• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Nothing would be made difficult or less difficult should you be here or not, I believe," Keelin smiled. Besides, Keelin thought to herself. A live in maid is… nice. However, looking over Kela at the moment, she wondered what the girl was thinking. It was clear she was worried about being a nuisance, even if that weren't the case. The only nuisance, as far as Keelin was concerned, was the fact that she knew she was likely going to need to lay low for a while. Given current circumstances, doing work that could get her thrown in prison wouldn't be a good idea. But she would need to find something to do for a while that would occupy her. With an almost wolfish smile, Keelin looked over the girl, "I don't get out much… which is sort of a lie." Keelin's head canted to her left before she continued. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Obviously I get out a lot considering what it is I do for work, what I mean to say is that I lack anything that resembles a social life. That's more accurate," she nodded. Giving one of her dreads a tug, she let out a slight yawn, "Tell me… what do you do for fun? One doesn't sneak out and go visit a diamond cabal without having some sort of experience with socializing. I wish to get out of here for a change."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Sitting up from her bed, turned to place her feet upon the ground while taking another bite of her jerky, "Do you think you could introduce me to our mutual friends that happen to be interested in long term diamond investments?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]@Greenie [/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Greenie
Victor had finished up an order of building materials and had loaded up a pack so he could deliver the items to the people who placed the order. On his way to the scene of the battle, Victor spotted one of the tyrant's lap dogs bothering a girl which caused an almost feral growl to come from the dragoon's throat. To say the dragoon didn't trust anyone from the castle would be an understatement. He despises them all. "Going from mistreating prisoners to harassing innocent women, lap dog of the King?" The reptile snapped as he balled up his clawed hand into a fist and stormed over to Lonn to defend the girl from the soldier. "Funny how that good for nothing wasn't around when the pack breached the wall. Was he quaking in his boots or too busy with his women to care about the rest of us?" Brazen words from someone who had in fact barely made it out of being executed, but the razor edged words were said out of anger almost rightfully so. The king didn't aid in the defense of the city and they had won the battle none the less.
@Squee, @Greenie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.