The Legend of Heroes II: Trials by the Light OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just back from my trip to Ireland. Tae I know is still prepping her move - but Pach? You okay there bud?

Hey all, massive apologies for my lack of communication over the last week. As I've been mentioning previously, life has gotten ridiculously busy to the extent that I'm not sure how and when I can commit to posting in this roleplay... which is excruciatingly irritating considering just how much I love it and that I don't want to give it up. But at the moment, it's just not convenient. On top of all of the prior social plans I had, my dog unfortunately passed away last night too. :/ So it's been one thing after another.

I'm so sorry about your dog Pach, I hope you've been doing okay since then. *hugs*

And hugs to all of you guys! I've been living in Portland for nearly a week now, which is awesome, but all of my furniture is FINALLY being delivered tomorrow and I should hopefully FINALLY have internet on Saturday, oh my gossshhhhhhh. It's been crazy hectic with all these social things I've been doing and have planned this weekend, but I'm looking forward to being able to have some hermit-on-the-Internet time soon, hehe.

*hugs all of you again*

Status
Not open for further replies.