THE MONSTERS CHILDREN || A CRIME DRAMA ROLEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs new child* *hisses*

no, my thread my child

*hides* Technically... Terror did call me first... But I don't know the way it works around here. Decaf is the thread owner, and controls Father. So...

*hides* Technically... Terror did call me first... But I don't know the way it works around here. Decaf is the thread owner, and controls Father. So...
Thankyou thankyou... *keeps hugging le child*

Hwayi so cote.. Minnie is gonna be like " *floofs hair because its coter like this* "

Last edited:
Yes... you a gurl naow
Wow, yeah sure. Icons have no Gender ok XD. I just love the colors and the style and if I could find a guy version I would use it. *Googles Artist and asks to do a guy one* XD.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: T E R R O R
Wow, yeah sure. Icons have no Gender ok XD. I just love the colors and the style and if I could find a guy version I would use it. *Googles Artist and asks to do a guy one* XD.
You get a rainbow cause you are a gurl naow.

You get a rainbow cause you are a gurl naow.
I'll take that Rainbow and rock it with Pride XD.
tumblr_o1l3egzYoX1tsozubo1_500.gif

HEY EVERYONE,

should we all be able to control father, or will that make it to difficult?

Working on Cheetah's Intro... decided to hold back on the bombing until later in the rp. Don't wanna go hard right from the start XD. Her intro is coming up in a bit. Then I need to get theses 1x1 posts... distractions and youtube and netflix have kept me from posting all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.