The Moon Exo-Knight Academy! (MEKA) (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven!
Rissa #7.png
I'm going to just make a master post when I'm done

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
If that becomes a habit for everyone, I do hope you'll spoil them in posts.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
If he can have more floppy hair than his profile pic it'd probably be fine.

And by one did you mean one set of all 16 or just one

I'll spoiler them if it's bothering you

More of, just picture seeing two to three of those on every post, by every person(or at least 3) with the current sizes. Takes up a bit of space and while novel at first, I figure it would get annoying sooner or later.

• Thank You
Reactions: IceQueen
More of, just picture seeing two to three of those on every post, by every person(or at least 3) with the current sizes. Takes up a bit of space and while novel at first, I figure it would get annoying sooner or later.
Yes I completely understand that point of view. I was mostly doing them for the possibility of use and the practice rather than actually using them consistently. But I will keep it in mind.

If anything I'll probably use one to summarize the feeling in the post.

Anyone going to post?

I'm sitting here with my red and black pens of Doom, a stack of marked undergrad quizzes and also a good damn cup of coffee with me.

*Sighs*

This'll only get worse Cadence... Remember... You volunteered to TA for that class...

So... *Waits for entertainment*

Once i get home ill post, drivin back now

*Gets tired of sitting in my chair and casting a divine gaze onto my cards of Doom with one eye.*

*Begins to ping Wizzy*

Status
Not open for further replies.