• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally going to jump in on this! I'll make one or two characters. Maybe a psychic and a fallen angel?

@MadKingJai™ If I could take the SOs for your Psychic and your Oblivious Human, that would be awesome. You can pick who you want them to be with and the relationship {all of my characters are flexible in sexuality}

@Violet I'd like to reserve Effie's SO if I could? Same as I said to Jai.

@~Dark Disney~ I'd like to reserve Eric, Charles, your siren, and your second witch if possible. ^.^ Same as above.

@MadKingJai™ If I could take the SOs for your Psychic and your Oblivious Human, that would be awesome. You can pick who you want them to be with and the relationship {all of my characters are flexible in sexuality}

@~Dark Disney~ I'd like to reserve Eric, Charles, your siren, and your second witch if possible. ^.^ Same as above.
sure

@Felilla sure! Edit sorry saw dark already took Gideon. Let me try again

Effie and Charles?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok Ezra for my Psychic.
And Atticus for my OH

Could I perhaps grab a female vampire? I can make a male character as well if there's a gender imbalance.

Why are people taking other characters?.. Am I missing something here ?

@Akashi for example Also SO means Significant Other

Also for @Felilla
Shira and Gideon dating?
Ravyn And Pierce Engaged?
Sera for Charles newly dating?
Eric for Cecilia crushing? married?

@~Happily.Ever.After~
Daniel (Fallen Angel) x Ava dating?
Tex x Sparrow (Awakened Human) crush?
Sami x Luca (Awakened human) dating?
Vinny x Ember (Reverse Vampire) engaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back