• Half and Half. (Explained on page 2.)

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I'm indifferent about it.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:^) short post galore (will edit the shit out of it at some point)

But isn't there like a boys, and a girls bathroom? I mean, if that's the case and he walks into the girls bathroom... He'll probably get slapped.

He wont walk in silly XD

probably just call through the door after a whole lot of second guessing himself.

He wont walk in silly XD

probably just call through the door after a whole lot of second guessing himself.
Awe I was hoping he'd get slapped xD

But that'll be interesting. :P

I'm awake!

I'll get the reply to Hectate in a bit here, @Wolfsin so will it be Marius or Leona?

Ill do it with Marius im just slacking x.x

Oy, what's with this decay nonsense in the library?! As self-appointed librarian, Hecate would never allow that biological process anywhere near her books. Other parts of the school? Sure. But never the library!

Oy, what's with this decay nonsense in the library?! As self-appointed librarian, Hecate would never allow that biological process anywhere near her books. Other parts of the school? Sure. But never the library!
I was bullshitting my way through, sorry. And not like full out decay, I just meant from old age.

Edit: I'll change it tomorrow.

Besides, it's not like I knew what the library would look like. I'd just assumed e3o

I was bullshitting my way through, sorry. And not like full out decay, I just meant from old age.

Edit: I'll change it tomorrow.

You don't have to change it. I thought you meant mold. Sorry for wigging out on you.

You don't have to change it. I thought you meant mold. Sorry for wigging out on you.
Well I had been planning on fixing it anyway, we'll see though. It's cool though hun. I was just irritated 'cause I thought you had thought I already knew that and I was like, tf. But it's all good.

Ill do it with Marius im just slacking x.x
Alright, I'll wait for your post. Not too sure what Marius could do aside from knock on the bathroom door and call "hey u OK", but Aysu isn't being entirely subtle...he could burst in thinking she was hurt or something. Because she is! Technically. Emotionally hurt. Poor girl.

Sorry for the double post, but I'm just alerting you all - I'm impatient and I'm going to post for Aysu anyway.

Yeah a little bit of a pain trying to figure out what is going on because the way Nyx wrote it Marius is already in the washroom which left me no room to try and talk to Aysu... Not that im sure it would have done much good coming from the creepy boy anyways.... but hey... So yeah I think I wanna take a moment and just say something about that.

One thing I have noticed at least from some... is the lack of attentiveness when reading others posts. This is just shown with a few examples of over riding others and what there doing. not paying attention and posting over things that are supposed to happen. Stupid things like that.. i just think everyone in general should pay more attention when reading everyone elses posts so that they can write as accurately as possible off of the events another player has set in motion. I don't know if others feel the same... but i noticed this.. and figured I would say something.

That being said... Im not longer in a position to console Aysu because Nyx wrote me as already being in the bathroom.

I could write a reply for Leona coming to Aysu if you'd like, probably greeting Nyx on her way into the lady's restroom. I still have a pretty important event lined up but it can't happen until a bit after @QuakeUPSB gets Samuel to check on the the new mages/tend to their wounds.

All of my replies to like everything are coming later tonight. Its been a busy day today but I need to blitz it and get through this stuff.

And i failed you because My brain is retarded and i couldn't write like anything tonight. I swear no matter what I am getting replies out tomorrow. Sorry for the wait guys.. I really am. I hate making others wait.

Reactions: Ythania
For some reason I don't think quake is coming back. Sorry for sounding impatient but could we move on without him?

Status
Not open for further replies.