THE MONSTERS CHILDREN || A CRIME DRAMA ROLEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iris || 18 || Female || Heterosexual || Ireland

||Important Information:||
  • Iris is more or less the “forgotten child”. She doesn’t have as many talents or skill sets as her other siblings do and is usually the last to know things or the last to be in the loop. This as caused her to be secretly bitter and resentful of her other siblings, especially those who get Father's attention more.
  • Iris’s birth name is Eva O’Harra.
  • Iris was the daughter of two very rich ambassadors for Ireland who dealt with all kind of other country trades and dealings. The people of Ireland still believe their murder was an act of treason or terrorism.
  • Iris is a master of disguise, this being her main talent. She can make herself look like a boy, an old woman, an employee with a perfect ID badge. You name it, she can do it.
  • Iris does not like to use guns. She hates the noise and the fact that they are the “cowards” way out. She thinks it is like cheating to take someone’s life with a gun. She likes to give her victims a fair shot at living, although none have lived.
  • Iris prefers make shift weapons, things you wouldn’t expect. She sometimes goes into a hit with no weapons on her, just to make it more fun. She has used baby carrots, tree branches, and door handles to kill people. Make shift weapons would be her other talent.
  • She tries to never kill people in the same way, or leave her victims looking the same. She does not want a link between all her killings, she finds it more fun for the police to not know who to link her murders too.
  • Sometimes she will kill people and leave them like her siblings do, just to add another name onto their long list of victims.
  • Iris doesn’t seek out violence on her own, which makes her a little different than some of the other children. She gets jobs, or hits, and fulfills them. She doesn’t go around killing people out of spite, revenge, or just for fun.
  • Iris is more often an intel gatherer as well, since she is a master of disguise she is more used to break into places, get information, and steal important artifacts, objects, or computer information.

||Trivia||

• Iris’s favorite word is Veil.
  • Iris works as a secretary for the police investigators office, filing paper work, taking calls, getting coffee, and of course hearing all the latest gossip and murder victims.
  • Iris has super sweet and innocent light blue eyes, which never fail to catch attention. She has a variety of contacts she wears, and she never keeps her natural eyes while in disguise.
  • Iris has naturally brown hair and has never dyed it before. She has a small frame and average height of 5’ 6”.
  • Iris is incredibly modest and quite humble about her work.

Everyone shower Minnie with hate because "he doesn't belong here, he'll rat us out, he doesn't know anything about what we do, he's a loser"

• Iris is more or less the “forgotten child”. She doesn’t have as many talents or skill sets as her other siblings do and is usually the last to know things or the last to be in the loop. This as caused her to be secretly bitter and resentful of her other siblings, especially those who get Father's attention more.
  • Iris was the daughter of two very rich ambassadors for Ireland who dealt with all kind of other country trades and dealings. The people of Ireland still believe their murder was an act of treason or terrorism.
  • Iris is a master of disguise, this being her main talent. She can make herself look like a boy, an old woman, an employee with a perfect ID badge. You name it, she can do it.
  • Iris does not like to use guns. She hates the noise and the fact that they are the “cowards” way out. She thinks it is like cheating to take someone’s life with a gun. She likes to give her victims a fair shot at living, although none have lived.
  • Iris prefers make shift weapons, things you wouldn’t expect. She sometimes goes into a hit with no weapons on her, just to make it more fun. She has used baby carrots, tree branches, and door handles to kill people. Make shift weapons would be her other talent.
  • She tries to never kill people in the same way, or leave her victims looking the same. She does not want a link between all her killings, she finds it more fun for the police to not know who to link her murders too.
  • Sometimes she will kill people and leave them like her siblings do, just to add another name onto their long list of victims.
  • Iris doesn’t seek out violence on her own, which makes her a little different than some of the other children. She gets jobs, or hits, and fulfills them. She doesn’t go around killing people out of spite, revenge, or just for fun.
  • Iris is more often an intel gatherer as well, since she is a master of disguise she is more used to break into places, get information, and steal important artifacts, objects, or computer information.

||Trivia||

• Iris works as a secretary for the police investigators office, filing paper work, taking calls, getting coffee, and of course hearing all the latest gossip and murder victims.
  • Iris has super sweet and innocent light blue eyes, which never fail to catch attention. She has a variety of contacts she wears, and she never keeps her natural eyes while in disguise.
  • Iris has naturally brown hair and has never dyed it before. She has a small frame and average height of 5’ 6”.
Very Nice! I would love to discuss our characters relationship! Especially since we both work at the Police Station :)

||Trivia||

Oh well Cheetah and her probably butt heads a lot XD

• Love
Reactions: Decaf-Nerd-Flower
I read everyone's characters super carefully so I could make someine who could fit into people's lives!! including working at a police station!! :)

Very Nice! I would love to discuss our characters relationship! Especially since we both work at the Police Station :)

We totally should!

omg perfect character,

ALSO MY CHARACTERS A DETECTIVE *^*

Yay!!!! I'm glad you like her!!!

I sure know she and Cheetah are going to butt heads!! I'm looking forward to it!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
LOLZ He knows she is, that's why he did it xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Reactions: T E R R O R
*places this here before going to bed*

tumblr_mgp5x21Bal1r8ysxso1_500.gif

I just wanted to say that I was putting together my first post and I keep typing "Irish" instead of "Iris".

And then it hit me that I named her "Iris" and she is from "Ireland" and I keep calling her "Irish".

Good golly.
:)

I just wanted to say that I was putting together my first post and I keep typing "Irish" instead of "Iris".

And then it hit me that I named her "Iris" and she is from "Ireland" and I keep calling her "Irish".

Good golly.
:)
Oh yeah, going to be fun times lol.

So who needs to post... Just @Akashi and @Terror ?

I'll get a post up tomorrow or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.