• Half and Half. (Explained on page 2.)

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I'm indifferent about it.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I don't think quake is coming back. Sorry for sounding impatient but could we move on without him?
I completely agree. The rp is bound to die out at this rate x.x

im sorry all. I really thought I could keep up with this and life. But it's a bit too much right now. So I'll be dropping out. My apologies.

• Thank You
Reactions: Periwinkle
Soo not gonna lie... this is dying pretty fast at this point.

I mean, I guess I can get Bankei to check on everyone at this point? Just waiting on whoever controls Jodie to post.

Fuck I'm so sorry, I forgot about this. o3o I'm not going to promise that I'll have a post up tonight, and if I do have one, it'll be extremely short and probably really bad. But by tomorrow it'll be up. (I'm so so sorry)

Thank you. And is that a good 'oh god' or a bad one? xD

MY JOB HERE IS DONE THEN FOLKS, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK :^)))

Reactions: Kitsune
I'm sorry everyone, I wasn't receiving any alerts from the OCC thread.

I'll be resuming control over Samuel to check up on everyone. It might be a few hours from now until I post, but it will come.

Reactions: Wolfsin
Poor, poor Hecate. She's going to have a hard time getting the truth out of Aysu.

@chaosheart13 Is Bankei wearing a robe? (I'm working on Jodie's post and like, I'm trying to describe him in her view and I just wanted to know what he's wearing. xD)

@chaosheart13 Is Bankei wearing a robe? (I'm working on Jodie's post and like, I'm trying to describe him in her view and I just wanted to know what he's wearing. xD)
Okay I posted anyway, just tell me if I'm wrong later. But sorry that's it's a semi-short post, like, my brain cells aren't working properly :> But it's done so. Hope you guys enjoy and nooooow I'll be working on everything else that I've procrastinated on! XD

I got a lovely set of paints for my birthday and, once I learn how to draw again, I might do a few paintings of some of the characters here. Maybe. No promises.

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle
Discussed with Bear Enthusiast.. Im dropping out of this rp. I wont have the time to keep up with it and everything else. Sorry guys

Well, I'm also going to be dropping out. :> Hopefully we'll be able to RP together some other time! Have fun~!

Status
Not open for further replies.