• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Felilla
Totally going to jump in on this! I'll make one or two characters. Maybe a psychic and a fallen angel?

@MadKingJai™ If I could take the SOs for your Psychic and your Oblivious Human, that would be awesome. You can pick who you want them to be with and the relationship {all of my characters are flexible in sexuality}

@Violet I'd like to reserve Effie's SO if I could? Same as I said to Jai.

@~Dark Disney~ I'd like to reserve Eric, Charles, your siren, and your second witch if possible. ^.^ Same as above.

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Violet
@MadKingJai™ If I could take the SOs for your Psychic and your Oblivious Human, that would be awesome. You can pick who you want them to be with and the relationship {all of my characters are flexible in sexuality}

@~Dark Disney~ I'd like to reserve Eric, Charles, your siren, and your second witch if possible. ^.^ Same as above.
sure

Siren and Gideon
Witch And Pierce
Sera for Charles
Eric for Cecilia

@Felilla sure! Edit sorry saw dark already took Gideon. Let me try again

Effie and Charles?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok Ezra for my Psychic.
And Atticus for my OH

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Could I perhaps grab a female vampire? I can make a male character as well if there's a gender imbalance.

Why are people taking other characters?.. Am I missing something here ?

@Akashi for example Also SO means Significant Other

Also for @Felilla
Shira and Gideon dating?
Ravyn And Pierce Engaged?
Sera for Charles newly dating?
Eric for Cecilia crushing? married?

@~Happily.Ever.After~
Daniel (Fallen Angel) x Ava dating?
Tex x Sparrow (Awakened Human) crush?
Sami x Luca (Awakened human) dating?
Vinny x Ember (Reverse Vampire) engaged?

Why are people taking other characters?.. Am I missing something here ?
so I have males open if you want someone for your Fallen Angel all above are taken

Status
Not open for further replies.