THE MONSTERS CHILDREN || A CRIME DRAMA ROLEPLAY

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
XD, perfect.

"Then act like it... little boy!" XD.

I'm headed to work so later, but I already see how Cheetah and Hwayi will be around one another XD

Archie leans on the wall with hands in pockets in silence menacingly

I really like Damien. So he works on the forensic's team, and Hwayi works as a detective. So would they see each other at work often?

• Love
Reactions: Dante
Archie leans on the wall with hands in pockets in silence menacingly
"You. Whats with your face. Come over here. I'll wipe that look off your face right now." Hwayi is just, not having this shit today.

"Hwayi. Stop bulling your siblings."

"Ah really...I'm going crazy!"

Still gotta make my charrie :P

"You. Whats with your face. Come over here. I'll wipe that look off your face right now." Hwayi is just, not having this shit today.

"Hwayi. Stop bulling your siblings."

"Ah really...I'm going crazy!"

Meanwhile he had pick pocketed his monies

I really like Damien. So he works on the forensic's team, and Hwayi works as a detective. So would they see each other at work often?
Thank you and yes they would :) But of course they would act as if they did not know each other at all.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS OMG
Ok on my phone xD. Since Cheetah is seventeen she would probably live with Father and be a student in some Private School to keep up appearances right? XD. So she'll need an actual name as well but around everyone else she is Cheetah.

Thank you and yes they would :) But of course they would act as if they did not know each other at all.
Course. Can't have people know they grew up together.

Ok on my phone xD. Since Cheetah is seventeen she would probably live with Father and be a student in some Private School to keep up appearances right? XD. So she'll need an actual name as well but around everyone else she is Cheetah.
Most likely. I feel like she'd have been homeschooled until she was this age, though, because you know, can't have people being all up with kidnapped children. I was thinking that Hwayi was still living with his father XD

ALSO i feel like Father would make sure to keep tabs on all his kids, like with daily meetings or something. Maybe he orders them all come for a family dinner once a week and meets up with some of them separately through out the week.

AND I HAD AN IDEA OF HOW THEY COULD FIGURE THINGS OUT. Maybe father calls them over to help them clean the house, or something idk. and their moving something and they find a bunch of missing childrens picture

• Love
Reactions: Dante and Justin
Course. Can't have people know they grew up together.

Most likely. I feel like she'd have been homeschooled until she was this age, though, because you know, can't have people being all up with kidnapped children. I was thinking that Hwayi was still living with his father XD

ALSO i feel like Father would make sure to keep tabs on all his kids, like with daily meetings or something. Maybe he orders them all come for a family dinner once a week and meets up with some of them separately through out the week.

AND I HAD AN IDEA OF HOW THEY COULD FIGURE THINGS OUT. Maybe father calls them over to help them clean the house, or something idk. and their moving something and they find a bunch of missing childrens picture
Home Schooled makes sense xD.

Family Dinner... More like Family Massacre xD.

Oh so none of them know yet? Cheetah is going to go off the rails when she finds out.

• Love
Reactions: Decaf-Nerd-Flower
Oh shit.... LOLZ you might as well forget about a peaceful family dinner...

While everyone is fighting Archie causally starts to slip and steal some valuable things from his brothers and sisters

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T HAVE THE LAST PIECE OF CHICKEN I'M THE OLDEST YOU FUCKERS. FOR GOD SAKES ARCHIE GIVE ME BACK MY WALLET."

Hwayi is just...i feel like he's more comic relief at this point that anything else. No one knows yet. He just made up stories that he adopted them or something.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
FUCKIN HWAYI IS GUNNA HAVE A BOYFRIEND THAT MAY BE OPEN TO DEATH. YAS BITCHES

I'm only slightly hyper

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T HAVE THE LAST PIECE OF CHICKEN I'M THE OLDEST YOU FUCKERS. FOR GOD SAKES ARCHIE GIVE ME BACK MY WALLET."

Hwayi is just...i feel like he's more comic relief at this point that anything else. No one knows yet. He just made up stories that he adopted them or something.
"I'm sorry brother.. you're so cute that I couldn't resist."

Oh shit.... LOLZ you might as well forget about a peaceful family dinner...

While everyone is fighting Archie causally starts to slip and steal some valuable things from his brothers and sisters

"Archie, give me my drug money back or I will stab you in the face with this fork!"

Cheetah is going to be a Psychotic Sarcastic Brat.

"Yeah give the big baby his chicken."

Probs an NPC. Hmmmmm OH I KNOW WHO THIS WILL BE. FEEL FREE TO MURDER THE FUCK OUT OF THIS PERSON:

1983804_image_2.jpg

Kim Tae Yoon.

OMG THEY'LL BE SO CUTE TOGETHER AND THEN I HAVE A REASON FOR HWAYI TO TURN ON HIS FAMILY WHEN TAE YOON IS MURDERED BY SOMEONE OR FATHER.

"Archie, give me my drug money back or I will stab you in the face with this fork!"

Cheetah is going to be a Psychotic Sarcastic Brat.

"Yeah give the big baby his chicken."

"... I didn't steal your money.. believe it or not... unless your money is what's in Hwayi's wallet..."

"I'm sorry brother.. you're so cute that I couldn't resist."

" For fuck sakes I'm going to- CHEETAH RESPECT ME DAMMIT."

"Hwayi, language, this is the dinner table. Do not stab your brother Cheetah.So when are you going to bring your boyfriend Hwayi?"

"Never.." Hwayi is an unhappy puppy.

And Archie gets away with stealing stuff ..."I should probably give you your gold watch back *hands it over to Cheetah* I'm sorry... forgive me Princess."

Status
Not open for further replies.