• I'm indifferent about it.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Ythania
All these people mixed together seem to make a cake of no f***s
If they're going to die, they'll go out nonchalantly, damnit!

And, uh...TBH you could probably skip me. Actually, yeah, just skip me, I want to write one monster post with everyone's reactions and Aysu getting the hell out of dodge after the GM has posted. (Maybe I could post after Bear? IDK.)

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle
If you want to pass just say it in the OCC and tag whoever's next so they know they can go. (Obviously you don't have to do it this time but for future reference) :3

The break out post will be up later tonight or like during early early morning.

• Love
Wait so do I post orrr??? *confused*

I think Bear has to first o3o For the breakout and everything.

So it seems that I've taken a little more than I can chew. I don't plan on leaving this any time soon, but I won't be as quick to reply. ;o At least, until I'm able to finish up all my other posts. Sorry for the inconvenience<3

Okay so like last night I kinda got caught up in a romance movie marathon so my apologies. I am a weak man. - w -
I'm translating my notebook writings into an actual post soon!

Reactions: Wolfsin
ITS NOT MY BEST BUT ITS UP.

It's my sister's birthday and like I may or may not have had a few drinks and couple that with the fact that I lack sleep in general I just hope the post makes sense. I'm like half asleep but I promised I'd have it up soon and waiting one more day was not an option! Now I'm going to go pass out and edit the living hell out of it when I wake up.

Yeah, could you just refer to the prisoners by name since I haven't the foggiest idea of who's who. Also, teens? You mean three teens and a 27 year old! Aysu doesn't look that young, trust me.

Either way, I'm not able to reply but prepare your Sebastian for a rib crushing cuddle.

I'm up and I've taken my advil!

I shall edit right away for the sake of clarity~

I'm looking at the turn order and wondering if someone got skipped?

They did. Epitaph Queen was skipped because there was nothing she could do at the time. HOWEVER I am hoping to use my incoming post to give her a lot more to work with, since the doors are already busted open.. and shes probably the only one that knows accurately how to deal with my character. Iono. If you would rather i wait for her to post @BearEnthusiast Then please let me know.

@Wolfsin Go ahead and do your post. If you wait Epitaph won't exactly have much to write about aside from hopping in and using the keys to free Marius.

Also in general I'm thinking one more round of posts from the initiates (and Nyx) with their reactions to being saved and my next post will narrate the trip to the first stronghold to save time so we can go ahead and get @QuakeUPSB and @Miranda Sage Barnard involved.

Reactions: Quake
@EpitaphQueen

So You have control over getting my character out of the van and such, I don't want you to just be stuck in the van with me so do what you need to to move things along I just wanted to play the character and make sure before he was released everyone else was out of the van, especially with the crazy 'Woman" on the loose right now. Any questions go ahead and ask =D

Alright. My post will go up in the morning. For now I'm exhausted from work (I work nights) and I'm sure my son will have me up bright and early so I'll get my post up when he wakes me up for a bottle.

I'm confused. Who will post next? Epitaph? xD

Epitaph is next then we go by normal order except skip me cuz I already went. so it would be the person who is after me in the list.

Sorry guys. My little one had a seizure and smacked his head on his crib. Three stitches later and a fussy baby and I'm just now getting to my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.