THE MONSTERS CHILDREN || A CRIME DRAMA ROLEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY, SO I FUCKIN TRIED,OMG I SUCK.

Take a breath. We are here to help. Where are you struggling? Again I can always help plot with you just like the others here I'm sure are able to.

Well won't be posting for Cheetah probably until Monday.

I'm not posting in anything until after tomorrow.

Erm... What the heck is up with that quote?

Why is my name at the top of the quote, though?

Yay!!! A post!!! I'm so excited. <3

I'm going to probably post today or tomorrow actually, or I'll wait for a few others to post!

Oh! But if occurred to me @T E R R O R , Iris actually knows Minnie (lol) buuut she was asked to keep it to herself cause ya know, family can be crazy. (Especially this family). But I thought that important info to know. :)

[WIP]

7980043071_418222b8f3_b.jpg

Rachel Hino || 19 || Female || Homosexual || United Kingdom

"You want a car being brought in? Just leave it to me. I'll have it back here in no time."
-Important facts-
  • Chel is a wiz behind the wheel of a car, having expert control from being taught advanced driving skills.
  • Chel is able to break into and hot-wire pretty much any car. Modern cars post the most challenge because of the immobiliser, but she can get around that obsticle with a fair bit of ease.
  • Cars are her weapon. She's not fond of guns or anything with a blade, so she will use cars as her weapon. If push comes to shove, though, she is good in hand-to-hand combat, using speed and agility to overcome her opponent, rather than brute strength.
  • dsdsdf
-Trivia-
  • Despite knowing that a smaller chest is great for speed and agility, she's always been jealous of bustier girls than her. This has made her want to strive to beat them all and make them jealous of her buxom.
  • fdfdfd
  • dfdfgfd
  • dfdgfd

Last edited:
will be posting in a bit if this is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.