The Adventures of Seloh, A Pokemon Tale IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
caFzFcX.png

Too lazy to edit the above one:
trainercard-result

After a few moments of trying to build up the courage to ask for a ride from someone, Tori simply gave up, deciding to walk instead. While Eve was talking to everyone of the plan she wandered off, beginning the trek to Bardney. She couldn't think of a reason to visit the professor, so there wouldn't have been much point in her heading that way with the others who decided to go that route.
After walking a part of the way, Tori released her Luxray from it's pokeball. "I know this is rude of me, considering you aren't a travel pokemon, but could you give me a ride? You're much faster than I am." Her question was answered with a seemingly happy "Lux." as the pokemon crouched down allowing her to climb on, before heading off along the path to Bardney.

trainer_card___template_v1_2_by_pokemon_league-d1z423d-png.107820

An expected response from the professor, considering Chasity gave so few details, and for all the professor knew she could be lying as well. Though she didn't want to make herself seem even more guilty, she didn't feel like spending too much more time in the building. She pulled her chandelure charm from her necklace and pressed a small button on the top, causing it to extend in size. The charm was actually a pokeball that she had custom made to look like her first pokemon, and because she kept it around her neck most people didn't recognize it as a pokeball, and luckily enough for her the officer who had arrested her was one of those people.
"Cynder, I need you to use fire blast to melt these bars." she said to the ball, as a small flash of light released the pokemon from the device, obeying the request of it's trainer. Once it had done it's job, Chasity returned it to the ball, before returning it to it's charm-sized state and putting it back on the chain around her neck. On her way out of the building Chasity reclaimed the pokeballs containing the rest of her team.

@F0X @GlassTrinity @LimeyPanda @ everyone else I missed(I'm horrid with tags, apologies)

Reactions: F0X
[fieldbox=Ilus, purple, solid]Ilus yelped as Eve's arm was suddenly around him, bending him down into a most uncomfortable position as her knuckles dug into his head. "Ahh! Not the hair, not the hair!!" He hissed, trying and failing to break out of her grip, only freed once she shoved him away. The poison elite whirled to face his friend, glaring more in annoyance than anger. He didn't rise to meet her challenge, not interested in getting into a physical confrontation with the woman. Not over some offhand comment she was taking way too seriously. Ilus sighed, rolling his eyes as he reached up and began to try and fix his hair. "Eve, sweetie, you know I think the world of you. It was just friendly ribbing." A smirk pulled at the corner of his lips. "I've been away far too long if I can get under your skin so easily."

Green eyes turned to Freya as she approached, raising a brow at her comment. Didn't expect him to be so what? Ari's interjection was tremendously helpful in breaking the sour mood him and Eve's little spat had stirred up, Ilus giving a startled laugh before smothering it with his hand. Trying to keep some of his composure, unable to keep a straight face as he grinned at Ari. "Yes dear, very perceptive of you." He teased, giving his hair a dramatic toss. "And here I thought I might have been too subtle." Another laugh, longer this time, dying down into soft snickers. "And the word you're looking for is flamboyant." A wink to Freya, before Everlyn turned her attention back to him again. Actually approving of his scouting mission! Even managing to sneak a subtle dig at him, Ilus taking the kiss as a sign that all was well between them.

"You know, you bring up an excellent point." There was too much animation in his voice, forced and sarcastic. Plotting. "I better bring Michello with me to keep me on track." Ilus brushed up against the man's side as he walked past, a devilish smile on his lips. "Who has time to be distracted by cute boys when you're around?" He turned away, bringing out Phaenna's pokeball, releasing her from its confines. Taking a bit of a run, he leaped on to her back, gripping tightly. "We're heading to Bardney, luv." With a soft cry, Crobat took off into the air, Ilus giving a whoop at the speed. Flying, there really was nothing like it. It was a short time before he was touching down in Bardney, leaving Phaenna free as he waited to see if anyone would come to join him.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Nina Smith, Purple, Solid"]

As Everlyn left to deal with her Delphox, Nina quickly attended to the business she needed to deal with before they left. She quickly dipped back into the room she'd stayed in last night, donning another of Everlyn's outfits; a pair of jeans and a dark, form fitting top. It was probably a little looser on the chest than it would be on Everlyn, but not by much.

When she returned, she saw the mouthy purple-haired one getting put into a headlock by Everlyn; after overhearing mention she was 'a nice pair of tits.' She couldn't hide the smug smile on her face, even when Ilus likely looked in her direction. She knew the man was hostile, and she'd have killed for an opportunity to punch him in the jaw for his assumptions, but that wouldn't work into her plans.

It wasn't until one of the other women, a woman a little older than her age mentioned that Ilus was the Poison Elite four that she realised just who she was dealing with. It didn't change her dislike of the man, it just raised his stock a little. She'd still enjoy nothing more than punching his smug face for all of his snippy comments; and his distrust. She didn't blame him for being untrusting of her, she just resented his insinuations that she was a member of Team Power.

When all was said and done, Everlyn invited her to share the Salamance as a mount. She allowed Everlyn to get her into place on the Dragon's back, and she found it to her liking. When Everlyn was mounted in front of her, she wrapped an arm around the woman's waist; hugging it tightly in preparation for what was to come.

The flight was…surprisingly comfortable. She'd expected the wind to set her on edge, but being behind Everlyn was not uncomfortable. She'd expected the Champion to have been put on edge by Ilus' comments – after all, she'd have to have been an idiot to miss the glare she'd gotten just before they set off, or hear the ultimatum she gave – and yet, she still seemed relaxed and at ease with Nina. She eventually talked about the need to bring down Team Power, and asked Nina if she was ready to be out there again; despite her numerous injuries. "I will be fine. I'm more ready than you can possibly imagine to bring Team Power down." She said, keeping it blunt and simple. She had her reasons for hating Team Power, and they were private, but the hatred in her voice was pretty clear to hear. "As for Pokémon, I have a few ideas." She said, looking down at the Salamance and nodding at it approvingly.

They arrived at Ansem not-long later, and were about to move into the Lab when Everlyn was all but assaulted by the newly arriving Fallon. The woman seemed to completely ignore her at first, which Nina figured would become a recurring thing at this junction. After all, Everlyn seemed like a socialite of a champion: Well loved, well received, and well connected. Nina, on the other hand, had spent most of the last two years waging guerrilla warfare against Team Power and keeping to herself. When Fallon did eventually notice her though, she responded by just sort of raising an eyebrow to look at the woman – as if she were mad. Fallon sprinted inside the lab, clearly intent on joining both the conversation they'd be having with the Professor, and assumedly the battle in Bardney after. Nina rubbed her temples, saying out of Fallon's earshot. "You have strange friends."

…Not, surprisingly, that she minded. It was almost a pleasant change to be surrounded by the energising forces of camaraderie again.

pz9VefL.png

[spoili]Tagging: @F0X, @GlassTrinity, @Mahariel, @Fancy Turtle [/spoili]
[/fieldbox]

Flamboyant... Close enough Freya guessed. Either way, Illus's overly flamboyant nature was a bit of a relief as far as Freya was concerned. Michello, Eve, and even this new girl were all being a bit to serious about things. Freya was less concerned. She honestly only cared about asking Team Power a few questions, Everlyn and her team could handle things from there. Both Freya and Ari watched as Illus took off on his crobat.

"Wow, he's fruitier than a box of fruit loops."

"I don't think they have those here...."

Ari's face wrinkled as she glared over at Freya. "You don't know! This is all the more reason to head to that grocery store."

Freya reached to her side and pulled two ultraballs from her belt. Ari was at least right about one thing, they needed to head to that abandoned grocery store if they wanted to find out more about Team Power. Looks like they'd be following Illus after all. Freya summoned forth Temper, her Skarmory, and her Braviary named Quench. "Fair enough." Freya said as she mounted her Braviary, leaving Ari to her Skarmory. The two of them took to the skies and followed Illus, though Crobat's speed far exceeded Freya's pokemon. Not long after Illus arrived Freya and Ari joined him.

"What uuup!" Ari said to Illus upon dismounting via a back flip off of Skarmory. "Lets go find us some fruit loooops!" She said in an excitedly low tone of voice. Freya on the other hand returned both her pokemon to their balls and didn't really see the need for an extravagant introduction. "I guess I'll let you lead the way." Freya said to Illus. "I'm assuming you know the place Eve was talking about?"

@Mahariel

[fieldbox="Michello Francis, Orange, Solid"]

Michello mostly shrugged off Ilus' advances and such as nothing but idle flattery. He liked the man, maybe enough to share a drink or something, but he wasn't so sure he appreciated how…forward he was at times. He did laugh a little at Ari and Freya's response to the man, as he made his way out to the courtyard.

Speaking of forward, as the Champion pulled him in and whispered her request to keep people safe - complete with a kiss to the cheek – He smiled and just placed a hand on her shoulders. "You know me, boss. It'll be a cold day in hell before I let someone be gettin' hurt on my watch." He said, before watching the woman leave. When Ilus brushed against his smile, he offered a smile to the purple haired man; a little mix of nervous and friendly at the man's repeated advances. He'd be lying if he didn't admit he was flattered, though; so he wasn't in a rush to stop him, per say.

He watched Ilus, Eve, and Freya leave as he stuck his hands to his belt, tapping the old, scratched up Pokeballs of his two first partners. He could almost feel the excitement coursing through the Pokeballs as he smirked, before moving to a third, much less scratched Pokeball. "Let's go, Skyler."

It didn't take long for Michello to arrive in Bardney, landing a few steps behind the trio. He scratched his head with one hand as he returned the big-bird to its Pokémon ball. "Yeah, lead the way Ilus. You outrank me anyway; so I guess you're in charge." He said, before quickly adding "…of the mission. You're in charge of the mission."

NgDL6U3.png

[spoili]Tagging: @Mahariel, @GlassTrinity, @Ruby.[/spoili]
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Vale, gold, solid] Vale had been waiting patiently for the professor when the woman leaped over the railing, a brief panic rushing through the man as she fell. But of course she was caught by her dutiful Chesnaught, obviously this being somewhat of a regular occurrence. The smile was back on his lips before she looked his way, stepping forward to greet her. He wasn't given much of a chance, however, the excited professor launching into what exactly she was researching, effectively cutting him off before he could get a word out. Vale didn't mind much, quietly listening. It was clear Willow had a true passion for pokemon, wanted to better understand them, unravel the mystery around them. It was endearing, watching someone so enthusiastic talk about what drove them. Their reason for continuing on. It would have been terribly rude to interrupt her.

But she did manage to, eventually, come back to the topic of the Eevees he had brought to her, Vale's smile widening slightly as her eyes drifted down to the case in his hands, not hesitating to hand it over to her. "Oh of course. Actually, the information will be on your copy of the paper work you need to... aaaand you're not really listening are you?" He trailed off, watching as the newly released Eevees began to swarm the professor, thoroughly drowning him out. Who could pay attention to boring paperwork when there was a herd of cute pokemon vying for attention? Vale didn't bother repeating himself. He could bring it up again once things were settled down. Besides, his phone had chosen that moment to ring, obviously important if they were willing to try and reach him on his mobile. The breeder gave Willow an apologetic smile, stepping away to take the call.

It wasn't a very long call, but he was very, very glad he picked up. Business like this did not come around very often. Though it was going to be a very difficult order to fill... But that was an issue for later. After he'd gotten Willow to actually sign the bloody paperwork. Vale turned back to face the professor, still fawning over the pokemon he'd brought, a smile lighting up his features. "Right! Sorry for that interruption." He stepped forward, looking over the happy pokemon as they all vied for the woman's attention. "So? I take it they're everything you hoped for?" He asked, reaching out to scratch one behind its ears, chuckling softly as it pushed into his hand.
[/fieldbox]

@F0X

Ut2ZCt.jpg

eh_abandoned_factory_by_owen_c-d7obojb.jpg

Our Adventures, Ilus, Freya, Ari, and Michello Step into what appears to be an abandoned grocery store, their eyes keen and sharp of their surroundings. Ilus taking lead spots that there are some stairs that go down into what seems to be a basement of sorts. Eve told them all to wait, but the sound of agonized groaning pulls his interest more, and he couldn't help but start traveling down the stairs, the others close to follow. As they descend the stairs, everything is dark for a time, until lights overhead start to flicker and illuminate the long hallway that leads into what appears to be another large room. As they travel down this hallway, they start to spot the source of the groaning. Creatures that have some appearance of Pokemon are behind thick glass windows, many of them battered, mutated, and deformed.

The creatures are too weak to even notice the group, most of them lying on their side whimpering. However, there are some that look even more disturbing, not only bearing the resemblance of Pokemon, but that of a person as well...

All the Pokemon are sad, hurt, and clearly mistreated. After a moment, footsteps could be heard from the large room, three people had just entered. Two of them were wearing lab coats, while the third was wearing all black with a very noticeable "TP" pin on his coat. The group are able to hide behind some crates down a section of the hallway keeping them out of sight, but able to listen in...
"Everything seems to be in order, yes..?"
"Yes absolutely! Galvonis is sure to be most delighted by our work! Not only is Experiment 5 showing great signs of success, but we have really good data showing that it is going to be able to preform the combat situations that she wants! It is nearly indestructible from our tests, though it doesn't like fire, and is still weak to Ground, Ghost, Fire, and Dark type moves from other Pokemon. However, its incredible strength and speed make it so no other Pokemon could even think to stand against it!"
"...That is great, what of the other operations? How is Terra Prowess Corps, Techa Pomar Footwear, and Tema Porous Engines doing?"
"Ah Yes, those are going quite swimmingly as well! I actually like the shoes that Techa Pomar Footwear has been making! Who knew that Pokemon would make such nice shoes!"

"Yes yes indeed!! Both stunning in design and quality!"
"Great. I will head down to Caliber and Mora so they can give Galvonis their report. Oh, and make sure to keep an eye out for Champion Everlyn... She has shown her hate for us many times now, and we have reason to believe that she is going to try to make strikes against us."
"Yes sir!"
"Yes sir!"

Footsteps could be heard as one of the three broke away and left the room. What sounded like computers booting up was next to follow, and soon the group was left with decisions to make with lots of new information...
@Mahariel @GlassTrinity @LimeyPanda

[fieldbox="Michello Francis, Orange, Solid"]

Michello was silent as he observed and listened into the conversation of the scientists. He'd appeared to be impassive upon seeing the mutated and injured Pokémon. After all, he'd been following the rise of Team Power for some time. He'd seen people injured worse than this for their Pokémon. Internally, it sickened the Gym Leader something fierce, as he was a lover of Pokémon. The only reason he put on the brave face was remembering what he'd been asked to do by the Champion; Protect Freya and Ari. He thought the best way to do that was to appear cool, calm, and collected. If anyone was paying attention though, they'd see the violent white knuckles of his clenched fists. No one would know just how much murder was in the Normal Gym Leader's thoughts right now, and no one on the Island was quite aware of just how bad he could be.

When the coast was clear; Michello turned to the trio who were down there with him and spoke in hushed whispers. "We've confirmed that these admins are here, and we know that they don't suspect an attack. We either wait for Eve, and risk them catchin' wind of an attack, or we make our move." He said, before turning to face Ilus. He mentally offered an apology to Nina, before continuing. "If you think that this Nina woman is an insider; I say we get to fightin'. Maybe we bust out these Pokemon they've been experimentin' on; get them topside, or maybe start a little stampede." He reached down and grasped a Pokéball, holding Andre's capsule in his hand as he looked to the others. "Any thoughts? You two ain't forced to do anythin'."

NgDL6U3.png

[spoili]Tagging: [/spoili]
[/fieldbox]

caFzFcX.png

Too lazy to edit the above one:
trainercard-result

It took a while for Tori to reach Bardney and when she did finally arrive, she realized that she had forgot where they were supposed to head. Sliding off of Luxray's back, she pet his head for a moment before walking in the direction of a pokecenter, the pokemon following close behind. She decided to do two things, the first being purchasing some pokepuffs to reward her partner, the second being to ask the nurse joy where the abandoned store they were to head to is.
While Tori was talking to Nurse Joy, she had let the rest of her pokemon team out of their balls, and treated them all to some pokepuffs, Luxray getting a slightly more extravagant one. "Thank you for your help." she said on her way out, letting her team just follow behind. After a few minutes of walking around, and somehow ending up back in front of the pokecenter, Mawile, perched on Luxray's back, began to lead the way to the abandoned building.
Once they actually made it to the building, Tori thought for a moment, assuming the others had already arrived and went in, it would probably be best for her to stand outside. This decision was based on two factors, the more prominent being that she simply didn't want to go in by herself. Her second reason was just in case anyone fled the building, so she could either stop them, or trail to see where they were heading, though she wasn't too fond of the first option, and hoped to remain unseen if such a thing were to happen.​

trainer_card___template_v1_2_by_pokemon_league-d1z423d-png.107820

With her recent jailbreak, it was unwise for Chasity to stay within the town limits, so she made the decision to head to one of the forests on the outskirts the town. She could quickly get to any town if she should need a pokecenter, and the tree's would provide decent cover if she should have any pursuers. Releasing her altaria from one of the pokeballs at her belt, she climbed onto it's back. The pokemon didn't seem to happy about this arrangement, trying to shake her off until she spoke. "Dutchess, we need to leave the city, if you assist I'll buy you something in the next town we stop at." The Altaria replied with a happy coo, before taking to the skies.
A few hours of time passed by, as Chasity set up a small campsite with the help of her Pangoro. Once she was satisfied with a small shelter made by tying smaller branches into a roof between two close tree's she let the rest of her team out of the devices holding them. "Time for some training. Bunny, consecutive thunder punches." The Lopunny seemed a bit reluctant, but as commanded began to use the move to attack Chasity, who blocked each hit with her own hands. Though she had moderate protection from the gloves she wore, it was obvious that the majority of the force was still hitting her, and while some would say such training was dangerous or reckless, Chasity believed those that relied solely on the strength of their pokemon to be weak. Her philosophy led her to often train head to head against her team, to strengthen both them and herself.​

The further in they went the more both Freya and Ari began to realize that this was no ordinary organization. Grunts couldn't do this. A group of thugs wouldn't even dream of doing something as gruesome as what they were seeing, and the more she saw of it the more it started to break Ari's heart. There was a fury inside her that was about to reach an apex, but right now as she looked in at these poor pokemon all she could feel was heartache. She felt like she shared their weakened state, these pokemon that didn't even know any better. All Ari could do was think about the lives they could of had. How would they even be able to trust in anything after what these monstrous people had done?

Freya saw the cruelty around them and it only served to disgust her. She knew all about the malice and selfishness of people and what it could drive them to do, and this was no different. Despite the suffering around them, Freya was more concerned with Ari while she looked down at her. She was starting to think this was more of a mistake by letting her come... Someone like her shouldn't bare witness to something like this...

Michello gave good points. Honestly if it wasn't for the urgency of the situation Freya would of taken the time to admire his call to action, but all she wanted was to nag one of those scientists before things got hectic. Freya had questions that demanded answers. Unfortunately, it didn't seem that Freya was going to get that chance. In spontaneous fit of emotion Ari released Pangoro from his ball, spurred on by Michello's advice to free all of these weakened pokemon. "HAMMER ARM!" Ari shouted out, not caring who heard her. Pangoro's arm glowed with a radiant energy of power before it slammed its entire weight into the glass next to the group, eliminating the barrier between the pokemon and their rescuers. Ari didn't hesitate to jump in, ignoring the scientists and moving straight to the pokemon on the floor. A Gourgeist as well as a Clefable lay at her feet as Ari bent down and touched both of them lightly... They barely moved at her touch, even then it seemed less like happiness and more like a wince as they felt Ari's touch. Suddenly she didn't think she could take a breath.

"God damnit." Freya muttered as she got to her feet, running towards the scientists who seemed to be just moments away from fleeing the scene as they looked in shock from Ari's sudden outburst.​

• Love
As the group proceeded to make their presence known in the underground facility, one such individual seemed to remain outside. Was she scared? Lost? Was it some sort of backup plan? To him in didn't really matter. Psychic visions displayed all intruders, it was a sight beyond normal sight. He saw them all clear as day, the intruders that had seen the experiments at the hands of Team Power as well as the small girl outside. The facility would soon be aware of the intruders presence and those who tried to take note of Team Power's secrets would be met with shortly, even if he knew they would be more than a match for Team Power's common grunts.

Even knowing the strength behind some of the intruders, he didn't let it concern him in the slightest. They would do as they pleased and then they would leave... And that's where he would meet them, but not before taking care of this singular lose end. Behind Tori was an instant shadow, a huge presence that loomed over her. Something that just moments ago had not been there, but in an instant appeared like a ghost. He made his daunting figure known as he spoke to the girl.

exu0GmN.png

"Your friends are inside... It would be wise of you not to join them."

Behind Tori stood a man of remarkable strength and height. He towered over the average person, almost coming close to seven feet tall. Next to him was a levitating Claydoll and Medicham. The Medicham rested on the top of Claydoll's head, glaring down at the girl as it rested its grey arm across its risen knee. Oddly enough, the fighting type pokemon was wearing a lose fitting robe. He looked more like some sort of traveling monk than a pokemon in the clothes that he wore. Even across his wrist were what appeared to be red colored prayer beads that seemed to be held together not by string, but psychic energy or concentration.​

@Ruby.

• Love
Zfv4z6Q.png

Everlyn Voronis, Champion of Seloh

Everlyn looked over to Fallon and Nina, giving them small smiles as she lead them inside to Professor Willow's Lab. She seemed to have been swarmed by Eevees, her red eyes catching sight of a man who was with her as well. She cleared her throat, and Professor Willow looked up, her glasses nearly falling off her nose as she looked to Everlyn and her friends. "Oh goodness, how wonderful to be in the company of the Champion of Seloh! Everlyn, look at all these Eevees!! Aren't they cute!?" Eve lead the way, nodding her head and said, "Of course, Eevees are always super adorable." They started to yep and cry in delight as they scurried over to Eve, Fallon, and Nina, circling them and jumping on their calves for attention. Everlyn knelt down, scratching one behind the ear before looking back up to the professor.

"Professor Willow, we are in a bit of need. Nina recently lost her pokemon due to fighting with Team Power.. And, we'd like your help to get her some pokemon she would need. I know I have caught many pokemon for your research, and now we are going to need some of those Pokemon's help so that we can take on Team Power."

Professor Willow stood up tall, pushing her glasses to her face fully now that the Eevees started to explore the rest of the lab. "Everlyn.. What your asking is dangerous for your friend... Clearly she is going to have to be a top notch trainer to take on Team Power. However, I don't have any doubt in my mind that if she is in your company, asking this request, she must be a talented Trainer. Nina, why don't you come back with me, we can go into my Pokemon Bank where I have pokemon all over the world for different research projects. I am sure we will be able to find something that will work for you."

Everlyn watched the two of them go, the pack of Eevees following them close behind. Everlyn turned to Fallon, letting out a deep breath and said, "Are you sure you want to go with me on this? I.. I know its a lot to ask, and its not exactly a coffee date or relaxing at the mansion. I just.." She reached out, taking Fallon's hand into her own, giving it a small squeeze. "I just don't want you to get hurt over something that you didn't need to." Eve had nearly forgotten that there was someone else still in the lab until Professor Willow came rushing out.

"Mister Vale!! Forgive me for ignoring you. While I was at my desk, I went ahead and sent over the payment, all you have to do is hit accept on the transaction order and everything will be set. Thank you so much for all your hard work with the Eevees!! I have work to do now! So long!" The Professor took Vale's hand and shook it a few times before quickly scurrying off, rushing back into her office so she could assist Nina as best she could.

dlLsVDc.png

Fox.png

[spoili] @GlassTrinity @LimeyPanda @Mahariel @Ruby. @Tipsy Turtle [/spoili]
OOC and Signups Found here!

Ut2ZCt.jpg

eh_abandoned_factory_by_owen_c-d7obojb.jpg

As the loud outburst sounded down the hall, the scientists quickly rose up, looking down to see a tall, tan, muscular woman charging at them. They let out a cry for help, reaching for their pokeballs to prepare for the woman with a battle. The third scientist was far enough away that he wasn't in immidate danger from the woman, but was most certainly far enough away that he could press the alarm, which made loud sirens sound all throughout the facility. A group of Team Power members ran into the room, their Pokeballs at the ready. There was 4 of them in total, plus the two scientists. It was clear that moments like this had most certainly been prepared and trained for, their reactions quick and swift to deal with the intruders.
"STOP RIGHT THERE!! Put up your hands now and don't try anything funny! If you and your friends right there take things nice and slow things just might work out alright for you."
The Team Power member was most certainly confidant in himself, and he was ready to fight if that was what the woman wanted, as was the rest of his crew. They looked back, seeing some of their experimented pokemon on the floor, but not truly caring all too much. Little did the group know that not only were there these members here... But there were more quickly making their way up the stairs in front of them. However, those that are in the hallway would notice a set of stairs that clearly lead down deeper into the facility. Taking the stairs would be leaving Freya behind to fight on her own... But it could mean safety and information for the rest of the group.
So what will the group do? Will they all stay and FIGHT against Team Power, hoping to beat them quickly to avoid the rest? Or... Will they RUN in hopes of playing it safe even if it means to leave their friend behind?
@Mahariel @GlassTrinity @LimeyPanda @Ruby.

• Love
Reactions: Teiso
Status
Not open for further replies.