Should there be a character limit?

• Yes, but really high (100+)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, smaller is better ( Maximum of 20)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuckycoolHawk9

You Are Far Too Nice, Mercy Has a Price
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Starlight City. That's it. Not Starlight Kingdom. That one is for the history books. Located on an island roughly twice the size of the combined mass of the Hawaiian islands at a halfway point between the east coast of the USA and the UK.

In ancient times, it was called Atlantis. Now, it's got other nicknames. Not all of them are repeatable in polite company. You see, reality itself is just a little... damaged around this island, and portals directly to places people call Heaven and Hell both for lack of a better word, and, well, the things who come through those portals call them that too.

That's not the only pair of portals you'll find in Starlight City. The main civic center plaza has a huge one. But, you really never know where that one is going to go, or who or what is going to come out of it. Why base your city around such a random thing? Would you rather the strange visitors from other realities show up on the outskirts of town, where if they have ill intent they have plenty of time to hatch their nefarious plans? See, I knew you'd get it.

And that was great, sort of, for awhile. Then, well, portals just started showing up all over. People appearing, disappearing, and so on. Reality just was blindfolded and handed a big handful of darts. If you get hit by one, you might get superhuman powers. You might... well disappear. The thing is, a lot of people are really tempted to take that chance. Plus, rumor has it that there's other things out there, enhancers if you will, that can amp you up as surely as that random bolt from heaven, hell, or wherever, can.

Even if you're not interested in becoming more than human, it's pretty much the best place in the world to get fame and notoriety, so there is that. Or, you might have just been born here and this crazy is the normal you know.
-Excerpt provided by @Michale CS ( Was originally used for the Starlight City clan page)

Starlight City is a easy to find city. It is a world where heroes, villains and supernatural creatures live. It borders the world of fiction and fanfiction. Come to the city, we have a school, some great attractions and have a good time! Just know that death could lurk around any corner. - Taken from a tourist who left.... It's all lies.

The IC is up!

Starlight Academy- The school Academy where students can enroll and take classes from daycare all the way up to and through college. This will consist of the dorms, the connecting bridge between dorms, classrooms, houses for the teachers and the school's boiler room and adminstration office and medical wing

Police Station- This consists of the station and the meta-human task force for the city and includes the jail.

Starlight Graveyard- This is the graveyard where there is a certain god who you can make deals with to bring your loved ones back from the dead or visit the dead.

Glistening Lake/Rainbow Forest- It is a rainbow lake and it shows you your favorite colors at certain times of day. The lake can give you powers if it deems that you are worthy. There's a guardian sprite of the lake. The forest is the area that surrounds the lake and holds the cities worst creatures

Downtown Starlight City-- This consists of the park, plaza, town hall, hospital, the hotel, orphanage, harbor, bar, resturant/ brothel, apartments and Superior Genetic Modification Industries.

Mirroredge Pantheon- This is where the gods of the city reside.

Starlight Crevice- This is where the ruins of church are. The portals to Heaven and Hell are also located there.

Shining Stars- The fancy hotel where most events are held.

The portal- This is where people from other worlds can stumble into here. (limited to 4 per person)

Arch 1 is completed.

Arch 2: Harboring Some Dark Secrets is finished.

Arch 2.5: Take me to Church is also finished.

Arch 3: Chaos at the Fall Ball is also finished.

Arch 4: The Cryptic Calm is finished

Arch 4.5: B4 is finished

Arch 5: ERROR...... ERROR.... REBOOT IN PROGRESS

Character template
(Image should be first or just below the name . I prefer real life pictures, but I will accept anime photos, hand-drawn drawings and video game photos if you can't find others)

Name:
Nickname:
Hero name: This only applies if your character is a hero.
Villain Name: This only applies if your character is a villain.
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Grade ( If they are currently a student):
Occupation ( If occupation is teacher, please also list their class):
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER):
Species :
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified.
Family:
Extra:

Canon character Sheet
Character Name:
Nickname:
Canon:
**Personality:
**Species:
**Powers:
**Abilities/Skills
History: Wiki can work here if you want.

** If the Wiki goes into great detail on these topic, I am fine with you linking them here.

Characters who may be accompanying them/known family here.

God Character Sheet
Name:
Nickname:
Alias ( Name they use when hidden amongst mortals.)
Actual Age:
Perceived Age: (How old they look)
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Occupation ( If occupation is teacher, please also list their class):
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER): Note, Godarium is the universal god killer, so make sure that this is a part of their weakness)
Pantheon they are from: ( Greek, Roman, Norse, Mirroredge ( If you pick Mirroredge, PM me to hash out what they are god of)
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified. For gods, you can also give the way the world knows their history.
Family:
Extra:
Character list for active members and characters
Matthew Ryan Harris
Zane Jackson
Eros Valentino
Nathan Stone
Ryan Thorn

Alec Jackson
Adam Daniel Robert Brandon Maxwell Knight
Steven Lasket Jr
David Amadeo
Marina Herring-Owned by York
Orion
Garett Gunn-Accompanying Nicholas as a bodyguard to the states.
Bradley Valentino
Joseph Clark
Maya Brooke

Tamara Holstead- Owned by Michale CS
Savina Daye-Owned by Michale CS
Star Butterfly-Played by Michale CS
Tyler Darkness
Brody Richards
Nanuet Mirielis Octavian-Owned by Zarko Straadi
Main NPCS
Nicholas Star- Currently in use by me. (School)
Nicholas Danny Harris Currently on a business trip to the state
Laura Brook- Free to use. ( Lake)
Julia Star- At Police station. Not in use.
Lincoln Campbell- will allow use with permission, will mostly be involved in small plotting, currently and actively in use by me. ( Superior Industries)
Michael Star- At police station
Jasper Jackson Knight
Robert Alexander Knight/Legendary
Drake Lasket
Peter Lucas Thorn ( Ethan Rodriguez)
Dorothy Robinson
NPCS that make an occasional appearance
Lucas Alexander Star( At Superior Industries)
Lucifer Diablo Junior/ Lucien Solio ( At school)
Connor Blake (Unknown-last seen at hotel)
Benjamin Baker/ Kirk Austin/Mark James/ Tobias Hoy/ Cyrus Manson ( Unknown- last at hotel)
Derek Cornine (Unknown- Unknown location last seen)
Julienne Ann Nissly- Originally owned by Kitsune, permission has been given to use as a NPC by the original owner- Free to use ( Last location was park)
Syrena Brighton- Owned originally by Little_Miss_Storm_Cloud, permission given to be restaurant NPC- currently in use by me.
Areon/ Nightfire- Owned originally owned by neobendium, NPC status granted- Not in use. ( Unknown)
The Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble- Owned by Sir Nick of Ni( NPC status granted due to their inactivity and permission via discord)- Currently back home. PM me if you would like to use.
Skylar Inkston- The Whore of Babylon ( Profile complete- currently unknown)
Lucifer Morningstar ( Profile will not be completed.)
Brandon Knight/Misfortune- Son of Adam Knight and unknown woman. God of magic and Misfortune. ( Profile complete- at water reservoir)
Chris Howard/ Chase Hunter- Kretin ( Vampire-Werewolf hybrid) (Profile complete- at superior Industries)
Max Knight- Young adult clone/replica of Robert Knight/ Legendary ( Profile complete- at superior industries)
Nathaniel Harris- "Older Brother"/ Future version of Matthew Harris (Profile complete- at superior industries)
Blake Jones/Lucky- A normal human who posses the medallion of Fortuna which grants him extreme luck... as long as he is wearing it. (Profile complete- At superior industries)
Anthony Carter- Twin Brother of Matthew Harris. Mercenary. (Profile complete)
Ryker Rodgers and Jett Rodgers- That is a secret, they are going to be sitting here for a while. ( These two will not be getting official profiles- unknown)
Gabriel Jackson- Younger brother of Alec and Zane. Member of the brotherhood of Assassins. Only member currently stationed in this area. ( Profile complete- unknown)
Bonnie and Clyde- Self-explanatory. ( I will also not be making profiles for them- Superior Industries)
Jak Thorn- Ryan's father. Alpha werewolf of his pack that Ryan is a part of. ( General information can be found on the SC album- At school)
Terra Knight- Pride camp
William Harris/ Knight- Superior Industries
"Liam Knight" ( Owned by Thuro 116 Pendragon, permission granted to use name and likeness, will be explained further in plot)- Superior Industries
Anyone who has a sheet in Medieval and Future ancestors is also fair game.

Last edited:
@chrono Okay, if you don't want anyone else to know, shoot me a PM. If not, you can discuss it here.

I will talk to you about it here

the guy I wanted to use

La Magra an ancient and powerful blood god and the patron deity of the vampire race in the Blade film series. This entity is described in vampiric lore as creating the first vampire (Drake).

This guy is more in the spiritual realm then in the physical realm needs a vessel to inhabit as without a vessel he appears as a mass of red fog or mist

I wanted to use him as the other side of the coin for drake

While drake having the perfect body

La Magra would have the mental and elemental powers

They could operate together or separate

I wanted to run this by you beforehand

I wanted to make a whole base for him a few of my own ideas added to a Canon character that wasn't explored much in the film

I will stick to the lore behind him that is already started but expand on it

I will talk to you about it here

the guy I wanted to use

La Magra an ancient and powerful blood god and the patron deity of the vampire race in the Blade film series. This entity is described in vampiric lore as creating the first vampire (Drake).

This guy is more in the spiritual realm then in the physical realm needs a vessel to inhabit as without a vessel he appears as a mass of red fog or mist

I wanted to use him as the other side of the coin for drake

While drake having the perfect body

La Magra would have the mental and elemental powers

They could operate together or separate

I wanted to run this by you beforehand

I wanted to make a whole base for him a few of my own ideas added to a Canon character that wasn't explored much in the film

I will stick to the lore behind him that is already started but expand on it

Okay, I have a few questions.
1) Will he be using Drake as a host?
2) If not, who shall be his host? Will you be making an OC to host him?
3) Do you need an OC or someone to be a host?
And lastly, 4) What specifically for mental and element powers? All of them. some of them?

1 yes for awhile then maybe at some point they separate just won't happen overnight

2 mental abilities classic vampire stuff command bats,wolves,rats , strong influence of those who share drakes blood the homines nocturnae

3 as for elements frost ,storm ,darkness

1 yes for awhile then maybe at some point they separate just won't happen overnight

2 mental abilities classic vampire stuff command bats,wolves,rats , strong influence of those who share drakes blood the homines nocturnae

3 as for elements frost ,storm ,darkness

Also, will you be treating these two as separate characters or one entity?

There will two bios but drake is dominant character
La Magra is a shadow at this point I will be doing his point of view at times in the same post

So first drake actions then La Magra will be in a separate paragraph by himself if I use him for anything that is separate from what drake did

f64b5fbce0c2c2c4e89bd1b690b60a90--comics-comic-book.jpg

Name: Harley Quinn (Harleen Quinzel)
Nickname: Harley or Harls

Harley is 5'5. She is very pale skinned with many assorted tattoos. She is strong, but doesn't look it. Harley wears a blue and red team jacket with gold trimmings. She wears a white shirt with red quarter sleeves that says "Daddy's Lil' Monster" in cursive on it. She wears blue and red sequin hot pants over fishnet tights with a black and gold belt. She also wears high heeled sneaker boots.

Personality: Loud and not at all quiet.
Weakness: Love <3
Species:
Human
Powers: None
Skillz: Wields a bat well and smashes people to death with it. She also uses a small pocket gun that is custom made for her. It came with a black arm case with gold studs on it. The gun is white with a black handle. It has her classic four-diamond symbol in gold on the end.
History: READ WIKIPEDIA!
Extra:
•Is straight
•Calls her lover "Puddin"

(Imma be this character)

Psst... don't forget to post your character sheet before you post in an In character. I'm really chill about this, but most people aren't actually. ( Also, imported this from the other thread you posted in so, you can just post it and I will approve.)

Also, @chrono, you can post your Drake post in the IC whenever you are ready. ( Or whenever you finish the other sheet)

Psst... don't forget to post your character sheet before you post in an In character. I'm really chill about this, but most people aren't actually.

Also, @chrono, you can post your Drake post in the IC whenever you are ready. ( Or whenever you finish the other sheet)
Oh okay thx!

Oh okay thx!

You are most welcome. ( You also may want to check the cs here because it is slightly different for cannons.) But otherwise, that one you posted in my other RP would work well. Also, you picked a really good time since I just reset the city.

f64b5fbce0c2c2c4e89bd1b690b60a90--comics-comic-book.jpg

Name: Harley Quinn
Species: Humans
Powers: N/A
Appearance:

-5'5
-Red and blue team jacket with gold trimming
-white shirt with red quarter sleeves that says "Daddy's Lil' Monster" on it in black cursive writing
-red and blue underwear hot pants over fishnet tights
-black belt with gold triangle buckle and gold studs
-black gun holder studded with gold; goes over shoulder
-sneaker high heels
-pale skinned
-smeared red and blue makeup
-extra tattoos
-platinum blonde hair with bubblegum pink and baby blue ends

History: (see Wikipedia and Harley Quinn Wiki)

Skillz:
-wields bat and smashes people to death with it
-uses knives
-has custom gun; small and white with black handle, has classic four-diamond Harley symbol in gold

Weakness: Love

Extras:

-straight
-calls her lover "Puddin'"

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
You are most welcome. ( You also may want to check the cs here because it is slightly different for cannons.) But otherwise, that one you posted in my other RP would work well. Also, you picked a really good time since I just reset the city.
I wrote my identification a bit different here though

I wrote my identification a bit different here though

I should have specified to put the CS sheet. That was my bad. ( Also, since it works better for aesthic purpose, Iwaku does have a deleted button under your name. )

I should have specified to put the CS sheet. That was my bad. ( Also, since it works better for aesthic purpose, Iwaku does have a deleted button under your name. )
What does that mean? I'm kinda new to the website.

What does that mean? I'm kinda new to the website.

CS is short for character sheet. Iwaku is divided into two sections for the roleplays. The OOC which consist of general chatting, character sheets/ plotting and the In character section which is the in character/ place where you roleplay. You mistakingly put the sheet in the in character section. Also, if you would like, I could help guide you around a few things and help you get the lay of the land. Generally, the delete button is used for mistakes such as character sheets in the wrong place, you double post ( posted the same post twice in a row) or just you generally want to edit the post.

CS is short for character sheet. Iwaku is divided into two sections for the roleplays. The OOC which consist of general chatting, character sheets/ plotting and the In character section which is the in character/ place where you roleplay. You mistakingly put the sheet in the in character section. Also, if you would like, I could help guide you around a few things and help you get the lay of the land. Generally, the delete button is used for mistakes such as character sheets in the wrong place, you double post ( posted the same post twice in a row) or just you generally want to edit the post.
Oh okay. Is the thread currently active or is it just you and me?

Oh okay. Is the thread currently active or is it just you and me?

This thread is currently active. SC's OOC does not get much chatter because I also have a discord for things such as plotting which is more active.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

We currently consist of @Gands, @Michale CS @chrono, @York @Thuro 116 Pendragon and @LoveandHate91.

Also, since I am listing everyone out, I do want to put in a new rule in place for posting. If we are out of combat, you shall be allotted two weeks to post before I skip over you and post an update.

If we are however are in combat/ in a fight, you shall be allotted a week before I skip over your turn.

Also, Harley, when you get a chance, please post the character sheet here ( and delete the one in the IC. Delete button is under your name, the second button there.)

This thread is currently active. SC's OOC does not get much chatter because I also have a discord for things such as plotting which is more active.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

We currently consist of @Gands, @Michale CS @chrono, @York @Thuro 116 Pendragon and @LoveandHate91.

Also, since I am listing everyone out, I do want to put in a new rule in place for posting. If we are out of combat, you shall be allotted two weeks to post before I skip over you and post an update.

If we are however are in combat/ in a fight, you shall be allotted a week before I skip over your turn.

Also, Harley, when you get a chance, please post the character sheet here ( and delete the one in the IC. Delete button is under your name, the second button there.)
That might take a while so I'm going to do it tomorrow bc I gtg

That might take a while so I'm going to do it tomorrow bc I gtg

I am cool with that. ( I might ask some staff friends to help me out with it so you don't have to worry about it.)

Hey @Harley_Quinn20045 and @LuckycoolHawk9, the sheet has been moved now and can be seen above (the time it was posted hasn't changed, so it comes before your conversation).

Have fun!