The Legend of Heroes II: Trials by the Light OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched exactly 3 episodes of Daredevil, so I know that fight Pach. I kinda don't want to watch more, cause I know they can't top it. Why ruin it for myself?

Calling next!

'sup, buckos! Gonna call next post. Gimme a bit to catch up first before I get to writing though. (For Winter/Jam, I am undoubtedly the slowest reader you'll ever meet :D, apologies in advance if my calls ever take up the full hour allotment McPach gives us lol)

• Love
Reactions: Taerinn
'sup, buckos! Gonna call next post. Gimme a bit to catch up first before I get to writing though. (For Winter/Jam, I am undoubtedly the slowest reader you'll ever meet :D, apologies in advance if my calls ever take up the full hour allotment McPach gives us lol)
She ain't lying. I swear, I can read a whole book in the time it takes her to post.

Rex - I kid I kid. <3 you much!

That's fine. I might call the post after yours though.

|D No worries, Danni. I'll be able to catch up to you one day. Maybe. Ish.

Anyway, post's up. Sorry if I kept you waiting, Winter!

Hey, that way we get to savor the anticipation. 8)

Iiiiiiii shall post now! I want to sleep before 12am today because I had like two hours of sleep

But but but I saw a super cute dog today! I'm always seeing her around and she's so cute I want to get to know her :c

Sorry that took so long. League of Legends got the better of me. In any case, my first 'full' post ^^

Calling after Tae! Estefania would love in on Carriage 8 too. I reckon trains don't have room services?

I rebounded after two days of not sleeping lol I think I slept an average of sixteen hours today and yesterday.

Edit: If near everybody's posting at this time period I think I'll be the last in every round :0 Darn you time zones

Ohh speaking of posting times. Mine will probably stick to morning/afternoon for a while (pst), at least for the rest of the month or so. I just got a call from a coworker at the marketing research firm I do parttime contractor work for, so I'm having an interview with them next Tuesday. If all goes well, I can finally move on from three parttimes with meager pay to a fulltime with actual pay, lol. If that happens I'll be swapping to nighttime posting :) ...otherwise the hunt for a fulltime will continue lol sob

I may make a trip to Virginia sometime next month if not early May, but I'm bringing my tablet with me so I can post while I'm abroad. I might miss a couple of rounds (which should still work out since the limit's 5x/wk anyway). But just a head's up!

Sorry I'm always posting about some wonky schedule or other. Just want to keep you guys informed x)
Better to mention 'em now than to come outta nowhere next week like, ayyo things are a'changin hahaha

It's after 12am again ugh ew I am going to sleep now goodnight goodnight <3

Hey, hey, hey! How's it going everyone? :D Well I hope? I hope everyone's looking forward to their Easter weekend and that we all have a nice and relaxing break!

Best of luck on your interview, Rex, and I hope you're able to snag it! :D And the best of luck to you and Tae in your moving too ^^

The film I saw yesterday was called Hail, Caesar! and to be honest I thought it was... kinda crap? I think it was really hindered by its trailer, because the trailer suggested something a lot, LOT better then what was given. A shame, really. I'm still not sure what to make of it.

And high five to all my Daredevil peeps! That Episode 3 hallway fight was simply phenomenal!

:0 @ Winter playing LoL. I only played it once ageees ago and I'm not sure whether I enjoyed it or not? I think it was pretty good but kind of daunting as a newbie, lol. What games are everyone else playing? I had a massive hankering to play Golden Sun again but screw playing it on an old gba or ds >:c So I went and had a look around to see what else I could use instead and then I found this baby - a hd android gaming tablet that can run a whole host of old retro games including nes, snes, n64, gb, gbc, gba, ds, megadrive, dreamcast, ps1... :0 I mean yeah I'm not entirely sure on the legality of it but ALL THOSE OLD RPGS. IN MY VEINS.

Playing Golden Sun again on a hd screen is just... it's wonderful.

Time to write a post! :D

What games are everyone else playing?
A whole lotta this:

marvel-vs-capcom-3-hsien-lvl-1-o.gif

Anyway I just got keys to my new apartment. :3 ...and finished off the down payment. Time to live on $2 frozen dinner for the next three weeks!

EDIT: Ze post iz up. Kathi lmk if you'd like me to make any edits or what c:

Last edited:
I think I will call the next post, unless Katherine wants to do it!

If no one else is around, I'll call the next one. Don't worry, it's not gonna be a monster of a post tonight - I'll probably be making it a bit shorter.

Calling next! I'm experiencing a lot of wrist/arm pain today (probably some kinda repetitive motion, "I sit at a computer for 8 hours straight and rarely take breaks" sorta thing) so I might have to make this quick. :c (Bad Tae, leave your friggin' desk every once in a while!)

Edit: *said I'd make it quick* *ends up being unusually wordy*
Gah I'm sorry @n@;;

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pachamac
Status
Not open for further replies.