• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My remaining available characters are: Uriel {Fallen Angel}, Corinne {Banshee}, Joffrey {Nymph}, Aubrielle {Fae}, Dom {Psychics}, Fia {Shapeshifter}, and Rosalie {Selkie}. All of their ages and sexualities are flexible {though I would prefer Dom to be with a male}

I have Gabriella (nymph -prefer to be with male), Flower (psychic - no preference), Sophia (shapeshifter -with male), Phillip (shapeshifter - prefer to be with male), Mara (selkie - with male), Melba (hunter - no preference), Hawke (aware - prefer to be with female)

However I am open to adding a few more in if needed

My remaining available characters are: Uriel {Fallen Angel}, Corinne {Banshee}, Joffrey {Nymph}, Aubrielle {Fae}, Dom {Psychics}, Fia {Shapeshifter}, and Rosalie {Selkie}. All of their ages and sexualities are flexible {though I would prefer Dom to be with a male}
Dom and my Incubus maybe? And maybe Uriel and my Faerie?

Also.. I for some reason changed like all my face claims and names.. Sorry guys

open for relationships

Jasper vampire male so: F
Alister warlock male so: F
Merlin warlock male so: F
Mina Werwolf Female so: either
Jace male Hunter so: F
Kaleb maleHunter so: F
Lexi Vampire Female so: M
Maya Vampire Female so: either
Val Werewolf Female so: either
Derek werwolf male so: F

@Felilla would Fae's be able to have wish granting magic? If it has a ton of limitations like only two wishes in a time frame and the wishes don't always come out exactly as expected? Also is healing allowed? Like healing small cuts or bruises?

@Felilla Oh, yes! I'm still here! I plan on getting my WIPs up today. But I want to make a limited few characters, so I thought I'd fill in some S/O spots and such.

Who's all open?

Sounds good @Felilla

@MaryGold i think these are the ones left

(Mine)
Sophia (shapeshifter -with male)
Mara (selkie - with male)
Melba (hunter - no preference)

(Dark)
Alister warlock male so: F
Merlin warlock male so: F
Mina Werwolf Female so: either
Kaleb maleHunter so: F
Lexi Vampire Female so: M
Maya Vampire Female so: either
Val Werewolf Female so: either
Derek werwolf male so: F

(Lulunopia)
Lilith (25 - fallen angel - heterosexual)
Luis (23 - O.H. - pansexual)

And depending on what violet decides Winnie (violet) and Joffrey (felilla) may also be open

I still have three characters open, Lilith (Fallen Angel - 25 - Heterosexual) Alphonse (Wingless Fae - 19 - Homosexual), and Luis (Oblivious Human - 23 - Pansexual)

Oooh this sounds fun! I'd like to join if I may? :3 Do I have to reserve characters or do I just make them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back