The Adventures of Seloh, A Pokemon Tale IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel woke up early the next morning and looked through his notes to see what he could do. He could try to find the man who owed him the pictures, he could take his own pictures- he could try and battle the gym leaders or he could go and visit the Champion's house. He needed to do some research of the local area and often asked her if it was safe. His next destination was Gallow Ridge on his quest and he told his Talonflame to fly to the champion's house. He waited and knocked on the door, hoping someone was home. He noticed that someone else was by the door." Hi, are you also here to the champion?" He asked.

trainercard-result

@F0X and door knocking @GlassTrinity

Last edited:
caFzFcX.png

Too lazy to edit the above one:
trainercard-result

When she woke Tori was still with her espeon, though gardevoir had moved to another spot in the room. Not wanting to wake her partner, she waited until the pokemon woke on it's own, before getting up and wandering around. After feeling sufficiently awake Tori wandered over to the computer, and sent an email to an assistant at her gym, asking them to send over her pokemon. Once she had switched her team out she ventured out of the room and into the kitchen in time to hear Nina's announcement, though she had positioned herself behind Ari, watching the new person from that spot.

trainer_card___template_v1_2_by_pokemon_league-d1z423d-png.107820

Morning wasn't too far off, though Chasity did manage to fall asleep at some point in time. As soon as she woke up she wandered to the bars, and looked around to see if anyone was there. There were a few people, one of which she recognized as the person that had followed her the prior day. "I get a phone-call, do I not?" She questioned the officer, who moments later got up and brought her a phone. It was then that Chasity realized her plan was flawed, she didn't know this Professors number. "Might I ask what the number for professor Will is?" she asked, though the confused look of the officer told her she had gotten the name wrong. "Oh, I'm sorry, this regions lead professor?" that seemed to at least be correct, as the officer sighed before bringing her a phone-book. Looking up the number, and name, of the professor she hoped that the professor was at her residence, quickly dialing and hoping for an answer.

@F0X @GlassTrinity @LimeyPanda @ anyone else I missed(I'm horrid with tags, apologies)

[fieldbox=Ilus, purple, solid]It had been rather late when the woman had dropped, half dead and drowned into Everlyn's home, the nervous, tense energy slowly giving way to rest as people drifted into the many rooms around the house. Ilus himself laying out in one of her plush guest beds, tossing and turning, as was the norm, throughout the night. Morning came all too quickly, the cacophony of people in the kitchen rousing the normally heavy sleeper, sitting up with a huff, violet locks wild and untamable. Muttering, the man threw the pillow he'd been clutching in his sleep aside, freeing himself from the tangle of sheets to crawl out of bed. Far earlier than he ever had intended. Forgoing a shirt, the man slipped back into his pants, smoothing out the wrinkles in the fabric as he left the room. That was the problem with so many people in one place, there was never quiet, always so much noise. Really, the sooner this crisis was dealt with, the better. Though, as he turned into the kitchen, he supposed there were a few benefits to having some people around, an amused smirk finding his lips, trailing into the kitchen moments after Eve. Catching the tail end of Michello's complaint. "If they have, they've done you a favor, hun. Too much pizza is going to ruin your lovely physique." He purred, coming up behind the man, reaching around to gently run hands over the man's stomach. Light and teasing. "Not that you wouldn't be just as handsome with some extra padding." Removing his hands, Ilus danced away before Michello had a chance to react to his touch, glancing over his shoulder. "You may want to finish putting on your pants however. Or are you trying to distract me so?"

Blowing Everlyn a kiss as she left, the man wandered over to watch Alakezam cook, taking an offered plate as the pancakes began to be passed out. After Ari, of course. She had so dearly wanted them, after all. Breakfast passed without much fuss, everyone eventually filing into the kitchen as the smell of food woke them, making pleasant small talk as they all ate. It was some time later when Everlyn returned, along with the unannounced guest who'd shown up the night before. "Well, you don't look half as dead as you were. That's progress." He quipped, grinning as she was sat at the table. She didn't seem like the joking type, the mood in the room dipping significantly as she explained her story. How she'd been harassing Team Power, how they'd gotten the drop on her. How she'd lot her pokemon. "How very tragic..." Though he didn't sound half as sympathetic as his words suggested. "And all we have is her word to go on that she's truthful?" Ilus directed his question to Everlyn, not too keen to believe a single woman could be ambushed by the notorious group and come out mostly unscathed and still in possession of one of her pokemon. [/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though she was glad to finally be getting pancakes, the lack of pizza was still a bummer. When Eve came into the room Ari got a bit more excited, that was until she started acting all lovey dovey with her in front of Michello. She protested the moment Everlyn got her arms around her. Ari did everything to try and push and pull herself away from Eve. "God, stop jeez! You're SO embarrassing!" Ari said, grimacing Eve's way as she left the room. Luckily she could take her mind off of things with the smell of sweet pancakes.

Only after Ilus came down and teased at Michello did Ari actually even notice that he wasn't wearing pants, and as much as she enjoyed Ilus's antics... She couldn't take her eyes away from Michello's pants-less waist. Ari's cheeks got only slightly red as she finally spoke up. "S-so plain..." Luckily Alakazam had already finished cooking and started serving out food, the perfect excuse to run away from Michello's awkward pants-less situation. "OUTTA THE WAY." She said firmly as she took the first plate from Alakazam. Looking down at it though... It wasn't quite as full as she wanted. Holding the plate in hand with only two pancakes on it, she stared menacingly into Alakazam's eyes. "... More." She mouthed until Alakazam gave her another pancake. Ari's only response was even more dangerous than before. She slowly shook her head, an irritable frown across her face.

Three pancakes later Ari sat down at the table with a stack of five, pouring maple syrup all over them as well as butter. She was a little surprised to see Nina though, as well as hearing about her situation. Could Team Power really of killed those pokemon, and why was she stupid enough to think she could take on a whole bunch of them by herself? Who did she think she was, a gym leader or elite four member? Ari pondered these things as she shoveled pancakes into her mouth.

------

Freya made her way up to the front door just as someone else did. He asked something rather obvious and in return got a bit of a half hearted response. "Something like that." Freya said as she opened the door. There really wasn't a need to knock, not at this point. She didn't care if the man at the entrance followed her or not, he was the last thing on her mind. She made it just in time to see Nina and the others in the kitchen start their conversation. Freya smiled at Eve before looking over, seeing Ari eating a sizable serving of food. Ari, who had her cheeks stuffed, simply waved at her mother from across the kitchen.

Freya made her way up to the front door just as someone else did. He asked something rather obvious and in return got a bit of a half hearted response. "Something like that." Freya said as she opened the door. There really wasn't a need to knock, not at this point. She didn't care if the man at the entrance followed her or not, he was the last thing on her mind. She made it just in time to see Nina and the others in the kitchen start their conversation. Freya smiled at Eve before looking over, seeing Ari eating a sizable serving of food. Ari, who had her cheeks stuffed, simply waved at her mother from across the kitchen.
Daniel had a habit to ask the obvious, and it was something that he had tried his damn hardest to break and that was saying something. It was like shaving, he told himself that he was going to do it every day. He stared as she opened the door and he didn't feel right, but he would feel awkward if he passed up the chance to get in without some long process. He followed her in and he looked at the ground too. He looked around and wondered if he should just follow her and he decided that it was his best bet. Maybe if he did, he could ask the champion about the closed gyms and what was happening here, there was a lot of strange things and he was sure that he was right about the connections.

trainercard-result

@F0X @GlassTrinity

[fieldbox=Vale, gold, solid]It was taking longer than he would have hoped for the specific Eevees to be bred, Vale giving a deep sigh as he checked over the latest batch. Still not quite right. The Eevee must have sensed his disappointment, its ears drooping an looking downcast at its paws. "Oh no no, don't look so sad little guy." The man cooed, scratching under its chin, grinning as it brightened almost immediately at the touch. "You get to go hang out with Professor Willow, and I guarantee you'll have much more fun with her." It gave a happy cry, twirling for him before being put back in the pokeball. Really, he could probably give the family a pair of Eevees he'd already bred and they'd never realize he'd not fulfilled his promise. But it would sully his reputation if they did, and he could not afford to lose more business. Still, as he looked down to the ball containing the newest Eevee, drifting over the many more he'd acquired in such a short time. Not all of them would be able to go to Willow. Some could probably be given to other families- how much would advertising cost? -but even then, he was going to end up with a surplus. More than he had the means to care for, anyway.

Vale thought a moment, glancing towards his reciever. It had been a while since he'd heard from them. Maybe it was time to give them another call. It took a moment for him to find the number in his ledger, flipping through pages until he found the string of numbers, crossed out and rewritten a dozen times. Would this last one even work? He waited, listening as it rang, before there was a click, smile breaking over his lips. "Hello! It's been far too long since I've last heard from you. How is your research going?" His tone was friendly, light, leaning back and relaxing in his chair as he listened. "Oh? Already? I had no idea you were so far along! That's good to know. See, it just so happens that I have far too many Eevees to take care of. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking a few off my hands?" He knew they'd say yes. Who could say no to more Eevees? "Wonderful~ I'll have them ready for pick up tomorrow. Thank you so much!" The line was closed, hanging up with a small sigh. Well that was one problem taken care of. On to the next bit of business, he rolled over to his computer, typing out a brief e-mail to the Professor.

//Good Morning, Prof. Willow,

I've been hard at work, and am ready to fill your request. While I will not be available tomorrow, if you have the free time today or the day after to come fill out the necessary paper work, I will have that all ready for you. Thank you again for your patronage.

Vale Simpur//[/fieldbox]

@F0X

Zfv4z6Q.png

Everlyn Voronis, Champion of Seloh

Everlyn could hear the skepticism in her friend's voices, clearly unsure about Nina and her little speech as she came out of the room. She caught sight of herself, and she quickly flattened out her attire and fixed her hair a bit, shaking her head as she cleared her throat and walked into the room, past Nina. She felt surrounded all of a sudden, but she drew in a deep breath and nodded as she looked over her friends. "Alright, I know everyone here has every right to be worried, or unsure about Nina. I was too at first, however its clear that she wants the same things many of us to. To defeat Team Power and bring them to justice! She has told me about a base that they have, a research lab of sorts. Its in Bardney disguised as an abandoned grocery store. I want us all to go together, but Nina is going to need to visit Professor Willow to get a new Mega Stone and Bracelet for her Sharpedo. I am planning to take her there first, and anyone who would like to join me is welcome. I am sure the Professor would love all the company she can get! Along the way, I'll be looking for Pokemon to help with Nina's team. After that though, we will be heading straight for Bardney so that we can take out some of those Team Power members, as well as some of the Admins of the group, Caliber and Mora, I think? It doesn't quite matter what their names are though! So, make sure to bring your best Pokemon, and lets head out unless you have any other questions." She looked around, but then she heard some sort of explosion coming from outside, and she couldn't help but look around for a moment before heading out to see what it was.

Delphox felt bad for hurting her fellow Pokemon friends in combat, normally it wasn't so bad after sparing. However, after breaking out some Hyper Potions for her friends and giving them both a snack, they seemed rather content in just relaxing for a while. However, Delphox wasn't wanting to relax, she wanted to continue testing her power, see what all she could do! She looked around, walking about the backyard until she found this storage shed that was full of statues!! They seemed to be quite plentiful, and Everlyn probably wouldn't mind if she used some for target practice, would she? Delphox used her Psychic power to lift the statues up and onto the back lawn, setting them up quite far apart. She nodded, then jumped back and used Flamethrower on one of the statues. They were quite well made, and didn't melt to her intense flames. She nodded, then focused on Everlyn, connecting to her inner power and drawing forth the power in which she needed. She felt her energy starting to flux, and before long, she Mega-Evolved just like before! She let out a delightful cry, then focused on the statues ahead. She twirled her staff, creating a ball of fire and psychic energy, and then hurled it forward at the statue. It connected and erupted in a powerful explosion, blasting the statue into a pile of rubble. Delphox let out a delightful bark, "Del-rooo!!" as she started to channel another, though this time she focused on three of the statues at once. She sent her energy flying, and they crashed into the statues, breaking a limb off of it, but not enough to fully destroy it. She huffed, then moved with her blinding fast speed and used her staff to make a beam of psychic and fire, cutting the statue in half. She let another powerful beam fly forth, pushing her up into the air a bit as it buzzed into another two statues, melting them down into nothing.

Everlyn saw her necklace glowing, it was made of what Professor Willow hoped to be Delphox's mega stone, however, it never seemed to work. When she opened the sliding glass door open, seeing her dear friend floating in the air with fire and psychic energy flowing around her, she couldn't nearly believe her eyes. She ran outside, and Delphox turned and saw her, blinking a few times and then flattened her ears, feeling like she was going to be in quite the trouble. Eve couldn't help but look at all the rubble, knowing she had made quite the mess. She called out, "Delphox!! Get your ass down here!!" The fox Pokemon came down with what seemed to be a teleportation, standing before Everlyn with a look of "I am sorry" all over her face. Eve just shook her head however, and gave her friend a huge hug, squeezing the fox tightly and let out a small chuckle. "I am so proud of you! You've been training so hard and so well, I am glad that you finally have been able to reach into your inner core and harness the power you've been looking for. I'm proud of you Delphox." Delphox hugged Everlyn back, unable to focus on maintaining her Mega-Evolution and let it fade away, returning to her normal self and let out a cheery, "Delphrroxx!!"

Once the two had concluded their embrace, she turned to anyone that followed and said, "Well, I'll meet you all in the front courtyard! From there we can take flight and head to Anson!" She smiled, looking back up to Delpox who nodded, and the two of them were joined by Blaziken. She smiled at Eve and Delphox, and pounded her fist against her chest and showed her delight in Delphox. She stood next to Everlyn, and the three of them clenched fists, as if all together, and then Everlyn said, "Lets go!" And her two Pokemon gave out cries of battle, and the three of them headed to the front of her house where the rest of her team was waiting.

dlLsVDc.png

Fox.png

[spoili] @GlassTrinity @LimeyPanda @Mahariel @DapperDogman @Ruby. [/spoili]
OOC and Signups Found here!

clY4xzp.png
Professor Yvonne Willow

Professor Willow was busy answering email after email when her phone rang. She let out a sigh and looked to her Azumiril and asked, "Can you please get that for me! Well... I mean bring it to me that is!" She had just received an email she was really excited for, and she couldn't help but answer back right away. [spoili]Hello Vale!! Its great that you were able to complete my order! I am realy looking forward to your arrival, today will be perfectly fine, I'll be at the lab pretty much all day. See you soon! -Professor Yvonne Willow[/spoili] She took the telephone from her Pokemon and lifted it up to her ear and said, "Hello! Professor Willow speaking." She blinked a few times, waiting to hear who was on the other end. She looked back at her screen, seeing a email from Everlyn's Slowking that said, [spoili]Good morning to you dear Professor Willow. I would like to inform you that Mistress Everlyn will be arriving at your lab within the hour accompanied by some friends of hers. I thought it would be appropriate to give you a bit of foresight on the matter since having unannounced guests is never a fun predicament. That being said, please be informed that if you ever are in need of any sort of help or have a request for me or Mistress Everlyn, we will be happy to assist you in any way. -Warmest Regards, KingSlo, the Sloking[/spoili] Professor Willow couldn't help but blink a few times, but it was good information to know Everlyn and her friends were coming to visit. She remembered that she was on the phone, and she cleared her throat and asked again, "Hello? Anyone there?"

trainercard-result

[spoili]@LimeyPanda @GlassTrinity @Ruby. @Clyde @DapperDogman @Mahariel @Maxim @LuckycoolHawk9 @Neko_Green [/spoili]

Daniel had no clue what had just happened, but he really needed to talk to the champion. He couldn't exactly investigate an area where he could be killed- that would be the death of him, literally. He did have his team to defend, but Team Power was indeed powerful, so he decided to follow her to the courtyard. " Excuse me, Miss Champion, I just wanted to talk with you... if you have a moment. I was thinking about doing research- and well, wanted to know if the location was safe."

trainercard-result

@F0X

caFzFcX.png

Too lazy to edit the above one:
trainercard-result

Tori had hoped to have at least one practice bout with her team, though she was sure if nothing else her own pokemon would be decent enough for the day, even if she did have less experience with them. The explosion from outside tat caught the champion's attention, startled Tori, causing her to jump a little, before following Everlyn to see what had caused it. A small part of her was thinking Team Power might have attempted an attack on the champion's mansion, even if it was an unlikely scenario, so she was rather relieved to discover it was just Eve's delphox. At mention of flying to Anson, Tori made a mental note to speak up and ask someone else for a ride so that she wouldn't have to take longer to arrive.

trainer_card___template_v1_2_by_pokemon_league-d1z423d-png.107820

Chasity was slightly surprised when there was an actual answer on the other end, and simply stood silent for a few moments before clearing her throat and speaking up. "Hello Professor. You don't know me, but I'm a friend of Professor Rowans, and he told me to seek you out if I needed any help while visiting Seloh, and unfortunately there seems to have been a miscommunication, as I was mistakenly arrested, and was wondering if you might be able to help." She was rather straightforward, leaving out the details of how exactly she ended up in the cell, as she figured if she told the professor she had made Bunny assault an officer 'accidentally' she might not want to help.

@F0X @GlassTrinity @LimeyPanda @ everyone else I missed(I'm horrid with tags, apologies)

[fieldbox="Nina Smith, Purple, Solid"]

Nina glared at Ilus, who seemed to offer an alternate explanation for her story; that it was some sort of fantasy or lie. She felt her hand twitch down to where her Pokemon normally where, but she was quickly reminded she only had half a team; her Sharpedo, and the two Pokémon she'd grabbed from her box; her last two Pokémon. With only half a team, she'd struggle to beat anyone here. She might not respect Gym Leaders, or Elite Four, but they were normally at least somewhat talented. Another one, Rory, seemed to try and give her the harsh end of the stick, and she met him with an equally withering gaze. "Believe what you want. I'm not here to hold your hand. She believes me, that's what matters." She said, pointing towards Everlyn.

Thankfully, Everlyn was quick to explain the situation; spilling most of the beans immediately to her allies. Nina shrugged at the idea that she was now stuck with these gym leaders, but if at least half of them were competent, she stood a better chance than she'd ever had of beating down Team Power.

After Everlyn left to deal with the explosion caused by her Delphox, Nina sipped at her mug of coffee. She glanced around at the gathered Gym Leaders and Elite Four, feeling out of place amongst them all, and keeping her back to a wall. When Everlyn mentioned meeting in the courtyard, Nina stood up; downing the last of the coffee and moving to meet up with Everlyn. She stood outside the courtyard, looking at the two Fire Types that stood with Eve. She felt her a finger stroke the Pokéball of Nina, as she mentally tried to unpick the Pokémon she was looking at; already forming a battle-plan, as was her nature. She paused and mentioned out loud to Everlyn. "I do not have a flying type, may I borrow one before we leave for Ansom?"

pz9VefL.png

[spoili]Tagging: @F0X, @Rubi, @Mahariel, @DapperDogman, @GlassTrinity, @LuckycoolHawk9[/spoili]
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: F0X
[fieldbox="Michello Francis, Orange, Solid"]

Still somewhat groggy, Michello didn't have time or the presence to react to Ilus' entrance. He felt the brush of the man's fingers on his chest, chiselled as it was, and felt a shiver of surprise running up his skin; like cold air blowing on the neck. He turned around quickly, only to miss Ilus as the Poison Elite moved around behind him, standing next to the Alakazam who was dishing out food. His head turned to look at Ilus with a mix of confusion, minor embarrassment, and an awkward sort of appreciation for the strange compliment. "Uh…Thanks; I think?" In the meantime, he'd not noticed Ari's stares, and just finished pulling his trousers on in a strange silence. When offered pancakes, he politely declined and just made himself a cup of coffee. When the Alakazam looked at him, he just shook his head. "Sorry, not much into sweet things."

A while later, Michello listened to Nina and Everlyn as they explained their story separately; with the champion doing most of the explaining. It was strange that this Nina lass was doing so little speaking, all things considered. If he'd been in her situation, he'd be talking a lot more. Ilus presented a bit of conundrum when he mentioned whether the woman should be trusted, and that got Michello thinking. Would Team Power send someone like this into the Lion's Den for some reason? Could Nina just be some sort of fan-girl? The idea was plausible, but it hardly seemed fitting in either case…And why did this woman seem familiar in some way? Moving over to stand next to Ilus, the Normal-type Savant patted the Elite four's shoulder. "Well, she doesn't really get much for lying; and she knew about the Gallow Ridge incident before we told the world about it. That means she's at least somewhat legit." He said, smiling at the man as he sipped another mouthful of coffee.

Soon enough, Michello was out among the Courtyard, waiting for the rest of the Gym Leaders to be ready. He was stretching himself as he started to get hype for the fight to come. He'd brought out some heavy hitters for this match; Time to see if he still stood up to the test of time since he'd last done a Gym Challenge; Siloh excluding.

ZPJRT0f.png

[spoili]Tagging: @Mahariel, @F0X, @GlassTrinity[/spoili]
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Ilus, purple, solid]Ilus noticed the twitch of Nina's fingers down towards her pokeballs, which did very little to assuage his worries over her allegiances. If only the insinuation that she might be a spy set her off? That said to him that there was something to hide. Something she might be willing to attack him for. But she was smart enough not to do so in the presence of so many of the League's best and brightest, choosing to instead hide behind Everlyn's blind faith. "No offense to Eve, but you're a nice pair of tits, and sometimes she has a hard time being objective when dealing with a nice pair of tits. So forgive me if I don't jump to put my trust in you." He spoke, still unconvinced that Nina had anything but malicious intent. Even when Michello did his very best to try and convince him otherwise, bless his heart. The man gave a soft sigh, reaching up to pat the muscular man on his cheek. "Or she knows about Gallow Ridge because she's part of the group causing the problem. If anything, her knowledge of the whole situation worries me more."

A smile found its way to his lips despite his severe tone, softened slightly by Michello's presence. "But you let me worry about being the skeptic. If all of us were as standoffish as me, nothing would get done." He teased, giving the man a playful bump with his hip as he left the kitchen, trailing after Everlyn as she called them into the courtyard. Ilus gave her pokemon a grin before catching up beside her. "Hey, did she tell you exactly where in Bardney this lab is? Not all of us need to go with you to Anson, and it might be a good idea to have someone check out this place before we all go charging in." Just in case it was a trap, which it very well could be. It'd be better if only one of them were caught off guard. "I won't engage directly, just… see what we're getting into. And if you don't hear from me before you get things sorted with Professor Willow? Well, maybe we should reevaluate how much trust we're putting into someone we know next to nothing about."[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Vale, gold, solid]The reply from Willow came quickly, the woman obviously excited to get to work on whatever study she was planning with them. Hopefully it would be ethical. A wry smile found his lips. Of course it would be, the professor didn't seem the type of women to intentionally cause a pokemon harm. The Eevees would be in good hands. And certainly happier. Fingers flew across the keyboard of his computer, bringing up forms and release paperwork, along with the written promise he and Willow would need to sign. Vale sent them all to print, pushing up from his seat to head to his incubating room. The noise roused his sleeping Talonflame, the bird looking up with a soft cry, sounding put off it had been woken from its nap. "Sorry, but I need you to give me a ride into Anson for a delivery. We'll try to make it a quick trip, yeah?" The bird didn't seem any more enthused, but slowly raised itself out of its nest of blankets and shed feathers. The breeder gave a wide smile. "There we go, that wasn't so hard now was it?"

He ducked out of the room with a small laugh, the Talonflame shrieking its displeasure at him. Vale ignored its temper tantrum, moving to gather the Eevees to be delivered, placing the pokeballs in a large, padded case. To keep them safe for the ride ahead. The forms were placed on top of them, locked into the case. He collected his two friends from their spot on the couch, clipping them to his belt. "Alright. Ready to go?" He called, looking over his shoulder to the open door. His grumpy Talonflame ruffled its feathers, walking past him to the entrance. Vale gave a small chuckle, quickening his pace to lead the way out, quickly securing the case to the bird, climbing up on to its back. "I do really appreciate how quickly you got ready." He spoke, patting its feathered head. The Talonflame chirped, spreading its wings, giving a few stretches before taking to the sky.

The trip to Professor Willow's lab was swift one, Vale's fingers clenching handfuls of feathers as the wind rushed past them at dizzying speeds. Flying was a necessity, he knew, but he doubted he'd ever get used to the sensation. It was a blessing when they finally landed just in front on the building, the breeder stepping off on shaky legs. "Ooo… Okay. We're okay." He mumbled, taking a deep breath. Fumbling fingers began to undo the straps securing the case, stepping back. "Why don't you go find a nice perch? I'll call for you when its time to go." The Talonflame huffed, taking off to do just that,Vale putting on a smile as he entered the lab. There was an assistant there to greet him, the man quickly explaining his intentions, left to wait at the entrance as the assistant ran to confirm his story. [/fieldbox]

Both Ari and Freya followed suit when everyone went outside. Ari looked at Eve's new Delphox with the same wonder of a kid who just found all the presents the day before Christmas, while Freya seemed less interested in the transformation and more so that Eve herself seemed happy about it. Freya overheard Ilus, who's title she only recently learned, as he expressed his lack of faith towards this new woman who just so happened to show up on Everlyn's door. Even she had to admit that it was a bit to perfect considering Eve had planned on advancing on Team Power today... Then again, if this woman was a spy then that would mean one of the gym leaders or elite that were present was also a spy. A leak in information was the only possible way Nina could know enough to show up here and now if she was a mole. However, looking at everyone present Freya couldn't see anyone being keen enough to be a betrayer. Anyone except Ilus...

Freya walked over to Ilus and Michello and decided to come in on the conversation. "I didn't expect the poison type member of the Elite Four to be so..." Freya had a hard time putting it into words. Ari, however, was much more forward.

"GAY?" The girl blurted out as she ran up just in time to give her own two cents, a wide mouthed smile across her face as she waited for a much wanted reaction.

Freya sighed as she rubbed her forehead. "No, Ari. Not the word I was looking for." She said, both annoyed and embarrassed that she was responsible for this twenty some year old child.

@F0X @LimeyPanda @Mahariel

• Love
Reactions: Kye
Zfv4z6Q.png

Everlyn Voronis, Champion of Seloh

Everlyn stood in the courtyard, looking around at all her friends as they discussed the different matters that were before them. However, the first person who had gained her attention was Ilus, calling her out on her attraction to a "nice pair of tits". Her hand clenched into a fist and she quickly moved to her slender friend and wrapped him up in a headlock, quickly running her knuckles into his pretty purple hair. "OH I SEE HOW IT IS!!! Think I can't make a clear choice because she has some looks huh!? Fucking jerk!" She gave him a small shove, then she held out her hands, her eyes challenging, daring him to come at her. She shook her head and said, "No.. That isn't the case at all. Nina was clearly attacked, stripped of her pokemon, washed up onto my estate. She was battered in wounds from head to toe! I have faith that she has been honest with me. And if she hasn't, then I assure you I will be the first to strike her down as an enemy. I am not asking any of you to have faith in her, but... Have faith in me."

She let out a deep, long breath, giving Nina a look that was firm but warm in a way. She did trust the woman, that was for sure, but she wasn't oblivious to the fact that she was a woman who trusted quickly and easily. However, someone that she didn't know addressed her, a man who was asking about research? She shook her head and said, "To be honest, I don't know much about the different areas that can or cannot be researched. In my book, everywhere is a place where Team Power could pop up, and we need to take action against them. That is why we are taking the information given to go and investigate. If you're wanting to follow up on some research however, I would speak to Professor Willow in Ansen. She is your best bet for anything research related."

The Champion looked around, hearing Ilus' comment about having some go scout it out. She couldn't help but chuckle at Ari and Freya's discussion with her, and she nodded and said, "I couldn't agree more. Not everyone needs to go see Professor Willow. Nina and I need to go so that she can gain a new Mega-Bracelet and Stone, but anyone else can check around Bardney. Ilus, the location of the suspected Team Power research facility is in an abandoned grocery store on the south end of the city. It has been closed off for 'construction' for many months now, which makes sense why no one has bothered the area in the slightest. Nina said that the area Team Power uses is underground, but if you can discover where the entrances and exits are for the facility, when I arrive, we'll have a good idea of what our plan of attack should be." She walked over to her friend, pulling him in by the wrist, giving him a kiss on the cheek until she whispered, "Don't get distracted by any of the cute boys down there while I am gone."

Everlyn walked back a bit, looking around and addressing everyone around her. "Alright!! Nina and I are taking off to see Professor Willow! If anyone needs to visit her, now is the time. Otherwise, I'll meet up with you in Bardney. If ANYTHING goes wrong, text or call me the second something happens. Salamance is one of the fastest out there, and she knows the skies of Seloh better than anyone else, so we can be there in no time flat. Please, everyone be safe..." She looked to Ari and Freya, pushing away any thoughts that could be negative from her mind. She walked to Michello, placing a hand on his chest and said, "I'm counting on you, and everyone. Keep them safe." She leaned up, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek as well before walking to her Salamance who was impatiently waiting to take flight. She returned Delphox and Blaziken to their Pokeballs, and then grabbed Nina's wrist and helped her up onto Salamance. "She can carry us both. Come on, lets get going."

Once the two of them were on Salamance's back, she gave her the command to take flight, and the three of them were off. Team in tact, Nina behind her with her arms wrapped around her waist, and the wind blowing in her vivid red hair, Everlyn set forth to Ansen, ready to talk to Professor Willow and get Nina the Pokemon and items needed so that together they could put a hurt on Team Power in a big way. She was ready to get ready of these goons once and for all, and she knew with the help of her friends, she was going to be able to do just that.

As they were flying to Ansen however, she received a text message from her dear friend, Fallon. She was in Seloh after a long bit of Pokemon Contests, and was hoping to meet up with her. She quickly texted her friend back, hoping she would be willing to make a compromise. [spoili]Hey Fallon!!! Gosh its been so long! I am actually heading to Professor Willow's lab in Ansen, so I am away from home. Truth is, the crime here in Seloh has gotten way out of hand, and... Well its time I put a stop to it all. I am not doing it alone though, but I wouldn't expect you to get involved if you didn't want to. Why don't you meet me at Professor Willow's lab and I can go over more details then? If not, I'll buy you coffee next time we meet.[/spoili] She pressed "Send" letting out a deep breath and tucked her phone back into her Pocket. She turned her head to Nina and said, "We have to do this. If we don't, Team Power is never going to stop. I am sure you know that though... I hope you've put some thought into the Pokemon you're needing. I am hoping Professor Willow has the Pokemon you need so we don't have to spend time training wild Pokemon. She has lots of research projects going, so I am sure she will be able to help. Are you ready for all this Nina, are you recovered enough to go into battle again?" She let her hand move down to Nina's that was around her waist, giving it a small squeeze, hoping she was indeed up for all that was ahead.

Fox.png

[spoili] @GlassTrinity @LimeyPanda @Mahariel @DapperDogman @Ruby. @Fancy Turtle[/spoili]

Reactions: Turtle of the Tired
clY4xzp.png
Professor Yvonne Willow

Professor Willow listened closely to the person on the other line, blinking her eyes as she tried to understand what the girl's trouble was. However, she wasn't giving her all the details, and she didn't know this person one bit! She couldn't just help a criminal out of jail! Though, if another Professor was vouching for her, maybe she should help... "Yes, well... I can't really do much directly to help your situation. I will give a call to the station as soon as I can and ask Officer Jenny for the full detail of everything that is going on. I am sure that I can assure her that everything must be a misunderstanding. Until then I wish you the best of luck! Okay, bye now!" She was glad that she had ended the call when she had, because Vale the Eevee breeder was just now entering her lab. "I'm coming!" She called out from her upper level. She looked down, seeing her protective Chesnaught approaching the man.

She called out and said, "Catch!!" and her Pokemon looked up, seeing the professor jump over the rail of her upper floor and started to fall straight for the ground of the lower level. However, Chesnaught was ready, and held out his arms to catch the professor with ease. She chuckled and nodded, "Great work!!" She said, and the Pokemon cried out in delight and set the professor down. She smiled as she adjusted her glasses, looking over to Vale and said, "Well hello there!! Thank you for such a speedy fulfillment of the order I placed! They are all going to be a great help to the research I am currently working on. The DNA of Pokemon is such a fascinating and elegant thing, using the energy around them to not only use the powers we see them use, but even evolve! We have barely started scratching the surface with Pokemon Evolution even though we have discovered so many new and exciting Pokemon, the discovery of Mega-Evolution has changed nearly everything we know! Not only that, but I have gotten rumors that Pokemon are adapting constantly to the harsh conditions of other environments. I personally think that Eevee might be a key factor in understanding how those evolution work!"

The professor was clearly very enthused about her work, every work she spoke full of gleam and excitement. She nodded her head and looked down at the case where Vale had the Pokeballs of Eevees, something she was used to seeing with other breeders as well. She smiled and said, "Well, if you send me your bank information I can have my assistant transfer you the funds immediately. If you don't mind, I am going to examine the Eevees and make sure they are in tip top shape!" She reached forward, taking the case from Vale and opened it up, taking the Pokeballs and opening them one by one. She listened to their bright and cheery cries, giggling and bracing herself as a few of them started to jump on her and lick her.

Meanwhile, Vale's phone started to ring and buzz constantly, distracting the professor from the Pokemon. She turned to look at Vale and said, "If you need to accept a call, don't hesitate! I'll be here until you're ready!" Talonflame flew up, her altered coloring shined brightly in the sun as she landed on top of the research lab. She couldn't help but smile as she looked over at the other Talonflame that rested in an area not too far from her, and she felt her territorial instinct starting to kick in. Flames coated her feathers, but she fluffed herself up a bit to let them die down. Suddenly there was a huge gust of wind and the fiery bird let out a cry as a large blue and red dragon flew over head. She squawked a few times, taking flight and flying around in circles around the two. Eve and Nina had just set down, and she returned the mighty Salamance back to her Pokeball as she made her way towards the doors of the Professor's lab.

trainercard-result

[spoili]@LimeyPanda @GlassTrinity @Ruby. @Clyde @DapperDogman @Mahariel @Maxim @LuckycoolHawk9 @Fancy Turtle [/spoili]

Ut2ZCt.jpg

Mora

Caliber

Mora groaned as she sat on the chair in the research lab, watching all the different scientists run their tests over and over again. She huffed, feeling like she was baby sitting more than doing anything protective. Caliber was munching on some chips, his eyes closed as he listened to the different scientists typing on their computers, the other Team Power lackeys wandering about. He had to admit, it was odd having the operations finally finished upon him, the DNA melded with his own nearly flawlessly. Caliber was known as "Experiment 3" and the most successful of all the Team Power "main experiments". The key to his success was that they didn't go nearly as far with him as they had with others, merely melding a small bit of Lucario DNA with his own. The effects were rather promising, allowing him access to the energy around him that Pokemon used in their day lives, and altering his ears to become a bit more canine. However, he was far more human than he was pokemon unlike some of the other experiments that Team Power had created...

"UGH CALIBER I AM SO BORED!!!" Mora cried out, spinning in her chair as she complained. Caliber didn't open his eyes, just continued munching on chips until the bag was empty. Finally he opened his eyes and said, "Alright, lets go do something then. Lets go check on X 5, shall we?" Mora let out another groan, not really liking this idea, but it was better than sitting around and doing nothing. Each of the research labs all around Seloh had a different bit of work going on, and this was one of the labs in Bardney that focused on the manipulation of Human and Pokemon DNA. They headed deeper down the stairs until they reached the "fusion lab" section of the facility which went deep underground. They passed by Experiment 2 which was unfortunately a failed experiment. She was completely mute, and an exoskeleton was made in order to hold her body together after the attempt of fusing her DNA with a Muk went terribly wrong. Whenever she had to have her suit worked on, she turned into a large pile of goo on the ground until her body is shocked into place enough to take a humanoid form to put the suit back on. She looked like a mermaid while it was on, which was somewhat of a plus, right?

Caliber stopped at the glass window that held Experiment 5. A fully functional Metagross and Human fusion that seemed capable of incredible feats of strength and mental power. However, he was extremely violent, which worked out great for Team Power. He was a weapon of theirs, nothing more. However, it was starting to be a pain since he wouldn't listen to reason and would only take delight when it was engaged in combat. It was always a hardship when researchers went in to preform tests on him, normally each of them taking in a full team of Houndoom to protect them. But even with that, Experiment 5 has cleaved the heads off of three Team Power researchers because they touched him the wrong way.

Currently, he was engaged in combat with three Pokemon, a Lucario, a Gallade, and a Scafty. However even with the three of them, Experiment 5 dashed around the room, sinking his mighty metallic claws into the bodies of the pokemon relentlessly. They tried avoiding him only to be dragged back with the Psychic power Experiment 5 possessed, his claws cutting into the bodies of each Pokemon. Their blood splattered on the window as Experiment 5 made killing blows to each of the Pokemon, making Caliber nod his head. "Well.. He's doing what is expected at least." Experiment 5 breathed deeply, looking down at his bloodied metallic claws, his eyes looking down to the Pokemon he had slain. He didn't know what he was feeling, he didn't know what to think. After a moment, he let out a mighty roar of frustration, holding his clawed hands up to his head. A team of 5 went into the chamber that Experiment 5 was, each protected by a Hounddoom which was already breathing flames out of their mouths. The Experiment backed away, and the Team Power members removed the corpses of the Pokemon by commanding their Hounddooms to fetch them and drag them out. Blood smeared across the floor as the dead pokemon were dragged away, and the locks of the door engaged once everyone was out safe and sound. Caliber let out a deep breath and Mora said, "Do you think Mistress Galvonis is going to approve him for the field?" Caliber thought for a moment, then shrugged and said, "Depends on what they need done... It always depends on what is needed after all." Caliber looked over to Mora, who have him a small nod. Caliber tilted his head and said, "Come on, we should probably get a few more Pokemon on our team. We don't need to have empty slots now that we aren't hunting pokemon anymore." Mora nodded, and the two of them went to a different section of the lab where they could retrieve a few more pokemon for their team.

c__vira_by_funarie-d9r3dlo.png

zephyranthes_by_fukune-d8zi217.png

• Love
Reactions: Teiso
Daniel took a deep breath as he landed a little bits away from the lab and not close to the Salmence. All he wanted to know was if Gallows Ridge was safe, but he had instead gotten involved in flying around Seloh. He sighed and decided if he was here by the professor's place, he might as well get one or two of the new stones for some of the new pokemon he had caught. He took a deep breath and walked towards the lab, hoping he would get a chance to speak.

trainercard-result

@F0X

[fieldbox="Fallon, turquoise, Solid"]
3jgr4bc.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]A cool breeze ruffled Fallon's unruly strawberry blonde curls as she made her way down the path. The day was bright and beautiful, and it put a smile on her face to be out and about enjoying it. Humming happily, Fallon was basically dancing--Gooey at her side--down the path when her phone chirped at her.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Right on," she grinned, putting her hand out to stop Gooey as she pulled the phone out of her pocket. "I bet I know who that is." [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She won that bet. The text was from Everlyn. Fallon read it, her lips moving as she did. Then she read it again and sighed. After sliding her phone back into her pocket she turned to face Gooey with her hands on her hips and gave him a small shrug.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Looks like we've gotta turn around, bud."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Goo?" Her companion tilted his slimey head.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Everlyn's not home," Fallon explained as she turned back toward Ansen. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Goodra. Goo."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gooey fell in line next to her and they were back in Ansen quicker than you could say "Bob's your uncle".[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Her phone came back out of her pocket lickety-split and her fingers moved deftly over the screen as she typed out a message in response. [spoili] "Made it back to Ansen, we'll be at the lab in no time. Can't wait to see you again! ;)" [/spoili][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]No sooner was the message sent did her fingers set about the task of pulling up a map. Fallon chewed her bottom lip as she studied the lines and she determined the quickest path to get to the Pokemon Lab. Within moments they were on their way again.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A hop, skip and a jump later they were outside Professor Willow's lab.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fallon peered around the building, happy to see Pokemon outside as well. Her blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight, and she brought her hand up to her forehead to shield her eyes as she looked for Eve's familiar shocking red hair.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"WEEEEEE!" Fallon squealed and actually jumped with excitement when she caught sight of her. Running toward her friend, her hands flailed in the air and she called out, "Eve! Everlyn! Hay-ay!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]When she reached her, Fallon swooped her up in a hug and spun in a happy circle spewing even more sugar coated greetings and momentarily blind to the other woman. "Oh, goodness! It's been way too long. Your text said something about crime? Who's butt do I gotta kick?" [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Her whole face lit up, glowing brighter and brighter as she rambled on. She was ready to take on anything. Gooey had taken his time joining them, and looking over at him out of the corner of her eye she suddenly realized that somebody else had been walking with Everlyn. Fallon's cheeks turned pink as she turned to face the other woman. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] "I'm sorry, you must think I'm terribly rude. I'm Fallon!" She stuck her hand out, and grinned as her sky-blue gaze swept over the other woman. Her smile faded for half a second when she noticed the bandages, but she quickly recovered. "I, uh, didn't… You're hurt… I mean… I don't know what I meant actually. Sometimes I don't know when to shut up. But I'm still talking so you've probably figured that out, huh." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With a sigh, she focused on the ground. She kicked the dust ground with the toe of her boot a few times, before taking a deep breath and looking back up. "So, why don't we head inside before my foot finds its way back to my mouth, yeah?" Grabbing Gooey's Pokeball, she called for him to return and slipped inside before anybody could protest.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/fieldbox]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][spoili] @F0X @LimeyPanda [/spoili][/BCOLOR]​

Status
Not open for further replies.