The Maleficarum [OCC/SIGN-UPS]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we establish a Post Order?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Half and Half. (Explained on page 2.)

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I'm indifferent about it.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@weird.

tbh, I thought we were still in turn order. :'D Is that the case now or no?

"herd emotionally damaged, slightly psychotic cats." HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NOW

Woot! Finally got to post. Although apparently everyone's characters are going to be actively avoiding Hecate anyway, at least by the relationship list thing. She'll still make herself useful in her own way.

Oh my god psychotic cats. You deserve the cookie I'm about to give you.

Woot! Finally got to post. Although apparently everyone's characters are going to be actively avoiding Hecate anyway, at least by the relationship list thing. She'll still make herself useful in her own way.
Leo and Sebby got you tho don't worry

I don't think everyone is avoiding her. Lmao.

They're only judging her based on your CS atm, Aysu's gonna try and be friends with Hecate damnit. Don't you worry about that.

EDIT: Or, well, she will once she calms down. I imagine she'll feel better with a hot meal and some sleep but until now it's panic mode for Aysu....I don't blame her, she's kind of been bottling this up since she went on the run a couple of weeks back. Now it's all coming out in one big go.

Last edited:
Ok so if anyone wants to comfort Aysu I'll let them have it but

Leo could totally swoop in

But I'll give priority to anyone else.

Anyone and everyone can go and annoy Aysu. But she's in the girl's loo, I imagine. Or, heck, nobody could. Up to you, she'll come out on her own eventually.

Oh lord, can you imagine Leo bursting in thinking Aysu's in trouble and she's just sitting on the loo all teary eyed, pouty lips, crying about how scary everything is.

I will be replying with Jeb at some point today
it mayyy be way later in the hours though
sorry for the interruption xD

Are the girls still in the hallway? I was thinking of having Bankei check on them

Are the girls still in the hallway? I was thinking of having Bankei check on them
Aysu's doing a Moaning Myrtle and crying in the bathroom. I'm sure she's audible in the hallway. Bankei could knock or something...not too sure about Jodie though.

Aysu's doing a Moaning Myrtle and crying in the bathroom. I'm sure she's audible in the hallway. Bankei could knock or something...not too sure about Jodie though.
Hm, I get the feeling he would find it awkward to hear the crying coming from the bathroom if he opens the door, considering he's a guy. Guess I'll have to do Jodie then.

Jodie'll probably still be in the hallway. Or maybe wandering around. Getting lost. Idk. xP

Well, nobody is after Aysu so...@bearenthusiast do your thing !

WAIT!

Marius creepily appears in the girls rest room to rescue the missing Aysu..

No but seriously. Marius is going to the restroom so he would be close enough to hear crying from outside I would think. I doubt its the one she would want checking up on her.. but that is a thing that could happen.

maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.