THE MONSTERS CHILDREN || A CRIME DRAMA ROLEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. @Decaf-Nerd-Flower what is the deadline for Posts? Maybe by a certain time those who have yet to post can just miss the family dinner? Sorry Im excited and am surely not the only one.

@Akashi everyone is outside on the porch...not in the house.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
Gonna drop Archie and just keep Minyu

@Decaf-Nerd-Flower hey everybody posted XD. I guess after you post I should go next since Cheetah has a few people she needs to threaten and possibly slap XD.

I'M SO SORRY, I JUST GOT IN CHRISTMAS BREAK, SCHOOL HAS BEEN RUINING MY LIFE AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING WRITE I'M SUCH A SHITTY GM OMG

I'M SO SORRY, I JUST GOT IN CHRISTMAS BREAK, SCHOOL HAS BEEN RUINING MY LIFE AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING WRITE I'M SUCH A SHITTY GM OMG
No xD You are not shitty I totally understand I just want to know if this will be around soon you know when holidays pass :)

Let me know what the status of this roleplay is...

I hope this doesn't die. I like this. @Decaf-Nerd-Flower We all can soo help with plotting if you need it^^.

• Love
Reactions: Dante
I honestly don't really know ;-;

We are totally all here to bounce ideas off of! That's the fun of writing together, you don't have to think of things all by yourself!! We can help and figure out where we go from here! <3

Reactions: Dante
Is this RP still accepting people? I'd like to join with a female driver if that wouldn't be a problem.

Is this RP still accepting people? I'd like to join with a female driver if that wouldn't be a problem.

Right now we are seeing if this RP is even staying alive but I'm sure if we do keep it up Decaf won't have an issue. I'm not a Gm just saying. Still up to him

Status
Not open for further replies.