The Legend of Heroes II: Trials by the Light OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh you shouldn't have to worry about me posting 'round this time for a few weeks or so. Just got a bit booked today so it got pushed. ^^; I'll shoot for early evening tomorrow and then try again for the morning on Sunday. There you go, all fixed hahaha

Grats, Kathi! ☆

Head's up, not sure if I'll skip or not on Tuesday. Monday night, my friend and the singer of my favorite band (heart eyes) are performing some Depeche Mode covers here in SD, so I'm going to that. Which may or may not involve drinking - meaning I'll be MIA overnight & probably into the morning :D
(Gotta head out to work on Tues around 11am so yeah, might not have a good posting window then)

• Love
Reactions: Taerinn
Thanks Winter! I'm glad you like her ;A;

(I feel like I should mention that it's my first time writing the semi-archetypes of the character/s(?) I'm portraying in Part 2 which means I'm really unsure if they're coming off well, so I would appreciate any and all criticisms and suggestions! Sent over PM and worded nicely of course. ;) Pls lol I'm a fragile flower don't hurt me)

I'm sure things will acclimatise nicely as people get into the groove of things but if it becomes an issue for some of you guys to post then we'll have to work something out about people posting super late at night... >8D

(and by work out I mean have Cad suplex)

U kno I got no choice right now Puch man :(

Last edited:
Also heads up about possible disappearance April 1-3: I'll probably post, but my college's convention (Conbust) is happening and since I'm a conchair this year it means that I should be there as much as possible from morning to night. It is a lot of work but very fun! Though it also makes me think about being head conchair next year which makes me very nervous. Oh dear.

I'm posting! Again, apologies for slow typing and grammatical errors.

Edit: Done! Please forgive me if my posts are too short or too long, I'm not a good judge of size here on mobile since everything tends to be arranged vertically. c:

Last edited:
(I feel like I should mention that it's my first time writing the semi-archetypes of the character/s(?) I'm portraying in Part 2 which means I'm really unsure if they're coming off well, so I would appreciate any and all criticisms and suggestions! Sent over PM and worded nicely of course. ;) Pls lol I'm a fragile flower don't hurt me)

AHAHAHAH YOU NEGLECTED TO MENTION I COULDN'T, BRACE YOURSELF FOR MORE TRAUMATISING, YOUNG KEI. CHAPTER TEN FLASHBACKS HERE WE COOOOOME

Q6a7MQ2.gif

(Honestly though I think everyone's doing absolutely wonderfully with their characters and I like the good mix of personalities we've got here. Time will tell on how they develop but I'm very pleased with everyone's postings)

Have fun with all of your plans guys, mini concerts and cons and trips and all! Seems like con/cert season has hit us all nicely. ONE WEEK UNTIL BABYMETAL AWW YISS. Also I got my tickets for a Zelda Orchestra Symphony arrive today too so I'm looking forward to that next month as well :D

Time to catch up on the IC and write a post~ I noticed everyone had their characters basically congregate in the dining cart (which is fine) but I wanted to mix things up a bit instead of having everyone in one place, hence my having Milia and Flynn leave for different carriages. If people want to find a way to have their characters interact with them somehow they're more then welcome, and if not that's okay as well. I'm perfectly fine to not have either of them be immediately interacting just yet. As a headsup for when I'll be moving things along towards the scene everyone's been waiting for, I'm kind of going with the flow for now because I don't want to interrupt any interactions but it should be ~relatively soon, just to give people a headsup and not get too carried away!

I hope you all have a fabulous Easter weekend!

• Useful
Reactions: Taerinn
Poor poor Batfleck.

Anyway, just a heads up. Next weekend, I might not have time to post. I'll be visiting my family, so who knows how much time I'll have. (this is the Friday through Sunday). I'll do my best though!

Oh yeah, that reminds me, just another reminder that I probably won't be available to post next Friday to HOPEFULLY Sunday, assuming moving in goes smoothly and I actually have Internet :0

I'm feeling a little clumsy due to writing rust and working with an entirely different character than I'm used to, so apologies if my posts are a little rough! I was planning on removing Cad from the current scene either today or tomorrow to free up Rehna for another interaction :p

CHAPTER TEN FLASHBACKS HERE WE COOOOOME

:/

On another note, we're going to Vigan today and then returning to Manila. We're expected to arrive very late into the night, so if I'm going to post it would either be atttt dawn (a few hours after Pach in my time) or not. I'll go say if I'm skipping or not. ^^

:0 McPach isn't kidding about that ten hour gap, lmao. I'm heading to sleep in three hours so I'll just post in the morn' for this round~

Calling the next post!

Calling next, yay
If you're still writing though & would like me to hold off, lmk Winter B)

Howdy hi, everybody! I hope you're all having a wonderful Easter Sunday! ^^ DID YOU ALL GORGE ON EASTER EGG? YOU BETTER HAVE OR ELSE!

I'm going to call the next post! Btw guys as a general reminder - if we can please the ooc up to date on whether or not you're going to be posting or not for that day, just to let everyone better know what's going on. :) I know that sometimes circumstances prohibit us from doing so but if we could endeavour to do so that'd be marvellous since it'd allow the rest of us to know how to best structure our IC posts. That also includes updating us on the actual day so, for example, I know a few people have mentioned already that next weekend is going to be a difficult time to post for some but if you could post it again on the day whether or not you'll be posting that'd be great. Because Pach has an awful memory. I've already forgotten who said they would and wouldn't already *thumbs up*

Who here's played Transistor before? It only reinforces my desire to do a cyberpunk rp sometime <:c

TRANSISTOR AAAAAAAH

I've only seen playthroughs because I'm a pleb, but someday...!

• Love
Reactions: Pachamac
Posting. Transistor is amazing, I love that game! Cyberpunk is such a great genre, I'm glad it's getting video game attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pachamac
Jam you like to play tabletop rpgs a lot, right? Have you ever played Shadowrun before? Cus that looks like a cool cyberpunk esque game I'd like to try sometime. (Btw have you ever played Vampire: The Masquerade? I joined that a few sessions ago and it's absolutely hilarious)

Vampire: The Masquerade
Transistor

Me: Hey Pach I really like this Thing
Pach: *did the Thing* IT'S AWESOME AND SO FUN 8DDDDD
Me: :c

How many times have I walked down this road

Anyway, I've just gotten home (grammar check?) and I'm about to write a post.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rexcalibur
Bad post is bad, sorry Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.