THE MONSTERS CHILDREN || A CRIME DRAMA ROLEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be making a James Bond type character

Reactions: Decaf-Nerd-Flower
People making chars from tv and real life criminals that's funny xD.

Reactions: T E R R O R
My girl is going to be somewhat like Sandra Avila Beltra. The Drug QUEEN xD. When it comes to Drugs, My girl is the go to xD.

Reactions: Haunting Heads
tumblr_inline_oddl5rwjp31tjy6t0_500.gif

~Lys Chen~ ~19~ ~Male~ ~Gay as fuck :bananaman:~
b327f754fdffac8dda2cf167f2665e82.gif

~South Korea~

tumblr_nxxr2jtQTx1r9f1l9o10_400.gif

~Important facts~

tumblr_nwk8gvQo2A1r9f1l9o2_540.gif

• Lys is extremely agile and flexible
  • What he lacks in better strength he makes up for in incredible speed and precision
  • Lys only stands at around 5'5, which makes others underestimate him... A big and fatal mistake.
  • Lys' favorite weapons are throwing knives/daggers, also the bow and arrow/crossbow, as well as handguns.
tumblr_nruejedyUR1uzq1hio9_500.gif

-Trivia-

baekhyun-boys-byun-baekhyun-chanyeol-Favim.com-3100594.png

• Lys is very talented in parkour, can climb pretty much any surface.
  • Favorite quote: "The best way to trick a fool is to let the fool think he's tricking you."
  • Lys was often abused physically and emotionally abused. Because he was smaller and considered weaker than the others, he was an easy target. But don't worry... he got his revenge, one asshole at a time.
  • His favorites word(s): cunning, deceptive.
  • He comes across as rather innocent and naive, but that is just a facade, a way to ensnare people with his charm to get what he really wants... And to strike when they least expects it.
tumblr_nruikcIRjx1rvvhg3o2_r1_400.gif

((Hope he's alright! My face claim is Baekhyun from EXO! :heart:))

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_oddl5rwjp31tjy6t0_500.gif

~Lys Chen~ ~19~ ~Male~ ~Gay as fuck :bananaman:~
b327f754fdffac8dda2cf167f2665e82.gif

~South Korea~

tumblr_nxxr2jtQTx1r9f1l9o10_400.gif

~Important facts~

• Lys is extremely agile and flexible
  • What he lacks in better strength he makes up for in incredible speed and precision
  • Lys only stands at around 5'5, which makes others underestimate him... A big and fatal mistake.
  • Lys' favorite weapons are throwing knives/daggers, also the bow and arrow/crossbow, as well as handguns.
tumblr_nruejedyUR1uzq1hio9_500.gif

-Trivia-

• Lys is very talented in parkour, can climb pretty much any surface.
  • Favorite quote: "The best way to trick a fool is to let the fool think he's tricking you."
  • Lys was often abused physically and emotionally abused. Because he was smaller and considered weaker than the others, he was an easy target. But don't worry... he got his revenge, one asshole at a time.
  • His favorites word(s): cunning, deceptive.
  • He comes across as rather innocent and naive, but that is just a facade, a way to ensnare people with his charm to get what he really wants... And to strike when they least expects it.
tumblr_nruikcIRjx1rvvhg3o2_r1_400.gif

((Hope he's alright! My face claim is Baekhyun from EXO! :heart:))
My girl and him need to be best friends XD in the family lol.

• Love
My girl and him need to be best friends XD in the family lol.
Yeeeeee, he needs friends, cuz he's a lonely little shit----- but secretly likes cuddles---- he just would never admit it. XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Yeeeeee, he needs friends, cuz he's a lonely little shit----- but secretly likes cuddles---- he just would never admit it. XD
She'll be up by saturday night, right now just finished eating and just finished taking a nice after meal nap XD so working on posts for rps and all that. But definitely getting Drug Queen up around saturday night lol than you can see her and we can plot how close the two are XD.

The Lonely Little Shit & The Morbid/Seductively Charming Drug Queen Best Friends XD, perfect lol.

• Love
@Decaf-Nerd-Flower

Is it cool if my Girl's name or nickname that she's goes by is Cheetah because when Father took her, she was quick to learn everything he put in front of her... especially when it came to drugs and all that good stuff XD and how to make heroin and meth and shit rofl. So she was quick like a Cheetah to get into the Family Business rofl. She's the Actual Daughter of a High Profiled man in South Africa (don't know if I want an Ambassador or like a Political Figure for her real family yet), but just want to know. She would probably be real close to the Father, since she learned the quickest and all that.

Reactions: Decaf-Nerd-Flower
I'm ready to go

tumblr_o0hztpRIZx1v05bh9o1_250.jpg

tumblr_ncfiqsbNon1qhr721o3_250.png
CUTE AF xD, probably the cutest dude in the rp lol. If he's Bi or Straight or something... my girl might like, though with being Family, don't know technically not blood at all whatsoever XD. Rofl. I need to work on my girl before I do all this plotting lol.

She'll be up by saturday night, right now just finished eating and just finished taking a nice after meal nap XD so working on posts for rps and all that. But definitely getting Drug Queen up around saturday night lol than you can see her and we can plot how close the two are XD.

The Lonely Little Shit & The Morbid/Seductively Charming Drug Queen Best Friends XD, perfect lol.
Yaaaaaassss. ;) I got off from work at 3:30, am hour early yay!!!! I was there since 8:30. :P So I got to spend time with the fam and eat good food too. That was nice. ^.^

Btw, added more pictures, I couldn't help myself, he's just too cute!!!! ^///^

• Love
Yaaaaaassss. ;) I got off from work at 3:30, am hour early yay!!!! I was there since 8:30. :P So I got to spend time with the fam and eat good food too. That was nice. ^.^

Btw, added more pictures, I couldn't help myself, he's just too cute!!!! ^///^
Yeah, Thanksgiving was fun. Now CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Favorite Holiday (after my birthday) XD.

• Love
Yeah, Thanksgiving was fun. Now CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Favorite Holiday (after my birthday) XD.
Mmmmhmmmm, I love Halloween and Christmas the most! ^w^

• Love
  • Love
A Halloween Christmas Mash Up XD. Hallomas lol. Zombie Santa rofl.
YAS, or if the holidays were like-- personified-- so that they were actually people, and you know-- Christmas and Halloween got together and annoyed the shit out of each other, Easter, Fourth of July.... XD Just a mash up of all the holidays.

• Love
YAS, or if the holidays were like-- personified-- so that they were actually people, and you know-- Christmas and Halloween got together and annoyed the shit out of each other, Easter, Fourth of July.... XD Just a mash up of all the holidays.
That just gave me an idea for an rp... but I have another one that I already have planned to do around January, my first RP I will be a GM XD. But that Holiday RP idea will be next rofl.

• Love
That just gave me an idea for an rp... but I have another one that I already have planned to do around January, my first RP I will be a GM XD. But that Holiday RP idea will be next rofl.
We should RP something like that..... it could possibly be a group or a 1x1? Though we should probably talk about it in pm's. XD

• Love
We should RP something like that..... it could possibly be a group or a 1x1? Though we should probably talk about it in pm's. XD
Group rp definitely. Can discuss when I am less busy so around next week XD. And yeah pm lol.

Also, I've been meaning to ask you, how do you set the background for your text? Colors and images? Just for feature reference... I am writing up this idea for a possible group RP, or maybe a 1x1x1, or 1x1x1x1. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.