• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Felilla
need some one for Mina and Lexi

Going to have to drop this rp. Sorry but good luck.

• Love
@~Happily.Ever.After~ You can pick who you want. ^.^ I'd prefer Ezra be with a guy, but other than that, I'm not picky.

I'll make someone for Ezra, Atticus & Opal {and i'll make for the other two as well if no one else needs a match ^_^}

• Love
  • Love
I'm sorry to see you go. Hope to RP with you soon. ^.^

I now have Uriel, Opal, Cath, Dom, Ezra, and Atticus {possibly Joffrey} open for anyone that wants them. @~Happily.Ever.After~ @~Dark Disney~ @MaryGold @Lulunopia

@Violet Are we doing Joffrey and Winnie or would you prefer someone else?

Can I have Atticus? I can make a new female for him. And if Joffrey is still open later I can take him.

I will start officially working on my WIPs tomorrow

@MaryGold Happily's already got Atticus, but if Joffrey is open, you're free to have him.

• Thank You
Reactions: MaryGold
Hi sorry I've been absent I've been a bit busy! But anyway @Felilla im thinking I want Winnie to be with a girl if that's okay?

@Violet Wanna pair her with Cath {Psychic} then? ^.^

@MaryGold Joffrey is all yours. ^.^

Reactions: MaryGold
@Mundane Monster depending on how you develop Caesar, could we pair him and Gabriella? [I totally skipped over gabriella when going through my availables haha]

Status
Not open for further replies.