• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Im planning for him to bat for the other team. ^_^
I *thought* you may have mentioned that somewhere ... but I couldn't find it lol so just figured I'd ask :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
  • Love
Reactions: Violet
@Felilla When do you think we'll start? I'd like to have started before I go back to college.

• Love
Reactions: Duchess
@~Happily.Ever.After~ I'll make a dude for Gaby.

@Violet Middle of July preferably. I'm not too picky as long as we all stay active.
You don't have to if you don't want to! I may just hang her around for a little to see what's left later and then drop her if nothing :)

Reactions: Felilla
I'm aiming to get all of my characters done by the ninth :3

Reactions: Felilla and Violet
So I have the basics up for my characters (Name, Age, Race) Adrienne and Alex need an SO

@Felilla I wanted Jofferey to be with Clara. What stats should they have crush or dating? And for how long?

@Lulunopia So Autumn is for Luis. What status should they have and for how long do you think?

Reactions: MaryGold
So I have the basics up for my characters (Name, Age, Race) Adrienne and Alex need an SO

@Felilla I wanted Jofferey to be with Clara. What stats should they have crush or dating? And for how long?

@Lulunopia So Autumn is for Luis. What status should they have and for how long do you think?

Could I steal one of them for Gabriella?

Reactions: MaryGold
hmmm .. a few years maybe?

Ugh sorry it took so long, but my characters are finished now :3

@Mundane Monster I'll throw up someone for Nolani. Any preference on gender and/or race?

• Love
Reactions: Felilla
Status
Not open for further replies.