoo!)

Gimme sometime, before I post... I still have 3 sets of open response quizzes that I still need to mark with my Red Pen of Doom.

Muwahahahhaha!!! Your life is in my hands!

Timeskip pls, get some plot goin.

@The Perfect Cadence Eh, it's not like I have my coGM status in my name tag. FEARLESS is more or less perma-closed until S2 now though. The new players that VALOR picked up have all been fairly disappointing, so he doesn't exactly want new people going in and slowing everything down with introductions and all that again. If you can wait a year or two though, S2 will probably be up.

Till then, just be satisfied with this.

Year or two later I'll likely be in he middle of assisting in a neurosurgery. XD

Its like...

*Im about to place a piece of my patients scalp back onto their head after introducing a pair of electrodes into the cerebal cortex

*Gets the notification*

The then me: "Aaawwweee ssshheeeeetttsssss"

*Hands become unsteady as i register the hype*

*Patient then flatlines*

Yah i also notif that the greenhorns are...well... Not up to expectations. I understand how boring and annoying it wil get in the long run so good luck on that.

Because in the past when I hosted Rps that were in such popularity... And i get a bunch of dissapointing greenhorns.... After a few cycles, their Ocs were queued up in order to be "chopped" from the Rp.

But still, good luck doozer. Just keep me in mjnd when you guys open up again Kk?

Kek, bringing a phone with you into the surgery room was your first mistake. Guess you'll have plenty of time for RPing after you get fired for accidentally lobotomizing someone.

And yeah, just feels like after you get your initial group of interested people and spend half a year reducing that group until you just have a semi solid core, introducing new people afterwards is pretty wonky. Gotta deal with the fact that the new kids will feel out of place due to not having been involved with past arcs, after all.

And yah, if I remember by then, I'll send a link. Really though, if your interest persisted that long, you'd notice the banner. XD

I fear for whatever hospital hires you.

Run children, run! Run become the Doctor gets her hands on you!!!

I'm just going to graduate and get my license. As daring as I may sound, I'm not going to work for any hospital in the Us. Private or non-private, doesnt later as long as the majority Americans have difficulty accessing Us.

I know if i get this down successfully, oh heck... Every hospital in the Us would want me in the staff! But...nah.

Perhap my tenage naivity is still kicking it hand because in my current way of thinking... I am willing to remove a tumour from within your scalp and when I hand you the bill, I'll just tell you to write whatever you want to and can pay me.

Shocker yes, but I wont have any hand feelings if you just give me a hug and thank you for that six your operation.

Anyways.... I'm in constant constant with an organizer at Doctor within borders so... You know where I'm headed.

Because, i really would prefer being on the frontlines of neurosurgery... In remote place of the world, discovering and gunning down new illnesses and etc. Would be so much more meaningful and exhilarating unstead of rotting away in a hospital, repeatng a same of not similar procedure over and over again.

Hah Hah.. Well a labcoat. Nah, i prefer my more cheaky day to day appearance.

I'm currently on a date Atm so i'm posting via mobile... Sorry I'm already 12 shots down the esophagus so i'm too lazy to post and do grammar and spell checks

Plus, my phone has a very stupid autocorrect so yeah...

I'll be hungover tell one tomorrow afternoon so.

See yall

Sounds good, man. World needs more non-assholes anyways, and from what I heard, US healthcare is pretty atrocious. Did Obamacare get obliterated already?

I'm not sure,

Politics isnt something in my job description and i intend not to comment on it.

Oh... Maybe just a little but.

The elections were very memeish, Trump shoulda stayed in business, raise American tax to 13% I dunno..

At least that a major reaso how Canada Gets free healthcare.

Alright let's break the awkward silence!!

Roll call!!!

Anyways... @ERode

I'm redoing my intended post, care if I begin a little conversation with your OC before our GM makes the speech?

That's fine with me. I'm just twiddling my thumbs, waiting for people to actually arrive at the cafeteria. XD

Hm...sorta quiet here, huh? What's up with y'all? Busy with school/work life now?

plsdundierightwhenijoin

I am always here.

Im just busy lately so ill post something later

The God's have abandoned is...

Ohhh...

What will we do!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.