THE MONSTERS CHILDREN || A CRIME DRAMA ROLEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Decaf-Nerd-Flower

Original poster

"Love and Happiness could never last....
hwayi_1.jpg
....in a world made of glass."

: PLOT :

Fifteen years a go, a serial murderer based within South Korea made the news all over the world for the horrifying acts he committed and who he targeted. The killer targeted wealthy family vacationing in Daegu. But, the international targets were not what scared the public, but what he took from each crime. For it's not uncommon for killers to take prizes, but this was unheard of.

He took the children.

Each family had a child between the ages of 2-5, and they vanished with the killer, with not even so much as clue as to where he took them too. Many assumed he killed the children or sold them on the black market for money. What they don't know is he raised them, as his own.

He raised them to become trained killing machines. How to pick locks, hot wire cars, how to fight, and kill. From sharp shooters to get away drivers he got himself the perfect group of trained criminals.

Though, he failed to over look certain parts of them. That someday they could find out their true identity and as Murphy's law states.

Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

The children find out their not who they thought they were, the their life was a lie. The children don't all see eye to eye on the matter. Some feel betaryed, others think that it doesn't change anything because their already in too deep.

Brother turns on Brother.
Sister turns on Sister.
Child turns on Father.
Life will never be the same for them again.

Then were faced with the real question, what really makes a child? Nature...or nurture?
:IMPORTANT FACTS:

1] All the children have went through some sort of physical, mental and emotional abuse.

2] The children have never attended school, but were taught to read,write and speak many languages, the most prominent ones being English, Chinese[both Mandarin and Cantonese], Korean, Russian and French.

3] The children will be between 17 - 20 now.
: RULES :

-No Godmodding or Powerplaying.
-Please try and use proper grammar.
-Make your posts at least 5+ sentences. I understand the occasional one liner, but please don’t post them all the time.
-I am the creator of this roleplay, which means I have some amount of power, so if I ask you to stop something, please do. I’ll only give someone 2 warnings before they will be removed from the roleplay.
-If you've read this far, include your characters favorite words in the trivia section of your character skeleton.
-This is a long term roleplay, be able to read the situation and know not to progress to quickly.
-All character sheets must have all required information. Feel free to add more but no less.

:CHARACTER SKELETON:

[Realistic Image]
Name || Age || Gender || Sexuality || Country of Origin
"[Qoute]"​
-Important facts-

• dfdfdf
  • dsrere
  • fdrer
  • sfgfgf
-Trivia-
  • vfdgffd​
  • fdfdfd​
  • dfdfgfd​
  • dfdgfd​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: leafletts
1200791_900.gif
1199016_900.gif

1198279_900.gif
1195055_900.gif

Hwayi || 20 || Male || Homosexual || South Korea

"You can never shoot me. You're not that kinda of person. Because I made you like that. I made you a righteous man. A man who lives according to the law, and his conscious. Even if you wanted to take revenge on me. It would have to be lawful."

bc857c59d2e82c14c36519dce75512c9b10d88b6_hq.gif

"I thought you knew everything about me father. But you're wrong about certain things. I am that kind of person."
:Important Info:
-Hwayi was the first child ever taken, his birth name was Park Min Hyuk. He was the president of South Korea's grandson.
-Despite this background, Hwayi is currently working a detective. Often throwing the others off his siblings cases. He works under the name Gong Jae Soo.
-Hwayi's weapon of choice is gun, he's deadly the moment he has one in his hands. He also works a medic.
-Hwayi is allergic to gluten.
-Hwayi is rather high maintenance, often ordering the younger ones around without care and is rather cruel when he doesn't get his way.
-Hwayi would often take his own frustrations out on the other children.​

:Trivia:
-Hwayi's favorite word is 'victory'
-Hwayi is a sever narcissist.
-Hwayi suffers from nyctophobia.
-Hwayi was severely humiliated, degraded in front of the other children for years. Making him paranoid that they look down on him.

[FC: Lee Jong Suk]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking this over in a bit.

Interesting.. I guess I'm in as well..

As always, thanks for the tag @Shayla

Reactions: Shayla
Thanks @Decaf-Nerd-Flower

I have a question. What kind of criminals are they? Assassins? Like the one who took them when they were children? Or do they do all kinds of criminal stuff? Like robbing banks etc too? Or are they just hitmen?

All criminal type things, robbing banks, murder, fraud, etc. You know, the fun stuff~

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
Yeah I am soo in XD.

Fantastic! The minimum number of people has been reached~ After characters have been posted here. I will create and link the IC thread.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I also have one more coming who wants to join so if that is okay.^^ Just thought I would place interest down for him as well.

I have one person who also wants to join, he's just sleeping right now. He went to sleep late last night.~ AH I'M SO EXCITED.

[fieldbox="Damien, grey, solid"]
97bff79d21.jpg

Damien || 18 || Male || Bi-Sexual || United Kingdom
"I am truly envious of the pain in your eyes..."
-Important facts-
  • Third Child to be Taken
  • Taken from the English Royal Family and is of course a former royal Prince. His loss impacted England enough to make a holiday every February 28th in remembrance to the tragedy of his parents death and his disappearance.
  • Has Congenital Pain Insensitivity and Sociopathy
  • In a way loves his father and wants to show him someday by taking his life and proving how well dear old dad has taught him.
  • Very Charismatic and Emotional on the outside but is actually a true sociopath therefore faking his every emotion. Only feeling anything real when he kills or is around Airetta
  • Is very possessive of Airetta even if he does not show it to others.
  • Weapon of choice is Poisons and knives
  • Kills in a variety of different ways mainly making his kills look to be accidents but skeptics have deemed him "The Reaper" Believing the crimes were murders as they truly are. But he also has his own personal targets that he treats in a whole different way, having the masses believe the victims belong to a entirely different murderer they have called "The Raven".
  • Plans absolutely everything especially when it comes to a kill
  • Believes pain is a beautiful art and is even jealous of others that can feel it
  • Can be obsessive with routine and patterns able to pick up such things with ease.
  • Remembers nothing about Father taking him and does not care to find out what had happened.
  • Highly immune to toxins and poisons due to exposing himself to many kinds
  • Very skilled in disguising and persuasion.
-Trivia-
  • Damien's favorite word is Void
  • Has scars that cover his arms, back, and chest from both the injuries he has suffered and even inflicted on himself
  • Has a job for the local Police Department as part of the Forensics team
  • Is a bit of a techie
  • Is very manipulative and sees others (especially those outside the family) as fake empty vessels of flesh
  • Keeps himself Fit and knows the pressure points and weak spots of the human body which in turn taught himself how to fight and get an advantage.
  • Song: Pain, Three Days Grace
tumblr_o3ioxq3Zul1s8fuivo1_500.gif
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[dash= #0aad4c]

nL1jMhg.jpg

Francis -|||- Seventeen -|||- Heterosexual -|||- French Canadian

-|||- FACTS -|||-
  • Francis was the fifth child to be taken.
  • Out of all the children, he is the one who is less grounded, and way more free-spirited.
  • He was the middle child in his biologial family, before he was taken at the age of three.
  • His actual name, before he was taken was; Joseph Kenway.
  • His biologial family were, and still are a bunch of lawyers.
  • He is a perfect liar. It has been there with him since the get-go, and can with ease find out if others are lying to him.
  • Francis has an extremely smart mind in regards of puzzle games and anything similar. Quick to catch onto things.
  • Even if he has been raised to assassinate people like the other children, he prefers a much more interesting way to ruin someone.
  • His loyalty to father is extremely high, but out of all the children, he is the one who 'cares' less on the outside.
  • Since he was a child, he has had an extreme interest in sports and action movies. That's also where his combat skills are derived from. From Bruce Lee movies to Undispuated ones.
  • He is a con-artist, and has been for a while. With ease can he get through a fortified checkpoint or otherwise. If you need someone to infiltrate a place and be stealthy, if required, Francis is the one you should talk to.
  • Conning his way through so many situations, he can also forge almost any if not all documents. Passports, to military IDs and so on.
  • Francis is probably the richest of all the children except father. He is always seen with a different car, or an expensive suit. Has been caught by the police before as well, but would always talk his way out of it..
  • He has an interesting personality. Is quite fun to be around and is extremely social.
  • He is in 'high school', but is mostly absent. Has a few friends there, and even a girlfriend.
  • Francis obviously has a silver tongue. It's a given. Don't be surprised.
  • His weapon of choice, if assassinating is a barb wire. Making someone suffocate and suffer to death as their life slowly escapes their body is a.. Breathaking experience. He can also use a gun like everyone else.
  • He knows that Damien is a sociopath, and doesn't really care that he is. It's actually a good thing. That guy is Francis' buddy.
  • Francis has many aliases when he's out conning. Some of them are; Gregory Shade, Ron Horowell, Neil Caffrey.
  • Francis is also tactical and thoughtful. Can use and know about vantage points. Assessing a situation, a place of interest, or a target for a while before approaching the latter.
  • He likes Cheetah and her energetic personality, but mostly rolls his eyes when she constantly boasts about her self-proclaimed favoritism as being the #1 in fathers life. Who cares? Really. Asking her for something would also inevitably end with someone or something exploding. It just makes too much noise.
  • Being a con-artist, it should not come as a surprise he can make something look like an accident. Frame someone in the process as well.
-|||- TRIVIA -|||-
  • His favorite word is Troublesome.
  • Francis has brown hair and hazel eyes.
  • Is well trained and keeps his body healthy. He also keeps his figthing skills at their peak, so he doesn't become rusty.
  • He likes to read and watch movies and tv shows. Netflix & Chill.
  • In his freetime, which is basically what he has all the time, he may end up working on a car. Consider him a mechanic?
  • Has a tattoo plastered on the back of his right arm, his tricep.
  • Likes ice cream, and his favorite flavor is pistachio.
  • His favorite colors are; Black, Blue, Gold and Green
  • Favorite fruits: Apple, Strawberry and Mango.
  • You would probably see him with a new car or a new motorcycle almost every other week. The guy has conned his way to some easy wealth.

glJv3T1.jpg

[/dash]

Last edited:

CHEETAH

Cheetah Seventeen ↓ Female Heterosexual Tanzania, East Africa

THE PRETTIER THE OUTSIDE...
THE DARKER THE INSIDE...

FACTS
Cheetah was the last child to be taken at the age of two. Father really did save the best for last.

Her birth father is a Powerful Politician from East Africa; he has been searching for her ever since she went missing, but not even his connections have gotten him close to finding any trace of where she could be.

Her real name; the name her birth parents gave her is; Dalia Amare Chambiri.

Father gave her the name Cheetah because of how fast she was when it came to producing and manufacturing drugs and learning how to distribute them without getting noticed by the Government.

She has a small team of drug traffickers and workers that are deathly loyal to her and will do anything she asks of them.

Cheetah is by far the closes to Father and she even goes around telling everyone about being Father's "Precious Princess" just to annoy her siblings; which she loves to do constantly.

Not only is she the most knowledgeable when it comes to drugs and other illegal vices, she's the best when it comes to setting off explosives and making sure it's done without any evidence leading back to her or anyone else.

Has Anger Management Issues and is quick to fly off the handle and scratch another's face off if they just look at her wrong.

Highly Intelligent and uses that and her innocent appearance to get her way and get people to trust her.

She has blackmailed a lot of drug abusers into doing what she wants them to do and getting things from them that she wouldn't be able to receive otherwise.

Doesn't remember a life before Father, and is the most clueless about what is really going on.

Hates being lied to and will murder someone in cold blood if she finds out they lied to her.

Has an obsessive fascination with explosives and chaotic destruction.

TRIVIA
Cheetah's Favorite Words are: Flawless, Regal, Feminine, Goddess, Iridescent, Immortal, Legendary, & Malevolent.

Favorite color is Hot Pink.

Loves to go swimming, even in the winter.

Cheetah is a Fashion Diva and will constantly nag at Father to buy her the latest trendy outfits, until he eventually gives in.

Her favorite method of killing someone is lacing drugs with different poisons and watching them die slowly and painfully.

She loves the scent and sight of blood; it just makes her even crazier than before.

She once almost blew up Father's house because of a new device she was trying to make that would detonate a tiny but powerful tracking bomb once it made contact with a target. No matter how far they were.

Only wear heels and doesn't have not one pair of sneakers. Can run, jump and fight in them and she wouldn't have it any other way.

Is proficient at tracking and following others; thanks to her Blackmailing Skills.

Can't resist a good fight and tends to end it with a large BANG!

When she goes out for a kill, Cheetah wears an outfit with beautiful shades of red and pink. Gaining the nickname "Lady Passion" in the Media, since she leaves a Signature Lipstick Print on her victim's cheek. Using a new lipstick each time; drawing it on the victim.

She always has to make sure the Media knows that "Lady Passion" was the culprit. Her ego won't let anyone else take credit for her kills.​

Last edited:
How big of an RP group do you intend for this to be? And can a kidnapped child be from anywhere in the world? Or are we to make characters that look asian? XD

Preferably a group of the size of 3-8 characters. Yes characters can be from all over the world, I tried to find a way to make it so that it works with international characters. Hench why the father figure also targeted vacationing foreign families.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
PpmIPDl.png

tumblr_mccnh9Y62B1rih13mo1_500_zps8d2cb241.gif

PpmIPDl.png

Name: Airetta Jane Seymour|| Age: 19 Year's Old. || Gender: Female || Sexuality: Bi-Sexual|| ||Country of Origin: Paris , France||

Beauty is a Curse in this World
It keeps all from Seeing the True Monsters Lurking in the Shadows.

tumblr_inline_n1y8710T2o1s2djns.gif

PpmIPDl.png
-Important facts-

• Airetta was the Second child stolen away by Father: His nickname placed on her was , Black Butterfly. Her true birth name is Evelyn Grace Fleur.
  • Airetta may be a cold blooded murderer but , she hides that fact all to well. She is Managing Assistant to the Current Mayor and makes sure to keep him wrapped entirely around her finger and off the case of the other followers.
  • She was the former daughter to the Noble French Family of Delcour until father took a knife to her true families throat and murdered them all before her gaze
  • She has a photographic memory.
  • Is truly cold hearted and sealed off to her own emotions at times. She does not see a need for them as they distract you from your work and to have them in that process will all but doom it. Failure is not an option in her book.
  • Weapon of Choice is her Custom Made Sniper Rifle with attatchable equips. Along with variously coated knives of chemical and poisonus degrees.
  • Can be dangerously protective of Damien and she is unaware of it until it occurs.
  • Over the years , built up an immune system to deadly toxins and or poisons.
  • Has always been noted and deemed by Father to be a Personal favorite even though she has been fighting the urge to kill him as certain memories of the past have come to harbor in her mind. Father believes that he made her in a perfect image and for that alone has trusted her with secrets not many know of.

-Trivia-
  • Airy's favorite words are Oblivion & Eternity.
  • Varying small cuts and scars can be found scattered across her body due to times with Damien and the silken soft glide of the cool metal barely cutting upon her skin and the passion that followed next.
  • Currently holds residence in a loft on the Upper Side of town due to that of the Mayor and his insistent need to keep her nearer to the office and to his reach.
  • Realized nearly two years ago that none in her family were true blood and to her in that moment. Each became a tougher killer to her yet , she decided that if she ever had to be rid of them , Then she would destroy them and deal away with any who got in her way.
  • Is well known for her hacking & lockpicking abilities.
  • Holds a feigned facade of being a sweet , gentle , alluring seductress only to be a utterly new monster behind it all.
  • To her , average day people are hollow to her and seen as a pathetic existence , makes killing them a truly flawless task.
  • Has been deemed by title from gossip and reporters as; The Dark Widow.
  • Can actually sing quite well and Damien calls it her , " Siren Song."
  • Often will attempt to bring out emotion in Damien to see if she can get him to react to anything she does and to see the anger and passion she knows all to well is in him.

Last edited:
O'Shea Robertson is my FC^^
UCbkSjvn_400x400.jpeg

He likes Poison, Bombs, Daggers & Drugs.

Last edited:
My guy will probably be a con-artist, close combat, tactical and a forgery expert.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.