The Maleficarum [OCC/SIGN-UPS]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we establish a Post Order?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Half and Half. (Explained on page 2.)

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I'm indifferent about it.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That awkward moment when you burst into a teary mess all over your future tutor's shirt, leaving puddles of tears and snot all over him before accidentally revealing your rare magic to all of the mages in the convoy.

#JustAysuThings

That awkward moment when you burst into a teary mess all over your future tutor's shirt, leaving puddles of tears and snot all over him before accidentally revealing your rare magic to all of the mages in the convoy.

#JustAysuThings
I love her so much oml

• Thank You
Reactions: Ythania
Okay okay so while working on my post, I've decided to just post possible relationships and what not just to keep myself motivated lmao.

Jodie
Sebastian - She'll probably think of him as either a friendly (yet slightly cold and an asshole c;), or as a fatherly-type figure. But the former is most likely what's gonna happen. <3

Leona - Oh boy, seeing as she's pretty much the person who came to save her, she's definitely going to look up at Leona in pure awe and will most likely try to follow in her footsteps.

Marius - Even though he's kind of creepy, maybe even a little psychotic, she'll probably try to become his friend. I mean, he is adorable and those different colored eyes would make me wanna love him too.

Jeb - They'll get along just mighty fine and dandy~

Eclair - She'll probably rarely ever speak to him, so they'll probably just be... Acquaintances? He'll probably scare her a little so she won't hang around him much.

Bankei - He's her mentor, they'll be together who knows how long each day so I'm assuming that they'd at least become close. Not sure what type of relationship, but they'll be close.

Icarus - I'm not too sure what he's like yet (as he's going to be introduced once everything's settled and whatnot) so at the moment I'm just going to say they'll be acquaintances until further notice. :P

Hecate - Jodie will probably stay as far away from her as possible. It's not that she won't like her, it's just that she's unsure of what to do with someone like Hecate. xD (idk)

Samuel - Honestly, I don't know. (I'm going to wait until he's introduced before deciding anything ;o)

Aysu - She's going to love Aysu so much, they'll probably extremely close. <3 I can just imagine how much shit they're going to get into together.

Nyx - I don't think they're going to interact around each other too much, though I'll let the story decide that.

Jeb
Sebastian - We all already know that Jeb's just going to be a huge flirt with him, but they'll probably only just be close friends. @BearEnthusiast

Leona - He'll probably take his sweet, sweet time annoying her to no end. But he'll definitely love her like the sister he never really wanted, and still doesn't want.

Eclair - Eclair is creepy, but still a kid. Jeb will most likely try to get him to talk, or do something that's actually remotely normal. He'll probably spend a lot of his time if he's with the kid to just... Be a kid.

Jodie - Welp, same as above. (what she thinks of him, their relationship idk)

Marius - I honestly think he'll grow fond oh Marius in some weird way, maybe like a broken kid? I'm not sure.

Bankei - Boy oh boy, even if Bankei is more of a free spirit, Jeb is going to rock his world. Not really, but he'll definitely get along with him <3

Icarus - Once again, it'll be the same as Jodie until further notice! Though I already know that he's going to at least try to interact with Icarus.

Hecate - Man, he'll probably stay away from her. He just isn't too much of a fan, though there's not really any hard feelings. Jeb won't hate her or anything, he'll just try to not acknowledge that she's around him if they're ever in the same room together. Of course, he will be nice if he absolutely has to and will say hi from time to time.

Samuel - They'll probably be friends, though most likely not as close as lets say... Jeb and Seb. Or maybe even himself and Leona.

Aysu - Well isn't she quite spunky, he'll definitely enjoy her whenever she's around and will most likely just be one of those mentors who'll be there for their kid. (student.)

Nyx - Honestly, I think it'll just be the same as Jodie. Though, I'm not too sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just grinning to everyone's reaction to Eclair. XD As for relationships on his side, he'd mostly likely try to find everyone's weak points and keep pushing their buttons. I doubt he'd feel anything akin to a familial or romantic relationship from any of them.

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle
Lmao once again, if I got anything wrong, please do tell me. (I may edit it within the next like. Four hours. So just in case o3o I'll tell you guys though if it's anything major.)

Ok just to be clear and make sure everyone knows - I'll be the one posting next.

The stronghold, no posting order, as well as a couple of teachers who've yet to be introduced are very close!

• Thank You
Ok just to be clear and make sure everyone knows - I'll be the one posting next.

The stronghold, no posting order, as well as a couple of teachers who've yet to be introduced are very close!
Thank the gods! Not that cyber stalking this feed hasn't been fun and all but I can not wait to actually join in!

• Love
Reactions: Bears
Okay okay so while working on my post, I've decided to just post possible relationships and what not just to keep myself motivated lmao.

Jodie
Sebastian - She'll probably think of him as either a friendly (yet slightly cold and an asshole c;), or as a fatherly-type figure. But the former is most likely what's gonna happen. <3

Leona - Oh boy, seeing as she's pretty much the person who came to save her, she's definitely going to look up at Leona in pure awe and will most likely try to follow in her footsteps.

Marius - Even though he's kind of creepy, maybe even a little psychotic, she'll probably try to become his friend. I mean, he is adorable and those different colored eyes would make me wanna love him too.

Jeb - They'll get along just mighty fine and dandy~

Eclair - She'll probably rarely ever speak to him, so they'll probably just be... Acquaintances? He'll probably scare her a little so she won't hang around him much.

Bankei - He's her mentor, they'll be together who knows how long each day so I'm assuming that they'd at least become close. Not sure what type of relationship, but they'll be close.

Icarus - I'm not too sure what he's like yet (as he's going to be introduced once everything's settled and whatnot) so at the moment I'm just going to say they'll be acquaintances until further notice. :P

Hecate - Jodie will probably stay as far away from her as possible. It's not that she won't like her, it's just that she's unsure of what to do with someone like Hecate. xD (idk)

Samuel - Honestly, I don't know. (I'm going to wait until he's introduced before deciding anything ;o)

Aysu - She's going to love Aysu so much, they'll probably extremely close. <3 I can just imagine how much shit they're going to get into together.

Nyx - I don't think they're going to interact around each other too much, though I'll let the story decide that.

Jeb
Sebastian - We all already know that Jeb's just going to be a huge flirt with him, but they'll probably only just be close friends. @BearEnthusiast

Leona - He'll probably take his sweet, sweet time annoying her to no end. But he'll definitely love her like the sister he never really wanted, and still doesn't want.

Eclair - Eclair is creepy, but still a kid. Jeb will most likely try to get him to talk, or do something that's actually remotely normal. He'll probably spend a lot of his time if he's with the kid to just... Be a kid.

Jodie - Welp, same as above. (what she thinks of him, their relationship idk)

Marius - I honestly think he'll grow fond oh Marius in some weird way, maybe like a broken kid? I'm not sure.

Bankei - Boy oh boy, even if Bankei is more of a free spirit, Jeb is going to rock his world. Not really, but he'll definitely get along with him <3

Icarus - Once again, it'll be the same as Jodie until further notice! Though I already know that he's going to at least try to interact with Icarus.

Hecate - Man, he'll probably stay away from her. He just isn't too much of a fan, though there's not really any hard feelings. Jeb won't hate her or anything, he'll just try to not acknowledge that she's around him if they're ever in the same room together. Of course, he will be nice if he absolutely has to and will say hi from time to time.

Samuel - They'll probably be friends, though most likely not as close as lets say... Jeb and Seb. Or maybe even himself and Leona.

Aysu - Well isn't she quite spunky, he'll definitely enjoy her whenever she's around and will most likely just be one of those mentors who'll be there for their kid. (student.)

Nyx - Honestly, I think it'll just be the same as Jodie. Though, I'm not too sure.
OKAY THIS IS DONE

Reactions: Wolfsin
HEY ITS UP. Basically it allows openings for @QuakeUPSB and @Miranda Sage Barnard and gives your characters some stuff to do. They are free to leave their rooms, just make sure at some point during the night they talk with Samuel. THERE IS ALSO NO POSTING ORDER SO WOO - but do your best to keep up with where your character is.

An official (probably crappy) drawing of the stronghold layout will come soon but general basics: Teacher quarters are all on the second floor, initiate quarters are all downstairs, there is a small library downstairs, dining room and kitchen are downstairs, Sebastian and Leona have separate offices on the second floor.

Also, just make sure not to skip too much time. It's around 10pm in the story and there will be an event before morning so keep note!

Considering Marius' little friend, I'd say Eclair is very screwed :'D

Considering Marius' little friend, I'd say Eclair is very screwed :'D
I thought they'd get along fine, despite Marius'... Problem/friend? xD They're both equally crazy and probably have a lot to talk about.

I thought they'd get along fine, despite Marius'... Problem/friend? xD They're both equally crazy and probably have a lot to talk about.
Pfft, who knows? I know that despite that, Eclair might try to screw with Marius' head.

okay okay guys, who wants to post next so this doesn't die?

Status
Not open for further replies.