The Legend of Heroes II: Trials by the Light OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey no worries! I legit just got back from walking my pup, hadn't even started writing. Was an awesome read though, got me pumped to get started on mine, so I'm glad you sniped anyway ;)

• Love
Reactions: Dannyel
Don't you worry Winter, it was a great intro post. Really got a sense for Naomi. :D

Ah good I'm glad. My next post should hopefully be less anemic. Also I completely forgot to call that I was posting! D:

Disregard my call. Emergency at work, I'm covering for a coworker. I'll finish it tonight!

I'm calling! Although technically I don't need to right now.

So excited to leave Manila. I'll be posting from mobile throughout the trip though, so apologies in advance when I take a gargantuan amount of time to write something. :c

Also hi Jam! Hope you're ready for this madhouse. Don't worry, we don't bite...hard.
Heyo, good to meet you! Th-Thanks...!

Welcome, Jam! It's nice to meet you! The dynamics between Domino and Mr. Bigs sound awesome, can't wait to see them in action along with the rest of the crew.
I appreciate it, thank you! Nice to meet you too. I think I'll wait a lil while before I post – I've never done this before, I'm used to tabletop/larping rp styles. I'll follow you guys' lead, you all seem really experienced!

I did have a silly question... How on earth do you guys get the cool banners above your character posts? Do you copy/paste from Pach's masterpost? I'm quite clueless.

I did have a silly question... How on earth do you guys get the cool banners above your character posts? Do you copy/paste from Pach's masterpost? I'm quite clueless.
Highlight the whole segment for your character from Pach's post, copy it and paste it to your post. If it doesn't copy straight over, I can give you the BBcode version, for which you just add the tags. But give the copy paste a try first and let me know if it works for you.

Highlight the whole segment for your character from Pach's post, copy it and paste it to your post. If it doesn't copy straight over, I can give you the BBcode version, for which you just add the tags. But give the copy paste a try first and let me know if it works for you.

Thanks bunches!

Jaaaaaaaaam.

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM.

wuv you wink wonk

I'mma post then go to bed because I got 8am discussion again. Ugh. Ew.

Also what sup Jam welcome hahaha :D

Back, sorry about that. Coworker's nana passed away :(. So I stepped in to cover for her.

My post's almost done but I'll let Kathi finish first. I know all our characters are acting separately atm but I feel kinda bad for announcing that I'm about to snipe, so I'll just wait. xD

Sorry my post is a bit small. I'm trying a different posting style, specifically to do with paragraph structure. Also it's a post mostly to place myself ready for the bigger and longer posts.
Actually your post's length was perfect! I'd much rather reasonably sized posts like this then massive gargantuan ones like mine |D Cus again since you guys are only writing for one character it means post length doesn't need to be exceptionally huge at all! Although if I may have one request could you please keep the post in non italics (unless using them for character thoughts and the occassional emphasising)? There's nothing wrong with doing it like that, Pach's just a stickler for uniformity and presentation lolol~ ^^

Hope y'all have a fun day! Again I should be going to the cinema later on today so I'm not sure how big my posting window will be but I should be able to post for a setup where the chars board the train et al.

Heyo, good to meet you! Th-Thanks...!

I appreciate it, thank you! Nice to meet you too. I think I'll wait a lil while before I post – I've never done this before, I'm used to tabletop/larping rp styles. I'll follow you guys' lead, you all seem really experienced!

It can be a bit daunting at first but I'm sure you'll fit in quite quickly. :) A few pointers to bear in mind with regards to forum rping - treat it as though you're writing a story/novel and less about the mechanics of controlling a character like you would inside a tabletop rp. This means going with a mindset about stuff like 'what would help make the story more interesting and dynamic?' as opposed to tabletop more usual 'how do I make sure my character doesn't die?'. Focus only on writing your own character as well without controlling anyone elses in order to avoid imposing any decisions another player's character would make (that their player might not want), and that should also help keep post length down too. :) Sometimes as the GM I'll occassionally control and steer players' characters slightly in order to advance the story, but this won't be happening any time soon until both myself and you guys are all comfortable with that and we've gotten the chance to have the characters breathe and develop a little bit more. :) Some rps have a general blanket DO NOT USE OTHERS rule but it can be a bit flexible in here depending on how much one another in the rp trusts each other and are comfortable and communicative with each other about it, but this won't be happening for quite some time so no need to worry about it ^^

Most importantly - have fun! :D

AND GIVE ME A PICTUREEEEEEE~ <3

Although if I may have one request could you please keep the post in non italics (unless using them for character thoughts and the occassional emphasising)? There's nothing wrong with doing it like that, Pach's just a stickler for uniformity and presentation lolol~ ^^
The whole post actually wasn't supposed to be in italics, that's a mistake. It was only supposed to be for the quote at the top >.<

• Love
Reactions: Pachamac
Inserted Domino's picture into my original description. Mr. Bigs will have to wait, but I'll make that one eventually. Caaan't figure out how to downsize the picture, though – the edit option inside the edit text box doesn't stick. Would appreciate advice!

For now he'll just be a huge honkin head.

Domino_zpst6tkk1vi.png

Jaaaaaaaaam.

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM.

wuv you wink wonk

I wuv you with the force of a thousand wuvs

Also what sup Jam welcome hahaha :D

Thanks, dude!

Good morning everyone! I am dead today after seeing Batman v Superman last night and not getting home until midnight 8') I'll be posting after work today~

Have fun at the cinema Pacheroo!

Oh and hey hey hey, nice to meet you Jam! ^-^

• Love
Ahahaha, no worries, Winter! It happens! |D

Domino looks interesting :0 Big head indeed, which I guess in some ways is kinda fitting lmfao I'll make him up a castshot after my post ^^

Btw, I have to give you all tremendous kudos on your opening posts guys, because they were absolutely phenomenal - a really good start to all the chars, I think. I look forward to seeing Cadfael and Dommy Doms too 8]

My next post shouldn't be too long, but will just set up the train and such~ Feel free to start interaction at your leisure too!

ALSO I JUST DISCOVERED THIS BAND YESTERDAY AND ERMAGERD

THE DRUMMER WITH BLUE HAIR

How's everyone's day going? And thank you, Tae! I hope the film was good? I'm supposed to be going to see Hail, Caesar! tonight but I'm not sure if it's going to be any good or not lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Warden and Taerinn
Well we engaged in some typical nitpicking afterward but we agreed we couldn't say it was a BAD movie! It was just clunky in the lead-up to the good stuff, which.... 2.5 hour movie...... :p

I haven't heard of that movie (I'm always super behind on new movies anyway), let me know if it's any good!

I added a couple songs to Cad's sheet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Love
2.5 hours, jeez! Long movie is long D8 But glad to hear it wasn't a bad movie! I'm expecting it to be pretty okayish but nothing OMG amazing. We shall see though!

Cad's theme songs are amazing 8]

Is anyone else (aside from Rex and Danni) watching Season 2 of Daredevil? Please tell you guys are. EPISODE 3 FIGHT SCENE OMG

Also here's a castie shot for Jam~

FKb7vJZ.png

• Love
Reactions: Taerinn
I'm up to episode 4 of Daredevil season 2! I was excited for Jon Bernthal being cast as the Punisher but I wasn't expecting him to be as good as he is :0

Status
Not open for further replies.