THE MONSTERS CHILDREN || A CRIME DRAMA ROLEPLAY

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I've been meaning to ask you, how do you set the background for your text? Colors and images? Just for feature reference... I am writing up this idea for a possible group RP, or maybe a 1x1x1, or 1x1x1x1. XD
BB Codes, here's a link to someone that can actually explain it right... since I suck at explaining things XD
CODING HELL

tumblr_inline_oddl5rwjp31tjy6t0_500.gif

~Lys Chen~ ~19~ ~Male~ ~Gay as fuck :bananaman:~
b327f754fdffac8dda2cf167f2665e82.gif

~South Korea~

tumblr_nxxr2jtQTx1r9f1l9o10_400.gif

~Important facts~

tumblr_nwk8gvQo2A1r9f1l9o2_540.gif

• Lys is extremely agile and flexible
  • What he lacks in better strength he makes up for in incredible speed and precision
  • Lys only stands at around 5'5, which makes others underestimate him... A big and fatal mistake.
  • Lys' favorite weapons are throwing knives/daggers, also the bow and arrow/crossbow, as well as handguns.
tumblr_nruejedyUR1uzq1hio9_500.gif

-Trivia-

baekhyun-boys-byun-baekhyun-chanyeol-Favim.com-3100594.png

• Lys is very talented in parkour, can climb pretty much any surface.
  • Favorite quote: "The best way to trick a fool is to let the fool think he's tricking you."
  • Lys was often abused physically and emotionally abused. Because he was smaller and considered weaker than the others, he was an easy target. But don't worry... he got his revenge, one asshole at a time.
  • His favorites word(s): cunning, deceptive.
  • He comes across as rather innocent and naive, but that is just a facade, a way to ensnare people with his charm to get what he really wants... And to strike when they least expects it.
tumblr_nruikcIRjx1rvvhg3o2_r1_400.gif

((Hope he's alright! My face claim is Baekhyun from EXO! :heart:))
oh meh gerd beakhyung~

• Love
Reactions: Haunting Heads
Is it cool if my Girl's name or nickname that she's goes by is Cheetah because when Father took her, she was quick to learn everything he put in front of her... especially when it came to drugs and all that good stuff XD and how to make heroin and meth and shit rofl. So she was quick like a Cheetah to get into the Family Business rofl. She's the Actual Daughter of a High Profiled man in South Africa (don't know if I want an Ambassador or like a Political Figure for her real family yet), but just want to know. She would probably be real close to the Father, since she learned the quickest and all that.
Thats pefectly fine~

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Sorry for dying suddenly, acupuncture makes me incredibly sleepy.

How advanced in technology?

Is it advanced enough to do this or this

Alright, thanks xD I just wanted to ask before I started to get ideas.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Akashi
Then Cheetah it is^^ xD.

Cheetah, The Drug Queen... sounds perfect XD. Natural Born Criminal lol. Father will be Proud lol.

Reactions: Decaf-Nerd-Flower
NOTE: I have linked the IC Thread. There is an accepted characters area there. Please check there too see if your character has been accepted.

original.gif
Lexington or Lexi || 20 || Female || Heterosexual || UK Daughter to an embassador

"Everyone has a Darkside. We are all monsters, It is how you embrace it that shows you who you really are"
-Important facts-

• Good with martial arts and hand to hand combat
  • Trained in covert ops
  • 4th child taken by Father
  • Cold and unfeeling
  • Prefers the silent method of killing her victims.
  • uses knives and silenced pistols a lot
  • Poison or sneaks up on people
  • Drains victims of their blood with two needle marks
-Trivia-
  • Father calls her Viper or Vampire
  • Has a Job for a special task force for the police
  • Sees others as art and when she kills them she is releasing them to their full potential
  • psychopath very screwed up in the brain
  • Charming smart witty dangerous and tempting
  • Sadistic and finds death oddly wonderful
  • Likes to enjoy her kills after they been dead, by making art out of them.
  • Favorite words: Mystery and Depraved
  • Sees her siblings as nothing more then things her father chose to fill a void and gave her all the potential
  • Father use to shock her head, when she did wrong. Now she shows her father she can do no wrong
  • Song:Heathens Twenty one pilots

Last edited:
@Decaf-Nerd-Flower
Forgot to tell you, but Cheetah will be up Monday. She is going to be super close to Father (probably the closes one to him and the most loyal... and maybe his favorite XD)

Reactions: T E R R O R
Status
Not open for further replies.