The Legend of Heroes II: Trials by the Light OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tally ho, chums, and a Good Friday to you all! I hope that everybody has a wonderful Easter weekend and that you all remember to gorge on at least one Easter Egg :D

I'm gonna whip up a shortish post!

I am addicted to this song atm. What music has everyone been listening to?

Posting after Pach! We're here at the hotel but our mobile net isn't working lol

On mobile so please forgive the grammatical errors.

You just reminded me, I put another song for Cad on his charsheet B)

I've mostly been listening to Mumford and Sons lmao but I also have this whole album saved for when I need to stay awake at work:

Trap music ahoy

I love IFH! And thanks for the share too Tae, definitely gonna need that for tonight lmao

Working 2/3 jobs today so I'll be posting late! x)

:0 @ Winter playing LoL. I only played it once ageees ago and I'm not sure whether I enjoyed it or not? I think it was pretty good but kind of daunting as a newbie, lol. What games are everyone else playing? I had a massive hankering to play Golden Sun again but screw playing it on an old gba or ds >:c So I went and had a look around to see what else I could use instead and then I found this baby - a hd android gaming tablet that can run a whole host of old retro games including nes, snes, n64, gb, gbc, gba, ds, megadrive, dreamcast, ps1... :0 I mean yeah I'm not entirely sure on the legality of it but ALL THOSE OLD RPGS. IN MY VEINS.

I've been playing LoL for years. It's the game I hate to love. I've also been playing allot of Fallout lately, I adore Fallout.

Also I'm calling the next post!

Fallout 4? I've been doing the same! Game is so, so long though and I'm still not sure if I enjoy it or not, lol. It's a fun game but the missions are a lot more repetitive then they were in 3 and NV (how many raiders are there to kill?!). I think I'm at the point where I need to start siding with a single faction and start fighting against everyone else so I'm hopefully nearing the endgame?

I've also been playing a bit of Transformers: Devastation which is a fun beat-em-up game by the guys who made Bayonetta and Metal Gear: Rising B) It's so totally a B game and the visuals and general budget of the game are awful but IT'S SO FUN

(psst that's a cool song Rex but you posted the wrong Gourmet Race)

Keep all the songs coming! :D

• Love
Reactions: Taerinn
If you're coming to the point of picking a faction to side with than I'd say you're three quarters of the way through. But then there are so many places to explore that you probably still have a way to go yet. Also I posted! I really like Estefania's personality. Very well written and a joy to read ^^

Post call! Also agree re: Estefania, everyone here's a lovely writer and it's swell fun reading all the posts.

Same here :0 I zoned out for 10 minutes in the afternoon and suddenly the accounting department turned into this:

c4jt321.png

• Love
Reactions: Pachamac
Today I spilled fettuccine all over my thigh and got second-degree burns. I'm so proud of myself.

Anyhoo I just got home from work. Kathi feel free to go before me if you still want to, or I can go first, whichever works for you. ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Oh gosh, I'm sorry Rex 8'(

I'm going to throw my post up if that's okay, it shouldn't conflict with either of you ^^

*laughs at all you same time posting peoples*

thor-laugh-gif.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dannyel
Yeah, what the heck is up with the posting time overlaps for the first time in like two years? |D
and why the heck does Thor look so cute in that gif, he doesn't do much for me normally

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'll probably usually post earlier, but it's finally the weekend! I got some very nice conditioner that smells like mint and makes my hair feel

tumblr_inline_o4ktrqoPOn1rxql2o_540.png

So there's some news bout my life. Also I got accepted into my summer job! Yay!

Meanwhile there's like a solid 10 hour + gap after I post lolol

I'm sure things will acclimatise nicely as people get into the groove of things but if it becomes an issue for some of you guys to post then we'll have to work something out about people posting super late at night... >8D

(and by work out I mean have Cad suplex)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Taerinn
Status
Not open for further replies.