THE MONSTERS CHILDREN || A CRIME DRAMA ROLEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Decaf-Nerd-Flower

How dark can a char's personality be? I want my guy to be a twisted motherfucker... like he was thought how to make bottles of poison that could make someone's skin fall off in pieces until they die from their skin pilling off... like he is going to probably be the darkest character I have ever made. Leaving now to get ready for Thanksgiving so I will probably be on my phone, Bye now though.

Also I might change my guy char to a girl... don't know yet.

Yeah Going to use Zendaya. She's going to be dark and morbid on the inside but sweet and charismatic on the outside xD.

@Decaf-Nerd-Flower

How dark can a char's personality be? I want my guy to be a twisted motherfucker... like he was thought how to make bottles of poison that could make someone's skin fall off in pieces until they die from their skin pilling off... like he is going to probably be the darkest character I have ever made. Leaving now to get ready for Thanksgiving so I will probably be on my phone, Bye now though.
You're character can be however twisted you want them to be~

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
I already have great ideas for my character muhahaha.

Specializes with posions, discreet killings, knives, manipulation. I'll have him up tonight

Can we have jobs or occupations and blend into society?

• Useful
Reactions: Akashi

tumblr_inline_muyoyovwyO1raknyp.gif

Don't Play To Get Even, Play To Win
Archie || 20 || Male || Bisexual || East Germany​

F C T S
His real name was Thompson Jacob Allen
Archie's parents spent well over a million dollars to find him, but lost all hope.
He almost passed away when being kidnapped since he needed special medicine and care when he was a baby.
Archie has skills in the arts of stealth and camouflage. He also can identify if something is poison or drugged pretty easily. Ranged combat is his strongest point, bare hands is his weakest. You never know what's up his sleeves because of how tricky and easily he's able to slip away, so beware. (Need an example? Here : Click )
There are moments when he bursts out in anger for no reason.
People call him druggie, crackhead, meth whore, etc., but he's never did drugs in his life.

T R I V I A
His favorite word is "untraceable" .
He has a pet chameleon who he swears understands him.
He likes eating mustard out of the jar
Enjoys sign language

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply I had an appointment. Yes, they can blend and have jobs and occupations,
No worries and thank you! Another question. Do we all have the same last name or no name at all?

No worries and thank you! Another question. Do we all have the same last name or no name at all?
No last name, they've never been told one, of course, before the children were kidnapped they had different and full names. They could have aliases as well for when working.

Reactions: Akashi and Dante
I forgot to tell you this, but great roleplay x3

Oh I got the perfect job and alias for my girl xD.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
also, just to make sure, when you make your character, please give all required info in the skeleton of course you can had more if you wish but no less.

• Useful
Anything. I can be their favorite color to their first dog they ever had.

This is my male FC for now.. Might switch to a female but for now.. This is the guy.

GV4B0kgE.jpg

Specialty: Close Combat, Stealth, Con-artist, Tactical & Forgery Expert. 19 years old - French Canadian.

This doesn't seem too bad.

Get away driver or a car-related criminal is definitely for me.

Reactions: Decaf-Nerd-Flower
I can't wait to have my girl blow shit up and walk away like a badass in heels xD.

I am working on mine as we speak and she is cold blooded and heartless except in her little Bonnie and Clyde form of relationship. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Dante
Status
Not open for further replies.