Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited to blow shit up! xD

Minnie

d6b5d2b093c67eb3c29f931e3264057e_320x240.jpg

Will A Flower Brighten Your Day?
Minyu Jin Seu 20 Male Homosexual South Korea​

FACTS

- Minyu knows some serious self defensive. He had a run in before with people trying to throw him around, so he thought he had to take some classes.
He is a famous soccer player.
- Sometimes his mind wanders off uncontrollably until someone shakes him or shouts at him to bring him back.
He hasn't told Hwayi, but sometimes he wonders what would happen to himself in the long run. Would someone from Hwayi's side kill or murder him?
- Despite it, he still loves Hwayi to bits and would do anything for him.
A lot of people take his kindness for granted.
- He's a figure skater as well, but doesn't really tell anyone unless they want to know.

TRIVIA
- His nickname is Minnie
He has a small bear that he carries around in his pocket. It's good luck for him in more ways than one. Hwayi was the only person he met that didn't think it was weird or that he needed to grow up.
- He really slim, but eats like he hasn't eaten in years.
He has a pet turtle that always stays small even if it gets to be years old. His name is Tyke.
- He always wanted to slow dance in a ball room with a red outfit on.
Some kid peed on him before and then told everyone that he peed on himself. He was called Pee boy for the entire year in third grade.
- He enjoys gardening and will probably be caught talking to his plants sometimes.

Minnie

d6b5d2b093c67eb3c29f931e3264057e_320x240.jpg

Will A Flower Brighten Your Day?
Minyu Jin Seu 20 Male Homosexual South Korea​

FACTS

- Minyu knows some serious self defensive. He had a run in before with people trying to throw him around, so he thought he had to take some classes.
He is a famous soccer player.
- Sometimes his mind wanders off uncontrollably until someone shakes him or shouts at him to bring him back.
He hasn't told Hwayi, but sometimes he wonders what would happen to himself in the long run. Would someone from Hwayi's side kill or murder him?
- Despite it, he still loves Hwayi to bits and would do anything for him.
A lot of people take his kindness for granted.
- He's a figure skater as well, but doesn't really tell anyone unless they want to know.

TRIVIA
- His nickname is Minnie
He has a small bear that he carries around in his pocket. It's good luck for him in more ways than one. Hwayi was the only person he met that didn't think it was weird or that he needed to grow up.
- He really slim, but eats like he hasn't eaten in years.
He has a pet turtle that always stays small even if it gets to be years old. His name is Tyke.
- He always wanted to slow dance in a ball room with a red outfit on.
Some kid peed on him before and then told everyone that he peed on himself. He was called Pee boy for the entire year in third grade.
- He enjoys gardening and will probably be caught talking to his plants sometimes.

*HIGH PITCHES EXCITED SCREAMING,*

HE'S BEAUTIFUL.​

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
ALSO JUST A WARNING I HAVE A GIF ADDICTION. SO THERE WILL OFTEN BE GIFS IN MY POSTS.

ALSO JUST A WARNING I HAVE A GIF ADDICTION. SO THERE WILL OFTEN BE GIFS IN MY POSTS.
Well all my posts are usually full of color, pictures and all that pizazz so I have no complaints XD.

I have no pizazz... I do plain posts with no pictures and with giant texts.

Are you still looking for some more messed up children for this story? :)

feel free to join new person~

ALSO TERROR DID YOU SEE MY BEAUTIFUL POST

We got a new guy or girl nice. Lol.

and this new icon I have
< I wish there was a guy version but I fucking love it. This is everything for me. Super colorful, badass and crazy... all of me XD

• Love
Reactions: Decaf-Nerd-Flower
Status
Not open for further replies.