• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Felilla
Totally going to jump in on this! I'll make one or two characters. Maybe a psychic and a fallen angel?

@MadKingJai™ If I could take the SOs for your Psychic and your Oblivious Human, that would be awesome. You can pick who you want them to be with and the relationship {all of my characters are flexible in sexuality}

@Violet I'd like to reserve Effie's SO if I could? Same as I said to Jai.

@~Dark Disney~ I'd like to reserve Eric, Charles, your siren, and your second witch if possible. ^.^ Same as above.

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Violet
@MadKingJai™ If I could take the SOs for your Psychic and your Oblivious Human, that would be awesome. You can pick who you want them to be with and the relationship {all of my characters are flexible in sexuality}

@~Dark Disney~ I'd like to reserve Eric, Charles, your siren, and your second witch if possible. ^.^ Same as above.
sure

Siren and Gideon
Witch And Pierce
Sera for Charles
Eric for Cecilia

@Felilla sure! Edit sorry saw dark already took Gideon. Let me try again

Effie and Charles?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok Ezra for my Psychic.
And Atticus for my OH

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Could I perhaps grab a female vampire? I can make a male character as well if there's a gender imbalance.

Why are people taking other characters?.. Am I missing something here ?

@Akashi for example Also SO means Significant Other

Also for @Felilla
Shira and Gideon dating?
Ravyn And Pierce Engaged?
Sera for Charles newly dating?
Eric for Cecilia crushing? married?

@~Happily.Ever.After~
Daniel (Fallen Angel) x Ava dating?
Tex x Sparrow (Awakened Human) crush?
Sami x Luca (Awakened human) dating?
Vinny x Ember (Reverse Vampire) engaged?

Why are people taking other characters?.. Am I missing something here ?
so I have males open if you want someone for your Fallen Angel all above are taken

Status
Not open for further replies.