The Adventures of Seloh, A Pokemon Tale IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if what Everlyn said did make a little sense, Ari still wasn't happy about it. Besides, she couldn't not accept the Champions gift or Freya might knock her out... Again. She looked down at Pachirisu with a bit of a glare while Pachirisu seemed to do the same to her. For now the two of them seemed to of settled down while Everlyn and Michello talked over dealing with Team Power.

Freya looked over at Michello, giving him her full attention after being addressed. He seemed to think her some sort of high ranking figure, a notion that she scoffed at. She had only just met Everlyn a few days prior and already she was getting to meet such interesting people. This of course was all thanks to Lindow leaving his position as the Fighting Gym Leader. "Training together?" Freya asked, leaning back on the couch and lifting up one of her legs, crossing it across the other. "Awfully presumptuous of you. Regardless of what you and Everlyn's plans might be I just run a bakery. Team Power doesn't really concern me. Besides, they hardly seem like much of a threat." Freya said in a disinterested tone.

Ari found it best to chime in as well, having faced them as well once before. "Right? I mean, they all seem like a bunch of wimps. Lets just get everyone together, head down there, and beat the crap out of them already!"

Zfv4z6Q.png

Everlyn Voronis, Champion of Seloh

Everlyn liked that everyone was starting to chat with each other, but then suddenly someone else was let into the door, someone that she hadn't seen in over a week, which for them was rather long. "ILUS!!" She cried out, rising to her feet and approached her dear friend. However, his words made her scoff, then wrap her arms around the small of Ilus' back, letting out a huff as she hugged him quite tightly, almost crushingly tight. "You know that it isn't!!" She pulled away for a moment, only to lean up, take her hands and press them against Ilus' face to bring him in for a rather forced and playful kiss. She then nuzzled her face into his, chuckling a little before saying, "You know that I would never neglect you. Besides!! Its you who hasn't been answering my phone calls!! How am I supposed to gossip with the best gay man in all of Seloh when he doesn't even answer his phone! Gosh... Jerk~" She pulled him in for another hug before taking a few steps away, then smirked and nudged Ilus, "Ooo~ I saw the cutest guy the other day. I almost sent you a picture, but... He spotted me and wanted an autograph.. He had such a nice ass, if I may say.. I'm sure you would have greatly appreciated him." She chuckled, then turned back to Slowking who let another guest in, and she turned to see who it was.

It was Rory, and she couldn't help but give him a small smile, waving for him to come into the living room rather than just wander around aimlessly. "Rory come on in, seems I have all the guests today!" She then heard the comments between Michello and Freya, followed by Freya and Ari dismissing the strength of Team Power. She let out a small huff, moving back to her spot on the large couch, scooting Ari over so that Ilus had a place to sit. She then sighed and shook her head, looking to them after leaning forward to pick up her glass of iced tea. "I wish I had the same optimism as you. However... Team Power has been kidnapping people.. They haven't been found. Not only that, but the people they have been beating, they have been beating to pulps, bringing a lot of trainers to very critical conditions. The hospital in Anson is rather full and.. Sadly they aren't just some punk goons like from the other regions. Please, try and take them seriously. That is why I thought it would be good for everyone to train up and make sure everyone's skills were as polished as ever!"

Everlyn let out a small sigh, wanting to be able to do something more, and she realized that Ari had mentioned that they should just go to the mountains and beat down Team Power themselves in the mountains. She sighed, shaking her head and said, "As much as I'd like to do just that... If we all go to the mountains, it leaves the city open for some sort of attack. We being around makes them a bit more nervous about making any huge attacks. They don't know that a lot of us have gathered here, however if we all just flew to Gallow Ridge, they'd radio in to whoever else they work with and... Who knows what could happen. Also, us being here and not way up in the mountains allows us to respond rather quickly. I honestly think that I am going to discuss with the Mayor and make a base of operations in the forest that is in the center of the region... It would be a great location for me to travel anywhere around Seloh in the lease amount of time."

She let out a deep breath, feeling like she had been talking for ages. She took a long drink of her tea, thinking about the reports she had read on Team Power so far, but then shook her head and said, "But enough about that, we shouldn't let them ruin our visiting. If anyone wants to do some training, we most certainly could, but I'd love to visit with any and all of you. To be honest, Its nice to have such wonderful company." Her eyes traveled over to Freya, a small blush on her features as she then looked away, knowing how many watchful eyes were on her. She then took another long drink before leaning back, closing her eyes and relaxing her head on the back of her very comfortable couch.

Fox.png

[spoili] @GlassTrinity @LimeyPanda @Mahariel @DapperDogman [/spoili]
OOC and Signups Found here!

~~~~~

clY4xzp.png
Professor Yvonne Willow

The Professor was working on her PC when she heard the *Ding* from the email notification that came through. She quickly read over the lines, nodding her head as she did so then quickly typed the email back. [spoili]Oh yes yes that is no problem at all! A few days won't be a big deal. Besides, I have quite a bit on my plate with my recent breakthroughs that I have recently discovered. I do think that they will have a very strong connection with Eevee's Evolutions, so as you can imagine it is rather important that I get some Eevees sooner than later! If you have to break the shipment into two orders, that would be okay too. Look forward to meeting you! -Professor Yvonne Willow[/spoili] She quickly pressed the *Send* button and nodded, a small smile on her features. She looked over to the two Eevees that were playing around, being watched carefully by a very protective Espeon. She sighed, leaning back in her chair as she thought about her research. She had been working on things day and night to try to find the connection between Mega-Evolutions and Eeveelutions, and even furthering her curiosity about the potential of Mega-Evolutions for ALL pokemon. She let out a deep sigh, laying her head on her desk and closed her eyes, the wear of exhaustion staring to get to her.
trainercard-result

[spoili] @Mahariel [/spoili]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Michello Francis, Orange, Solid"]

Michello found himself a little annoyed at hearing both Ari and Freya dismiss Team Power as a credible threat. Truth be told, he could see where they were coming from. After all, Team Power had been handed loss-after-loss by the various Gym Leaders. That didn't make it any better for the rank-and-file trainer though. A lot of people had been hurt, and a lot of partners had been separated. Would it take a big name being taken out for everyone to take Team Power seriously? He sure as hell hoped not. Thankfully, Everlyn agreed with him, and Michello nodded along with her words as she talked about the severity of the attacks, and the need for a quick response in case they attacked one of the major hubs.

Michello watched as first Ilus, the Poison Elite four member, and then Rory entered the mansion. He was glad to see Rory, if only because of his friendly rivalry with the man; but seeing a member of the Elite four gathered was a bit of a shock. He thought that the various Elite Four were all busy at the moment; but adding their strength to the anti-Power pot was an impressive thing indeed. It made the idea of crushing Team Power soon all the more likely. Instead of saying anything, he just meekly waved to the pair; letting Everlyn run the show. A part of him wanted to push for training, but he wanted to resect Everlyn's request for a bit of R&R first. It was only fair, after all.

In the mean-time, Michello pulled out his phone, and looked at a text he'd been sent. With a look of mild concern, he sent a quick reply to the stranger, and then hit send; before pocketing the phone entirely. Finally, he turned to Freya. "Just a baker, huh? For someone who's 'just a Baker' you're awfully confident about beatin' back the bad guys. Not that there's anythin' wrong with that, just an observation. I wanna avoid anyone else gettin' seriously injured. All it takes is one slip up for a group to pounce. One-on-One you might be able to gettem, but what if it's two-on-one? Three-on-One? Five-on-One? They ain't playin' fair or anythin', so I don't see how underestimatin' them does anyone any good." He said, crossing his arms and staring at the woman with a certainty and gravitas. It seemed he was holding fast on this one, even challenging the woman's confidance.

D98oMOy.png

[spoili]Tagging: [/spoili]
[/fieldbox]

Zfv4z6Q.png

Everlyn liked that everyone was starting to chat with each other, but then suddenly someone else was let into the door, someone that she hadn't seen in over a week, which for them was rather long. "ILUS!!" She cried out, rising to her feet and approached her dear friend. However, his words made her scoff, then wrap her arms around the small of Ilus' back, letting out a huff as she hugged him quite tightly, almost crushingly tight. "You know that it isn't!!" She pulled away for a moment, only to lean up, take her hands and press them against Ilus' face to bring him in for a rather forced and playful kiss. She then nuzzled her face into his, chuckling a little before saying, "You know that I would never neglect you. Besides!! Its you who hasn't been answering my phone calls!! How am I supposed to gossip with the best gay man in all of Seloh when he doesn't even answer his phone! Gosh... Jerk~" She pulled him in for another hug before taking a few steps away, then smirked and nudged Ilus, "Ooo~ I saw the cutest guy the other day. I almost sent you a picture, but... He spotted me and wanted an autograph.. He had such a nice ass, if I may say.. I'm sure you would have greatly appreciated him." She chuckled, then turned back to Slowking who let another guest in, and she turned to see who it was.

It was Rory, and she couldn't help but give him a small smile, waving for him to come into the living room rather than just wander around aimlessly. "Rory come on in, seems I have all the guests today!" She then heard the comments between Michello and Freya, followed by Freya and Ari dismissing the strength of Team Power. She let out a small huff, moving back to her spot on the large couch, scooting Ari over so that Ilus had a place to sit. She then sighed and shook her head, looking to them after leaning forward to pick up her glass of iced tea. "I wish I had the same optimism as you. However... Team Power has been kidnapping people.. They haven't been found. Not only that, but the people they have been beating, they have been beating to pulps, bringing a lot of trainers to very critical conditions. The hospital in Anson is rather full and.. Sadly they aren't just some punk goons like from the other regions. Please, try and take them seriously. That is why I thought it would be good for everyone to train up and make sure everyone's skills were as polished as ever!"

Everlyn let out a small sigh, wanting to be able to do something more, and she realized that Ari had mentioned that they should just go to the mountains and beat down Team Power themselves in the mountains. She sighed, shaking her head and said, "As much as I'd like to do just that... If we all go to the mountains, it leaves the city open for some sort of attack. We being around makes them a bit more nervous about making any huge attacks. They don't know that a lot of us have gathered here, however if we all just flew to Gallow Ridge, they'd radio in to whoever else they work with and... Who knows what could happen. Also, us being here and not way up in the mountains allows us to respond rather quickly. I honestly think that I am going to discuss with the Mayor and make a base of operations in the forest that is in the center of the region... It would be a great location for me to travel anywhere around Seloh in the lease amount of time."

She let out a deep breath, feeling like she had been talking for ages. She took a long drink of her tea, thinking about the reports she had read on Team Power so far, but then shook her head and said, "But enough about that, we shouldn't let them ruin our visiting. If anyone wants to do some training, we most certainly could, but I'd love to visit with any and all of you. To be honest, Its nice to have such wonderful company." Her eyes traveled over to Freya, a small blush on her features as she then looked away, knowing how many watchful eyes were on her. She then took another long drink before leaning back, closing her eyes and relaxing her head on the back of her very comfortable couch.

Fox.png

~~~~~

clY4xzp.png
Professor Yvonne Willow

The Professor was working on her PC when she heard the *Ding* from the email notification that came through. She quickly read over the lines, nodding her head as she did so then quickly typed the email back. [spoili]Oh yes yes that is no problem at all! A few days won't be a big deal. Besides, I have quite a bit on my plate with my recent breakthroughs that I have recently discovered. I do think that they will have a very strong connection with Eevee's Evolutions, so as you can imagine it is rather important that I get some Eevees sooner than later! If you have to break the shipment into two orders, that would be okay too. Look forward to meeting you! -Professor Yvonne Willow[/spoili] She quickly pressed the *Send* button and nodded, a small smile on her features. She looked over to the two Eevees that were playing around, being watched carefully by a very protective Espeon. She sighed, leaning back in her chair as she thought about her research. She had been working on things day and night to try to find the connection between Mega-Evolutions and Eeveelutions, and even furthering her curiosity about the potential of Mega-Evolutions for ALL pokemon. She let out a deep sigh, laying her head on her desk and closed her eyes, the wear of exhaustion staring to get to her.
trainercard-result

[spoili] @Mahariel [/spoili]
"You really worried about being beaten?" Rory murmurs, chuckling as he joins the group "You're the champ, look at your mansion, if they were anywhere near as good as they think they are, they'd own this place fair and square" He sighs softy, before continuing "But yes, they're definitely more of a problem than Team Rocket. Even if Giovanni did catch Deoxys that one time" he looks between everyone and smiles, recognising most of them as acquaintances at least "But we're the elite of the elite. The gym leaders in other regions don't really compare...Except for Surge" he sucks air through his teeth as he says this. Anyone who knew Rory knew how much of an idol Surge was to him, blonde, built to stop a charging Tauros, and overall a man worthy of respect

"If anyone is worried about being assaulted, I can teach them how to defend themselves" he offers, smiling slightly "I know the champ could use a few refresher lessons. You haven't been by my gym in a long time. You suddenly lose your interest in my abs or what?" he asks, almost as if offended "But yeah, the offer's on the table. When I'm done with you, you'll be able to take out a Hitmonlee in hand to hand combat easy" while it probably sounded like a joke to most folks, but Ari would probably know the truth in it

trainercard-result

@F0X
@LimeyPanda
@GlassTrinity
@Mahariel

Michello's outspokenness was appreciated. Freya liked strong men who showed conviction, but she still wasn't comfortable with the way he challenged her. A part of her pride demanded that they should be at odds now. Still, all his points were valid, so much so that she was starting to question if it was really alright to let Ari face these kinds of challenges. The more everyone talked about Team Power, the more Freya was beginning to doubt just how weak they had seemed. When Rory chimed in Freya gave him the courtesy of not interrupting, despite having something to say on the matter.

As Rory went on about training, Ari placed her hands on her knees and sat up straight. She found him interesting as well, and when he mentioned training them all to be able to fight one on one with a pokemon she was well familiar with she had to chime in as well. "Oh! I can already do that!" Ari said proudly, her eyes full of energy as she raised a hand up into the air.

Freya looked back towards Michello and rose from her spot on the couch next to Ari. "Either way, they aren't my problem." Freya said, walking past Michello and away from the group. Freya stood at the entrance of the hallway, looking back over her shoulder at her daughter. "Come on Ari, we're leaving."

Ari looked over to Freya questioningly. "Why? I wanted to-"

"Now..."

Slowly Ari rose up from the couch, returning Pachirisu to his pokeball before joining up with her mother. Freya gave a last glance over to Everlyn before leaving the mansion. A part of her wanted to help Eve in her efforts, but it wasn't something she felt comfortable getting involved in especially after wanting to keep Ari out of it. Freya respected Eve's abilities and pokemon enough that she was sure her friend would be fine so long as she worked with the other Gym Leaders and Elite Four. Freya and Ari stepped outside and Freya approached her Braviary.​

[fieldbox="Nina Smith, Purple, Solid"]

After a moment of blessed quiet, Nina heard the loud ding of the Pokémon healing machine and saw her name flash up to inform her that her team was healed. "If you'll excuse me, I've wasted enough time here." She said, blankly ignoring the two trainers who had cornered her for their own reasons and devices. She collected her six Pokémon and did not once turn back to deal with the two trainers as she stepped outside into the city of Chalgrove.

Once outside, Nina opened up her phone to review the message she'd gotten from her contact. There was some sort of gathering happening in the Gallow Ridge. There would be a number of Team Power members trying to capture Tyranitars, of all things. The thought made her bristle with anger, as she remembered her own Tyranitar and how much it would enrage her seeing the powerful Pokemon being on Team Power's side. She quickly typed in a reply to her contact, a double agent inside of Team Power

"Will be there soon."

With that, she quickly let her Crobat out of its Pokéball and raised a hand to it. She wordlessly whistled a shrill, high-pitched note to the Pokémon, keeping her destination secret in case one of the two previous trainers tried to follow her. She doubted they'd have a flyer fast enough to keep up with Crobat, after all.

A few minutes later, Nina landed at the top of Gallow Ridge with a momentary shock on her face. She didn't expect to find such a large operation as she was met with dozens of opponents, gathered in various groups and starting to track Tyranitars. The large Pokémon was rare enough that she didn't see any in the immediate vicinity, which was probably a good thing because an army of Power players with Tyranitars was a scary thought. She snuck herself deeper into the camp, hoping to find out more information, or perhaps hoping to find a real target worth beating. An admin perhaps? That would be ideal for breaking the Team Power spirit, after all. She just hoped that they weren't there. She flicked open her phone again, sending a text out to her contact.

"I'm at the camp now. Where are you? I'm hidden behind the storage tent."

Snapping her phone closed, Nina started to wait, hoping her contact would come meet her soon, and give her the run-down of the place. She was taking a big risk being here, because if she was captured, there was no telling what Team Power would do to her.

9QNktJN.png

[spoili]Tagging: @F0X[/spoili]
[/fieldbox]

caFzFcX.png

After a short discussion, and an invitation to Everlyn's manor, the others all left, leaving Tori to her self. She would have asked for a ride, but Eve had been the first to leave, and both the boys had left before she could muster up the courage to ask. Unfortunately, she didn't have any flying pokemon, though her metagross could technically hover and carry her it was pretty slow. With a sigh she decided her only two options were to either go on foot, or ride public transportation.
Tori had ultimately decided to walk, seeings as public transportation was, well, public. And because of this it took a bit longer than she had thought it would to actually arrive at the manor. When she did finally arrive, both Ari, and another whom she didn't know were preparing to leave. Tori looked up to the fighting gym leader, and immediately ran over and attached herself to Ari's legs, dropping her bear in the process. "Where are you going?" she asked, looking up. Her gardevoir had taken the liberty of letting itself out of it's pokeball, and picked up the bear, standing behind Tori waiting for her to let go of the fighting gym leader.

trainer_card___template_v1_2_by_pokemon_league-d1z423d-png.107820

Chasity was wandering throughout Anson in a seemingly random fashion. She didn't stop and enter any buildings, but rather when she did stop, she simply stared at the building for a moment, before continuing. What was she doing? Well, she had noticed a male in a suit following her around, and was merely confirming this suspicion. After a few hours, it became more obvious that this man was following her. Grabbing at one of her pokeballs, a flash of white light came out, leaving in it's place a Lopunny. "Hello bunny. Would you mind giving our pursuer a shocking gift?" Before the male could respond, the Lopunny was in front of him, and a sparking fist was planted firmly upon his face.
Wandering closer to the now fried male, Chasity looked at him, as he attempted to stand up. "Why are you following me? Are you a member of this 'Team Power' I've heard about?" The man looked up, his eyes darting between the lopunny and it's trainer, as his hand slowly crept towards one of his own pokeballs. "I advise against that, just answer my questions and bunny won't have to demonstrate how electricity works again." After a whimper and a sigh, which sounded rather pathetic, the male decided to answer. "I'm a cop, I was following you because we thought you might be a member, with so much information on you being unobtainable. Attacking me only furthers this belief, and I'll be taking you into custody now." Chasity, looked at the man, who pulled a badge from his pocket, and then to her Lopunny. After a moment, she turned around and began walking away, her Lopunny following close behind. "HEY! DON'T JUST WALK AWAY!" the male yelled after her, though he didn't get any response, as Chasity continued to walk away, leaving the male to lay on the ground.​

[fieldbox=Ilus, purple, solid] Ilus grinned widely, opening up his arms as Everlyn stepped in close, wrapping her up just as tightly- or well, as tight as he could manage what with her squeezing the life out of him, insisting she hadn't been neglecting him. Of course she hadn't, he'd merely been teasing. The kiss was welcomed, if not unexpected. A part of their routine that kept everyone talking, gossiping over what ifs and false truths. He had the decency to look somewhat sorry when she lamented his absence, sighing quite dramatically. "Its true, but its so hard to get good reception out in the country! I don't understand why she refuses to move into the city." He lamented, draping over his dearest friend. But his mood was instantly brightened as their chat turned to his interests. "Oh really~? Well, you must tell me all the sordid details. Preferably when we have a moment alone." He teased, stepping out of her hold.

"Really though, I don't think I've seen so many of Seloh's greatest all in one place save ceremonies and all that shit." He mused, taking note of everyone. And even more filing in, Rory brought into the room by the same Slowking. If the topic of conversation hadn't been quite so serious, he might have sidled up to the man. As it was, unwanted flirting would have to come after dealing with Team Power. They really were becoming quite the problem, weren't they? Even if not everyone was taking them seriously. Or decided it wasn't their problem to deal with. "I suppose as long as you're not the one being taken and tortured or gods know what else these black hearts do with those they take, you think it will have no effects on your way of life?" He asked, watching as this mystery woman, as she was someone he'd never met, dragged dear Ari out of the room. "If only we all could be so callous and morally apathetic."[/fieldbox]

@F0X
@GlassTrinity
@DapperDogman

Last edited by a moderator:
Zfv4z6Q.png

Everlyn listened to everyone put their thoughts and opinions on the matter of Team Power. However, when Freya commanded Ari to get up and leave, she couldn't believe it!! Ari even seemed like she was wanting to stay, to train with her new pokemon, to prepare with her peers against the threat ahead. She pushed herself from Ilus, and quickly chased after them both, calling out to them with a bit of a glare on her face. "HEY!!! Wait up! You can't just leave! I mean... Freya if you don't wish to stay and train and prepare for what is to come, that.. That's up to you. But Ari is a grown adult, she can make her own choices. If she wishes to stay and train, as the Seloh Champion, I highly advise that she stay. She is one of my Gym Leaders, and she is going to be using Pokemon that she is comfortable with yet... She's been using someone else's Pokemon for a long time, its important that she stay." She looked to Ari, then back to Freya, wanting to reach out and take her hands. But.. She wasn't about to reveal their connection quite yet. She let out a deep breath and said, "And I would love for you to stay. You have some training you need to do yourself. I can recall someone has quite the hard time controlling a destructive Pokemon of theirs... Please.. I... I want you both by my side..." She looked away, her red eyes closing shut as she tried to keep her passion together, her thumb tracing along the rings on her fingers. She sighed, shook her head and said, "But... You guys have to do what you feel is right... I'm gonna head back in there." With that the Champion turned away, her long cardigan flowing behind her as she walked back into her mansion.

She walked back inside, seeing everyone chatting and getting to know each other and she cleared her throat and said, "If anyone would like to join me in the arena, I am gonna head there now. We should all start preparing and training. Anyone is welcome to stay here tonight or the next few nights if they wanted... Just... Stay out of my room and the room with the black door down the hall.. Those rooms are off limits." She nodded, and decided to make her way to that room, locking it so no one was tempted to go in there. From there, Everlyn made her way down the hall to head to her arena, her pokemon coming from different parts of her backyard to join her.

Fox.png

~~~~~

In an Unknown Lab Somewhere in Seloh...
A team of Scientists were analyzing results from their most recent studies when a pair of Team Power members came into the room with a look of distress on their face. "Sir!! Experiment 7 is active, and she is going out of control!!" The Scientists looked at each other, scoffing and said, "Take the Weavile and Gengars, force it into submission. We will break her." The Team Power Members nodded and quickly made their way down the halls. The scientists smirked, sitting down at their computers to watch the scene unfold on their screens. Experiment Seven was in clear view, her red eyes glowing as she tried to slam her way through the metal bars, roaring and crying out in agony from the process of the experiments that was going on. Then the Team Power Members showed up, and she spread her wings and let out a mighty roar. Weaviles shot a volley of Ice sickles at the raging Experiment, seeming to effect her quite heavily. She let out a whimper, but then let out another roar and pushed her power even further, sending out a Dragon Pulse out of her hands to blast one of the Weaviles. It knocked it out, but after a few more attacks, the experiment couldn't hold on any longer. She fainted, and the Team Power members went back to their posts. The scientists zoomed in on a closer image of the Experiment, grinning at the masterpiece they had created.​

• Love
Reactions: Teiso

After a moment of blessed quiet, Nina heard the loud ding of the Pokémon healing machine and saw her name flash up to inform her that her team was healed. "If you'll excuse me, I've wasted enough time here." She said, blankly ignoring the two trainers who had cornered her for their own reasons and devices. She collected her six Pokémon and did not once turn back to deal with the two trainers as she stepped outside into the city of Chalgrove.

Once outside, Nina opened up her phone to review the message she'd gotten from her contact. There was some sort of gathering happening in the Gallow Ridge. There would be a number of Team Power members trying to capture Tyranitars, of all things. The thought made her bristle with anger, as she remembered her own Tyranitar and how much it would enrage her seeing the powerful Pokemon being on Team Power's side. She quickly typed in a reply to her contact, a double agent inside of Team Power

"Will be there soon."

With that, she quickly let her Crobat out of its Pokéball and raised a hand to it. She wordlessly whistled a shrill, high-pitched note to the Pokémon, keeping her destination secret in case one of the two previous trainers tried to follow her. She doubted they'd have a flyer fast enough to keep up with Crobat, after all.

A few minutes later, Nina landed at the top of Gallow Ridge with a momentary shock on her face. She didn't expect to find such a large operation as she was met with dozens of opponents, gathered in various groups and starting to track Tyranitars. The large Pokémon was rare enough that she didn't see any in the immediate vicinity, which was probably a good thing because an army of Power players with Tyranitars was a scary thought. She snuck herself deeper into the camp, hoping to find out more information, or perhaps hoping to find a real target worth beating. An admin perhaps? That would be ideal for breaking the Team Power spirit, after all. She just hoped that they weren't there. She flicked open her phone again, sending a text out to her contact.

"I'm at the camp now. Where are you? I'm hidden behind the storage tent."

Snapping her phone closed, Nina started to wait, hoping her contact would come meet her soon, and give her the run-down of the place. She was taking a big risk being here, because if she was captured, there was no telling what Team Power would do to her.

9QNktJN.png

[/fieldbox]
Minerva-Orlando-Fairy-Tail-Anime-Gaston18-1782562.png

Galvonis
Galvonis walked along the mountains where the Tyranitars had been fighting with Team Power until they were brought down to a crushing defeat. They captured a total of 9 Tyranitars, as well as 4 Aggrons. She smirked, glad that the operation was going as planned. However, she was excited to hear what would come of their other little plan...

Mark, the man who was supposed to be meeting with Nina, slowly strolled up to the storage shed. He made eye contact with her, but before he could do anything more, he mouthed, I'm sorry... Within seconds Nina was surrounded by 3 Team Power members, all of them baring Pokeballs and ready to battle. They snickered, and said, "Well.... If it isn't Nina... When we caught this fucking snitch roaming around, it only took a little bit of torture to get the details we needed, or at least have him cooperate. But I can think of a much more fun form of torture for you!!" They laughed, and threw out their Pokeballs, all ready to battle her at once.

*Battle Needed: 3 Triple Battles*​

Nina – The Battle in Gallow Ridge, Part One

Turning around to see Mark had Nina smirking with satisfaction for the two seconds it took for him to mouth 'I'm sorry.' She'd thought that convincing an old acquaintance to play Double-Agent was an incredibly smart thing to do. Not all plans work though, as suddenly the jig was up, and Nina was caught in a veritable viper's nest. She saw the three trainers surrounding her; only Grunts for now, and she looked around for an exit as she backed herself against the canopy of the tent. Looking around, she eventually spotted a familiar face; an old acquaintance of hers. "Galvonis…"

She knew about Galvonis' reputation, it was part of the reason they had once got on so well together. The hard-ass and the sadist, the Admin Queens…Once upon a time, they'd been allies in Team Power, now they were going to fight it out; but not until she could deal with the three trainers in front of her. She reached for three of the Pokeballs at her hip as she watched A Skarmory, a Nidoking, and a Mandibuzz took to the field. The first of a number of battles, she suspected.

[Battles take place here, here, and here. To represent the consistent stream of battles and challenges, Nina is facing each of the Three Grunt's three Pokémon one at a time. If any of Nina's Pokémon faint, they are considered downed for any subsequent battles. This totals out at Nina's 6 facing Team Power Grunts' 9.]

When the dust finally settled, Nina was standing with her back to the tent and standing over three Grunts. She'd lost two of her Pokémon in the battle, downed by the constant onslaught of attacks and sustained damage. Truth be told, Nina had even been caught in a couple of the attacks; a few scratches and cuts, and a small burn on her arm an indication of how little Team Power cared about collateral. Glaring up at Galvonis, Nina stared holes into the women's brow as she spoke out, with the first signs of strain and laboured breathing. "Come on down and fight me, Galvonis. No more grunts, I want you." She said, panting lightly as she started to scan the horizon. She was looking for any easy get-away, but there wasn't any in sight. If she tried to fly away on Crobat, she'd be shot out of the sky. That meant she'd have to try and fight her way out; hopefully before she was captured by a woman who would take no small delight in using and abusing her body like a cheap source of torture-fuelled amusement.

9QNktJN.png

[/fieldbox]

Minerva-Orlando-Fairy-Tail-Anime-Gaston18-1782562.png

Galvonis
Galvonis watched as Nina dismantled the grunts that she had before her, taking them down rather skillfully as she would expected from her former comrade. However... Her ambition didn't quite align with her position. She was down two Pokemon, and she had a pair of Admins at her side that were not going to let Nina lay a hand on her... "So you want me so badly, hmm? Very well. But I want you at your best. Worm, give these to her... NOW!!" She snapped, here eyes cross and annoyed as she gave him a few revives and full restores. She walked down the pathway down the elevated area she was standing on, her Admins escorting her all the while. The three of them stood before Nina as her Pokemon were now fully healed, and Galvonis smirked, letting out a small chuckle as she looked over the woman.

"I must say I am quite impressed... But now you ask to face me? What do you wish to accomplish here Nina? You're a traitorous bitch who has come back to beat up on some of your old peers? I highly doubt that... So tell me... Why is it you've come?" She waited for a moment, seeing Nina's desire to keep battling and the fact that she wasn't one who was easy to make talk, Galvonis just let out a small sigh. She waved her hand and said, "Go... Crush her..." The Admins gave a nod, one taking the lead as he threw out his first Pokemon, looking to crush Nina and make Galvonis proud. Not that the woman would ever give them such satisfaction...

@LimeyPanda
[[Matches: Match 1 and Match 2 ]]

Nina – The Battle in Gallow Ridge, Part Two
Nina grit her teeth when Galvonis handed her the revives and restores. If she were a stupider woman, she might have tossed them aside out of pride, or some other foolish reason. Instead, she took them and used them on her team, reviving the downed Conkeldurr and the downed Bisharp; as well as patching up the rest of her team. She felt confident enough, with the fully healed team at her side. It would be tough, sure, but when Galvonis and she had previously fought, it more often than not favoured Nina. Crushing a couple Admins and then fighting her was entirely possible, right?

It might have been, if Nina didn't make the huge mistake that she had.

Put it down to exhaustion, or distraction, or just a general lapse of judgement. It doesn't matter though, because Nina underestimated the Emboar of the Admin…Twice. It cost her two partners, and left her wide open to be crushed by the first admin. If not by the bond between herself and her Sharpedo, Nina might not have even made it past the first hurdle. With only a battered Sharpedo left, Nina didn't stand a chance against the second Admin. She was blown back and thrown to the floor, heaving for breath as she looked up at the steadily advancing Admin and Galvonis. The tall woman loomed over the beaten Nina, an obvious and sadistic grin on her face. "Aww... What a pity.. Over already? Sieze her..." She said, barely able to contain the dark, insidious laughter as the Admin wrapped an arm around Nina's waist, pulling her up as he got her into an arm-bar. Galvonis approached Nina, battered as she was, and reached a finger forward, to stroke the former-admin's chin; teasing the beaten woman. "Such a shame, you used to be stronger Nina…" The finger trailed down Nina's face, eventually sliding down to her free wrist. "…But now you're nothing but a loser. Losers don't need things like this." And with that, Galvonis ripped the Mega-Armlet off of Nina's arm as she walked away, still laughing. "Take her Pokémon, and then bring her to my tent. I'll deal with her personally."

Nina was forced to watch and wait as her Pokéballs were ripped from her belt, and the unconscious Sharpedo which was eventually put into its Pokéball and pocketed by the admin. Nina was pushed forward onto the floor, as a couple of other grunts came to retrieve her Pokémon. Eventually, she was harshly dragged to her feet as she was moved slowly through the camp, led by the Admin and noticing the murmurings of the grunts that recognised her. Some only whispered, but others openly jeered at the beaten woman. One or two even took the time to throw rocks at her, hitting her in the shoulder or the arm; one striking her temple and drawing a thin line of blood. She refused to say anything, or shout out in pain. These grunts didn't deserve her response.

After a few minutes of walking, Nina spotted something in the distance; a cave of some sort. She was looking around for a way to escape, even now, and when she saw the cave she got a glimmer of hope. Those sort of caves led somewhere often enough. Maybe, just maybe…

Without a moment of hesitation, Nina quickly slammed her head backwards into the bridge of the admin's nose. For a moment, she saw spots of white as she heard the man scream, and clutch at a broken nose. She snatched at the Pokeball in his pocket grabbing the Sharpedo, her Sharpedo, and darting towards the cave. She glanced back to see a number of grunts realising what was going on, and starting to chase after her. The admin too, was chasing after her, blood trailing down his face as he chased after the beaten woman.

Inside the cave, Nina was forced to a sudden stop as she trailed over a ravine of some sort. It was dark and pitch black, and Nina swore at the failure of it all, She turned to fight off whichever Team Power member caught up to her first, when she heard a faint noise below. It was quiet, remarkably so, but Nina heard the unmistakable sound of running water. She gulped at the realisation that her choices were between a leap of faith and becoming Galvonis' new play thing. Only one was certain defeat, so as the admin rounded the corner, she closed her eyes, hugged the only Pokéball she had left, and fell backwards down the ravine.

After a handful of seconds, there was a loud 'splash' at the bottom of the ravine. The Admin and the Grunts all reached for their Pokémon only to realise none of them were equipped to chase her down. Even the Admin was scowling, remembering that his Empoleon had been downed by Nina in their small battle before he beat her.

And so, Nina let the currents overtake her as she drifted away from Gallow Ridge, towards the nearby city and crossing a number of private estates on the way. She didn't have the strength to swim, and probably would have drowned if not for the help of the Sharpedo, who with its own barely-held dregs of strength managed to stay afloat and keep either of them from drowning.

DgtG1TO.png

[/fieldbox]

Zfv4z6Q.png

Everlyn listened to everyone put their thoughts and opinions on the matter of Team Power. However, when Freya commanded Ari to get up and leave, she couldn't believe it!! Ari even seemed like she was wanting to stay, to train with her new pokemon, to prepare with her peers against the threat ahead. He pushed himself from Ilus, and quickly chased after them both, calling out to them with a bit of a glare on her face. "HEY!!! Wait up! You can't just leave! I mean... Freya if you don't wish to stay and train and prepare for what is to come, that.. That's up to you. But Ari is a grown adult, she can make her own choices. If she wishes to stay and train, as the Seloh Champion, I highly advise that she stay. She is one of my Gym Leaders, and she is going to be using Pokemon that she is comfortable with yet... She's been using someone else's Pokemon for a long time, its important that she stay." She looked to Ari, then back to Freya, wanting to reach out and take her hands. But.. She wasn't about to reveal their connection quite yet. She let out a deep breath and said, "And I would love for you to stay. You have some training you need to do yourself. I can recall someone has quite the hard time controlling their Charizard... Please.. I... I want you both by my side..." She looked away, her red eyes closing shut as she tried to keep her passion together, her thumb tracing along the rings on her fingers. She sighed, shook her head and said, "But... You guys have to do what you feel is right... I'm gonna head back in there." With that the Champion turned away, her long cardigan flowing behind her as she walked back into her mansion.

She walked back inside, seeing everyone chatting and getting to know each other and she cleared her throat and said, "If anyone would like to join me in the arena, I am gonna head there now. We should all start preparing and training. Anyone is welcome to stay here tonight or the next few nights if they wanted... Just... Stay out of my room and the room with the black door down the hall.. Those rooms are off limits." She nodded, and decided to make her way to that room, locking it so no one was tempted to go in there. From there, Everlyn made her way down the hall to head to her arena, her pokemon coming from different parts of her backyard to join her.

Fox.png

~~~~~

In an Unknown Lab Somewhere in Seloh...
A team of Scientists were analyzing results from their most recent studies when a pair of Team Power members came into the room with a look of distress on their face. "Sir!! Experiment 7 is active, and she is going out of control!!" The Scientists looked at each other, scoffing and said, "Take the Weavile and Gengars, force it into submission. We will break her." The Team Power Members nodded and quickly made their way down the halls. The scientists smirked, sitting down at their computers to watch the scene unfold on their screens. Experiment Seven was in clear view, her red eyes glowing as she tried to slam her way through the metal bars, roaring and crying out in agony from the process of the experiments that was going on. Then the Team Power Members showed up, and she spread her wings and let out a mighty roar. Weaviles shot a volley of Ice sickles at the raging Experiment, seeming to effect her quite heavily. She let out a whimper, but then let out another roar and pushed her power even further, sending out a Dragon Pulse out of her hands to blast one of the Weaviles. It knocked it out, but after a few more attacks, the experiment couldn't hold on any longer. She fainted, and the Team Power members went back to their posts. The scientists zoomed in on a closer image of the Experiment, grinning at the masterpiece they had created.​
"She's right you know" Rory murmurs, speaking toward Freya and Ari "If you don't fight, you should just leave the island. Team Power won't go away by themselves, they're here and they're strong. I might talk about them like I don't take them seriously at all, but I'm scared, truth be told. How long before they roll into our own gyms and attack us in our homes?"

With that, he walks off toward the training room, clasping a pokéball softly as he rubs his thumb over the release button softly

"So, what's locked up in there?" he asks as he enters the arena quietly, his hands dug deep into his pockets "A lover you wouldn't want the others finding out about?" he asks, quirking a brow slightly "Embarrassing high school pictures?" he smirks slightly, barely holding back his laughter as he adds one final prospect "Or perhaps it's all those nude calendars you've been selling on the low?"

He looks about slowly, trying to see if he couldn't find a computer from which to retrieve some of his other pokémon. It would be foolish to use his work team to fight the champ, even in a friendly sparring match. Tossing a ball up and down slowly he chuckles "What's the wager this time, E? You gonna take my lunch money again if you win? Another throne?"

@F0X
@GlassTrinity

Michello felt a bit of a conflict with all that was going on in the champion's estate. For one, Freya was quickly coming across as either irrational or that she was hiding something. Why else would she try and drag one of the Gym leaders away? Or ignore a very real threat, to both herself and her family? Hell, even as a parent, it made little sense to try and stifle Ari. He was about to say something when another figure arrived, and everyone had their own piece to say. The new figure, who he recognised as the Poison Elite Four Ilus, was the harshest with Freya, and after Eve said her piece, Michello felt compelled to try and offer the last word, perhaps less bitter ones than Ilus'. He took a few steps, so that he was half way between the leaving Freya and Ari, and the rest of the cast. He wanted everyone to hear him speak. "Hey now, no need for name callin' or such. We all just want what's best for Seloh and ourselves." He said, before turning to face Freya and, incidentally, Ari. "Now, I can understand where you're comin' from ma'am. Lookin' after your daughter is a damn noble intention, and I don't think none of us can blame you for that…" He paused, only to give Ilus a little look; wordlessly asking him to pick his words next time. "…However, she's got some damn good skills, and she'd be a big help to everyone if she stuck around and helped train. I battle her last year, and she beat me down in our first match. She's got some real talent, y'know? Probably gets that from the baker in the family." He smiled, trying to make the fact that he was obviously sweet talking the women a little less obvious. "But seriously, we all just want to deal with this Team Power mess as soon as possible, and that means we need a bunch of strong trainers; such as your daughter, and yourself I'm sure, and we need to be workin' together to nail the problem." He raised a clenched fist, grinning as his muscles flexed and he gave a fired up grin. "Now I ain't gunna tell you what the right answer is, cus Miss Everlyn summed it up as best as any of us could: You gotta do what you feel is right." He paused for a moment, before looking at Ari. "But don't make the decision lightly, and don't make it for her. There ain't nothin' worse than a decision you regret not makin', y'know?" He smiled, before turning around on his heel. "Anyways, I've talked too much for too long. I wanna go get some trainin' done. Hopefully, you'll stick around; it'd be a pleasure to get to know you both some more." With that, Michello moved to follow after Rory and Eve, leaving the rest of the gathered people to deal with what he'd said – or not said – and see what the others were doing.

Making his way after Eve, he heard her mention the two rooms that were off-limits and he instantly wondered just what the hell were in the two rooms. The forbidden fruit was always the sweetest, after all. He could imagine that Eve's room probably smelled kinda nice, but he didn't much want to go visit that in a hurry. Instead, he was instantly curious about the mysterious Black-doored room. He'd probably have asked, if it wasn't for the importance of him staying, and the fact that he'd be pissing off his boss, effectively. No; the Black-doored room was a mystery for another time.

When he eventually made it to the arena, he saw Rory starting to challenge Everlyn. Instead of joining in, Michelo sat on the floor and let Andre out of his Pokéball, using the Snorlax as a pillow while he watched what would likely be a fun match. He'd always been curious about Rory; the guy probably had some fun tactics up his belt, so watching him battle Eve would be a blast, he was sure. "Kick each-others butts, you guys!"

D98oMOy.png

[spoili]Tagging: @F0X, @GlassTrinity, @Mahariel, @Ruby. @DapperDogman [/spoili]
[/fieldbox]

The two of them had, for the most part, walked in silence towards the flying pokemon. Ari watched Freya's back, the same lonely silhouette that she'd seen for a while now. She leaned back, placing her hands behind her head before she broke the silence.

"Your just gonna leave, again?" Ari asked.

Freya's hand reached up and took hold of the reigns on Braviary, only stopping when she heard her daughter call out to her in a seemingly casual voice. Freya turned her head, but she didn't want to have to look her in the eye right now. "The last thing I need to be involved in again is another war."

"This isn't like it was back then. You know you don't have to do everything by yourself anymore... That's what it means to walk by my side." Ari said, smiling in confidence. She didn't want them to leave the group either, but this was Freya's choice now. Ari wasn't the one to take away what it meant to have something as important as a choice.

Freya's eyes narrowed. She hated it when Ari talked to her like she was above her, even though it couldn't be farther from the truth. "What does it matter what happens here? It's not like it's important to us."

"Maybe." Ari responded, kicking at the dirt. "But maybe it shouldn't be about us anymore."

Freya looked up from the reigns, her hands falling off of them at Ari's last comment. Freya fully looked over her shoulder now, looking seriously at the purple haired girl who seemed to now have a big smirk across her face. Before she could say anything else, a small pink haired girl came running up, dropping her bear, and clinging to Ari's leg.

"Oh hey!" Ari said, picking Tori up from under the armpits and looking up at her. "I found a wild Tori!" Ari said with a chuckle, her eyes darting over to Freya. Freya crossed her arms before Michello and Everlyn both came to have their say in things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hearing her friend and Michello's heart felt pleas to stay, Freya was filled with confusion. What was the right thing to do? Was there even a right answer? Ari seemed to let the decision hang solely on her shoulders, a responsibility that she wasn't used to carrying, at least not on this level. Freya closed her eyes and took in a breath through her nose... She returned Braviary to its pokeball and set off back towards the mansion.

Ari watched Freya head back, seeming pretty happy about Freya's choice. She set Tori down on the ground and placed her fists to her waist. "Looks like we're not going anywhere! Come on, lets go see everyone else." Ari said, holding out her hand to guide Tori into the Mansion with Freya and the others.

@F0X @LimeyPanda @Ruby.

Zfv4z6Q.png

Eve Vs Rory
Everlyn smiled as she defeated Rory, his new team most certainly strong. She walked up, placing her hand on his cheek and smiled, slowly letting one finger trail down his cheek and then down his neck before grabbing his shirt after he asked what the demands would be. "Nothing at all... Though, I'm sure you'd love for me to punish you, wouldn't you? Though... You could stop sending me statues. I love them, don't get me wrong. But... I don't have room for anymore!" She chuckled and let go of his shirt, tossing her hair back and calls back her Gardevoir.

Rory chuckled nervously as she approaches, ready to be given a long list of demands by the champion, as per usual "H-Hey now, I never said anything about punishment, I asked about a wager, th-that's all!" He withdraws his now battered pokemon and nods "Alright, no more statues, I suppose that's fair enough, I expected more of them to be needed for such a big place" he frowns slightly as he looks at the pokeballs in his hands "I'm kinda worried, you think I'm strong enough to actually help against Team Power?"

Eve let out a small sigh, then shrugged and said, "You just have to keep training, keep getting better, keep giving it your all. If you doubt yourself in battle for one moment, you show one sign of weakness, its all over!! You need to be strong not just because of your Pokemon, but in yourself. Your Pokemon are nothing if they are lead by a weak trainer. I know you aren't weak, but you could be so much stronger Rory. Don't give up. Ever." She gave him a firm nod before walking off the arena, letting out a small sigh as she looked at her phone to see the time. She looked back over her shoulder and said, "Hey! Everyone, keep training a bit! I am going to order Pizzas and mark rooms for everyone to stay in." She knew she had enough, her 8 bedroom home plenty for everyone. She met with Slowking and reached into her wallet and said, "Alright King, when the Pizza guy comes, give him all this money, and don't let him give back any change, alright?"

Pika Pizza: Hello thanks for calling Pika Pizza where our Pizzas are always made with shocking speed and Pika-Pika greatness. Will this be for delivery?
Eve: Yes, can I order 5 Extra Large Double Pepperoni Extra Cheese pizzas, 3 Extra Cheese Pizzas, 3 Meat Lovers, 1 Combination with everything on it except onion, 1 order of garlic cheese bread, two orders of bbq chicken wings, and... That's it!
Pika Pizza: ..... Well, if you're sure that is it, your total comes to 287125. Did you need any sauces with your order?
Eve: Smirks and speaks a bit more sensually. Well... I think I need some of that nice and creamy ranch dressing you have for all this hot and yummy pizza we're getting. Oh, and make sure you bring napkins just in case we make any sort of mess. We'd want to be able to clean that up right away, don't you agree?
Pika Pizza: ................. Y-y-yes ma'am! N-no problem! I'll bring l-l-lots of sauce just for you! I mean for your pu- I MEAN PIZZA!!! IT will be there right away!!! *Click*

Eve snickered in delight, giving Slowking 350000 to give to the man for all his troubles. She had a feeling he'd come himself to deliver it. Slowking rolled his eyes at his lewd owner, waddling off to stand near the door to greet the pizza man. Everlyn made her way to the kitchen, getting disposable cups and a variety of soft drinks, alcohol, and water for everyone to enjoy with their meal. It wasn't something super fancy, but it was something that she thought everyone would enjoy.
Fox.png

[spoili] @GlassTrinity @LimeyPanda @Mahariel @DapperDogman @Ruby. [/spoili]

caFzFcX.png

When Ari picked her up, and commented about 'finding a wild Tori' she couldn't help but smile and let out a giggle. She watched mostly in silence as others came out to give their word, apparently trying to convince the woman with the Braviary to stay. Ari's offered hand was quickly accepted as Tori followed her into the mansion, with the gardevoir following closely behind.

The battle between Rory and Eve was interesting, though the victor didn't surprise her at all, after all Eve was the champion for a reason. At some point during the battle, Tori had retrieved her bear, though the Gardevoir remained out of the pokeball, mostly to make sure that Tori didn't try and just venture off to a less populated part of the manor.

After having watched Everlyn and Rory battle, and seeing the champion depart, Michello found himself suddenly pumped up and ready for a battle. He looked around the room, trying to pick out just who he could battle. He didn't want to pester Ari, or Freya, because the two were only tentative in their stay already. He did spot Tori though, and smiled. "Heya Tori, wanna have a quick battle to get the gears workin'? Gotta see if I can stand up to someone whose already beaten down one of them Team Power grunts." He said, grinning from ear to ear.

When Michello addressed her Tori made an attempt to hide behind Ari, though her Gardevoir had conveniently placed itself in her path and instead pushed her closer to Michello. "w-well, I suppose...." she said, trying to keep her gaze from directly meeting Michello's.

Michello noticed the awkward tension in Tori, but he smiled none-the-less. "Tell you what. Since you're helpin' me out by battlin' with me, i'll let you have a wish after the battle. Ask me to do somethin' and I'll do it...Within reason. I ain't streakin' around the champ's house." He said, the same goofy grin on his face as he got into position, and got ready to battle.

The offer was certainly interesting, and Tori's mind was already buzing with idea's, which somewhat helped her calm down. Withdrawing her Gardevoir back into it's pokeball, she moved into position, ready to battle. "w-well, in that case it's only fair if I offer the same if you win.." she said rather shyly, looking at the floor.
*Tori Vs Michello*
With his defeat all sealed up, Michello grinned as he returned his trusted partner to his Pokeball. "Take a rest, Lita. You did good." Taking a moment, he looked up at Tori with a smile, and offered a big thumbs up to her. "You've definatly got stronger since last time. Looks like I'm not gettin' a wish from you any time soon. Hope you don't plan to embarass me too much." He said, the smirk on his face despite the loss.

After the battle, Tori hugged her Reuniclus before withdrawing it into it's pokeball. "You guys did amazing, rest up." Returning her gaze somewhat towards Michello, though making sure to avoid eye contact. After a couple moments of thought, her face started to grow a bit red. "I-I'll tell you later..." she said, turning away and burying her face into her bear.

All this pokemon battling was actually getting Ari's blood flowing. She couldn't stop herself from commenting on the sidelines, shooting out pointers and thrusting fists into the air at winning blows. Meanwhile, Freya stood close by but more to herself. The tan skinned woman watched the battles between Everlyn and Rory as well as Tori and Michello, but she had a different opinion of battles in general than her daughter did. While Ari was a bundle of energy and spirit, Freya was more analytically. Most of the time Freya questioned the entire pokemon battling system, thinking that things should really be settled between people and not their pokemon. She wasn't some kind of pokemon activist, nor did she delude herself into thinking that these monsters didn't possess power... But more that people had become detached from their own duties, relying more on pokemon then their own wills.

Ari, after seeing the finish between Tori and Michello's battle decided to run over to them. She quickly bent down, even before she came to a complete stop resulting in her sliding over besides Tori with her hands resting on her knees. "That's my girl! Show'n the new guy who's bo-... Why are you all red?" She asked curiously. Getting an angry frown on her face Ari looked up at Michello and pointed a finger in his direction. "What'd you do now? I will put you in a choke hold SO fast you don't even know."

As Ari followed her own interests, Freya decided to follow Eve. Since no one had followed them yet, Freya decided to make a little bit of a bold move and grab Eve's ass as she walked up behind her. The moment Eve turned to face whoever groped her, Freya's hand swiftly and skillfully predicted her every move, stopping her and inserting her finger through the loop of Eve's collar. She pulled on it, tugging the metal loop closer to her. "Accessorizing even now I see... Do you like it that much or were you hoping for something else today?" Freya asked with a smirk on her face.

@F0X @Ruby. @LimeyPanda

Michello paused in a mild wash of confusion when Tori's face turned red after the battle. He had been wondering just what wish the young Psychic might have in mind, but as she buried her face into the bear; Michello found himself starting to get a little nervous. Just what the hell did she have in mind? He'd been sure to say 'within reason' right?

Things got a little more confusing and a little more troublesome when Ari approached, demanding to know what he'd done to Tori as the young woman buried her face in her bear. "I…I didn't do anythin' you god damn bear-woman! I don't know why she's all scared or whatever." He said, looking at Tori with a face of concern. After a moment though, he stopped and turned to Ari. "Wait, what do you mean you'll put me in a choke hold! As if I'd let you, you damned bear-girl!"

D98oMOy.png

[spoili]Tagging: @Ruby. @GlassTrinity [/spoili]
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.