Should there be a character limit?

• Yes, but really high (100+)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, smaller is better ( Maximum of 20)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuckycoolHawk9

You Are Far Too Nice, Mercy Has a Price
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Starlight City. That's it. Not Starlight Kingdom. That one is for the history books. Located on an island roughly twice the size of the combined mass of the Hawaiian islands at a halfway point between the east coast of the USA and the UK.

In ancient times, it was called Atlantis. Now, it's got other nicknames. Not all of them are repeatable in polite company. You see, reality itself is just a little... damaged around this island, and portals directly to places people call Heaven and Hell both for lack of a better word, and, well, the things who come through those portals call them that too.

That's not the only pair of portals you'll find in Starlight City. The main civic center plaza has a huge one. But, you really never know where that one is going to go, or who or what is going to come out of it. Why base your city around such a random thing? Would you rather the strange visitors from other realities show up on the outskirts of town, where if they have ill intent they have plenty of time to hatch their nefarious plans? See, I knew you'd get it.

And that was great, sort of, for awhile. Then, well, portals just started showing up all over. People appearing, disappearing, and so on. Reality just was blindfolded and handed a big handful of darts. If you get hit by one, you might get superhuman powers. You might... well disappear. The thing is, a lot of people are really tempted to take that chance. Plus, rumor has it that there's other things out there, enhancers if you will, that can amp you up as surely as that random bolt from heaven, hell, or wherever, can.

Even if you're not interested in becoming more than human, it's pretty much the best place in the world to get fame and notoriety, so there is that. Or, you might have just been born here and this crazy is the normal you know.
-Excerpt provided by @Michale CS ( Was originally used for the Starlight City clan page)

Starlight City is a easy to find city. It is a world where heroes, villains and supernatural creatures live. It borders the world of fiction and fanfiction. Come to the city, we have a school, some great attractions and have a good time! Just know that death could lurk around any corner. - Taken from a tourist who left.... It's all lies.

The IC is up!

Starlight Academy- The school Academy where students can enroll and take classes from daycare all the way up to and through college. This will consist of the dorms, the connecting bridge between dorms, classrooms, houses for the teachers and the school's boiler room and adminstration office and medical wing

Police Station- This consists of the station and the meta-human task force for the city and includes the jail.

Starlight Graveyard- This is the graveyard where there is a certain god who you can make deals with to bring your loved ones back from the dead or visit the dead.

Glistening Lake/Rainbow Forest- It is a rainbow lake and it shows you your favorite colors at certain times of day. The lake can give you powers if it deems that you are worthy. There's a guardian sprite of the lake. The forest is the area that surrounds the lake and holds the cities worst creatures

Downtown Starlight City-- This consists of the park, plaza, town hall, hospital, the hotel, orphanage, harbor, bar, resturant/ brothel, apartments and Superior Genetic Modification Industries.

Mirroredge Pantheon- This is where the gods of the city reside.

Starlight Crevice- This is where the ruins of church are. The portals to Heaven and Hell are also located there.

Shining Stars- The fancy hotel where most events are held.

The portal- This is where people from other worlds can stumble into here. (limited to 4 per person)

Arch 1 is completed.

Arch 2: Harboring Some Dark Secrets is finished.

Arch 2.5: Take me to Church is also finished.

Arch 3: Chaos at the Fall Ball is also finished.

Arch 4: The Cryptic Calm is finished

Arch 4.5: B4 is finished

Arch 5: ERROR...... ERROR.... REBOOT IN PROGRESS

Character template
(Image should be first or just below the name . I prefer real life pictures, but I will accept anime photos, hand-drawn drawings and video game photos if you can't find others)

Name:
Nickname:
Hero name: This only applies if your character is a hero.
Villain Name: This only applies if your character is a villain.
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Grade ( If they are currently a student):
Occupation ( If occupation is teacher, please also list their class):
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER):
Species :
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified.
Family:
Extra:

Canon character Sheet
Character Name:
Nickname:
Canon:
**Personality:
**Species:
**Powers:
**Abilities/Skills
History: Wiki can work here if you want.

** If the Wiki goes into great detail on these topic, I am fine with you linking them here.

Characters who may be accompanying them/known family here.

God Character Sheet
Name:
Nickname:
Alias ( Name they use when hidden amongst mortals.)
Actual Age:
Perceived Age: (How old they look)
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Occupation ( If occupation is teacher, please also list their class):
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER): Note, Godarium is the universal god killer, so make sure that this is a part of their weakness)
Pantheon they are from: ( Greek, Roman, Norse, Mirroredge ( If you pick Mirroredge, PM me to hash out what they are god of)
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified. For gods, you can also give the way the world knows their history.
Family:
Extra:
Character list for active members and characters
Matthew Ryan Harris
Zane Jackson
Eros Valentino
Nathan Stone
Ryan Thorn

Alec Jackson
Adam Daniel Robert Brandon Maxwell Knight
Steven Lasket Jr
David Amadeo
Marina Herring-Owned by York
Orion
Garett Gunn-Accompanying Nicholas as a bodyguard to the states.
Bradley Valentino
Joseph Clark
Maya Brooke

Tamara Holstead- Owned by Michale CS
Savina Daye-Owned by Michale CS
Star Butterfly-Played by Michale CS
Tyler Darkness
Brody Richards
Nanuet Mirielis Octavian-Owned by Zarko Straadi
Main NPCS
Nicholas Star- Currently in use by me. (School)
Nicholas Danny Harris Currently on a business trip to the state
Laura Brook- Free to use. ( Lake)
Julia Star- At Police station. Not in use.
Lincoln Campbell- will allow use with permission, will mostly be involved in small plotting, currently and actively in use by me. ( Superior Industries)
Michael Star- At police station
Jasper Jackson Knight
Robert Alexander Knight/Legendary
Drake Lasket
Peter Lucas Thorn ( Ethan Rodriguez)
Dorothy Robinson
NPCS that make an occasional appearance
Lucas Alexander Star( At Superior Industries)
Lucifer Diablo Junior/ Lucien Solio ( At school)
Connor Blake (Unknown-last seen at hotel)
Benjamin Baker/ Kirk Austin/Mark James/ Tobias Hoy/ Cyrus Manson ( Unknown- last at hotel)
Derek Cornine (Unknown- Unknown location last seen)
Julienne Ann Nissly- Originally owned by Kitsune, permission has been given to use as a NPC by the original owner- Free to use ( Last location was park)
Syrena Brighton- Owned originally by Little_Miss_Storm_Cloud, permission given to be restaurant NPC- currently in use by me.
Areon/ Nightfire- Owned originally owned by neobendium, NPC status granted- Not in use. ( Unknown)
The Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble- Owned by Sir Nick of Ni( NPC status granted due to their inactivity and permission via discord)- Currently back home. PM me if you would like to use.
Skylar Inkston- The Whore of Babylon ( Profile complete- currently unknown)
Lucifer Morningstar ( Profile will not be completed.)
Brandon Knight/Misfortune- Son of Adam Knight and unknown woman. God of magic and Misfortune. ( Profile complete- at water reservoir)
Chris Howard/ Chase Hunter- Kretin ( Vampire-Werewolf hybrid) (Profile complete- at superior Industries)
Max Knight- Young adult clone/replica of Robert Knight/ Legendary ( Profile complete- at superior industries)
Nathaniel Harris- "Older Brother"/ Future version of Matthew Harris (Profile complete- at superior industries)
Blake Jones/Lucky- A normal human who posses the medallion of Fortuna which grants him extreme luck... as long as he is wearing it. (Profile complete- At superior industries)
Anthony Carter- Twin Brother of Matthew Harris. Mercenary. (Profile complete)
Ryker Rodgers and Jett Rodgers- That is a secret, they are going to be sitting here for a while. ( These two will not be getting official profiles- unknown)
Gabriel Jackson- Younger brother of Alec and Zane. Member of the brotherhood of Assassins. Only member currently stationed in this area. ( Profile complete- unknown)
Bonnie and Clyde- Self-explanatory. ( I will also not be making profiles for them- Superior Industries)
Jak Thorn- Ryan's father. Alpha werewolf of his pack that Ryan is a part of. ( General information can be found on the SC album- At school)
Terra Knight- Pride camp
William Harris/ Knight- Superior Industries
"Liam Knight" ( Owned by Thuro 116 Pendragon, permission granted to use name and likeness, will be explained further in plot)- Superior Industries
Anyone who has a sheet in Medieval and Future ancestors is also fair game.

Last edited:
So the reset has already happened? I was under the impression it was still up coming.

So the reset has already happened? I was under the impression it was still up coming.

It hasn't settled yet, but it is pretty close to it. It will officially settle when I do a GM post, but you can post pre-reset and reset posts.

So where did Kill Stroke end up.

Some places are never really described but does this place have an underground

@chrono By underground, do you mean like an underground network, sewers or area where shady stuff happens?

Canon character Sheet
Character Name:La magra
Nickname:
Canon:blade film,television series
Appearance:https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...rolling.gif/revision/latest?cb=20151113024945
**Personality: he is Arrogant and prideful but he remains within drake rightnow as drake was created to be his vessel and where his power is greatest
**Species: god
**Powers: mist form,elements of storm,frost,darkness, mind control of bat,wolf,rats, strong influence of those who share his blood
**Abilities/Skills

Possession the ability to travel between hosts

• Pagan magic is a very powerful form of magic that is strictly practiced by pagan deities. Human and other kinds of tributes and sacrifices seem to increase its potency. It seems the act of tributes is the factor, rather than worship of a deity or deities. Pagan deities have taken tributes from humans, that do not worship them
    • Accelerated Healing - La Magra has the ability to regenerate the blood and body parts, including head, of his vessel.
    • Superhuman Resilience - the vessel of La Magra possesses even greater strength and durability than regular vampires.
    • Vampiric Transformation - La Magra has the power to transform any into vampires upon contact.

• Vampiric Empowerment - La Magra also seems to increase the strength of his vessel, granting invincibility, but since his power comes from blood, he is distinctly vulnerable to EDTA and the God killing substance
History: Wiki can work here if you want.
an ancient and all-powerful blood god and the patron deity of the vampire race in the Blade film series. This entity is described in vampiric lore as creating the first vampire (Drake).
** If the Wiki goes into great detail on these topic, I am fine with you linkingthem here.

Characters who may be accompanyingthem/known family here.

Drake

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
@chrono By underground, do you mean like an underground network, sewers or area where shady stuff happens?

I'm referring to both the shady business the backroom deals that keep the balance of the cities criminal elements and the underground tunnels and sewers

I'm referring to both the shady business the backroom deals that keep the balance of the cities criminal elements and the underground tunnels and sewers

Yes, it has both. I just generally don't have characters travel there.

Also, for La magra, looks good. @chrono Just as a foot note, there is a god killing substance that exists, but it is very limited in town.

Looks like Harley Quinn is no longer with us.

Drake is still here but some of the posts are a bit confusing my character just woke up and the ship is heading into a mine field the heroes seem to be trying to disarm the mines and the villains are saying let it ride out

My main question is about what's on this boat with me is it a godslaying substance or are there a few people besides me

Kill Stroke is actually a anti hero he’s not on either side.

And my character Lilian is trying to make contact with Drake she fired a replica of the Death Moon Orb near him which can be used to talk to her without being near her.

Ok can give me a run down on her I'm not fully familiar with all the characters some I know of others not so much

She’s a summoner her CS is on page 23 and just appeared this arc.

I'm reminded of something for some reason ... a recent post brought this to my mind...

Full Name: Nathaniel Richards aka Lord Immortus

Aliases: Rama-Tut, Scarlet Centurion, Kang the Conqueror, Whisperer, Victor Timely, Victor Timely Jr. , Victor Timely III , Prime Kang, Blue Man, Blue Totem, King of Kings, Master of Men, Master of Time, Lord of the Seven Suns, Pope Immortus, Kang the Immortal.

Age: Immortus is over 70 years old chronologically, but has managed to stop his aging completely using his far-flung futuristic technology. Thus he appears to be a man in his mid-40s.
Appearance:
Lord Immortus.jpg

Personality: Megalomaniac, Narcissistic, but plays the "long game" and isn't one to rush into things, after all, he has no time limit.

Weakness: His obsession with making sure he is the ultimate version of himself, despite many versions of himself working across multiverses throughout time and space. His overconfidence in his abilities.

Species : Human (most likely)

Powers: Unaging, technological mastery of Time using 40th century technology that requires no apparent machinery - it's unknown if it is purely technology or a mutation, so listing that here.

Also, he has access to fantastic weaponry from the 40th century that he uses at various times when his plotting and scheming aren't enough to fulfill his current aims.

Abilities/ skills: Keen intellect, planner, technological master and prodigious learner, inventor, reasonable skill with various weapons, both melee and ranged.

History: Nathaniel Richards has had various incarnations over the years and each identity has its own ever expanding history. The ultimate destiny of Immortus has been seen at different times. However if these are part of a grander deception on the part of Immortus remains to be seen. The points in time that these events occur are also difficult to ascertain.

As there is only one Immortus that exists in the multiverse and it is also difficult to determine at what point in the life of Immortus that these events occurred, as such they are presented based on his apparent physical age. Growing old, Rama-Tut began seeking a way to achieve immortality and began studying the realm of Limbo and learned that it was a timeless place where he could live forever and decided to retire there to learn mastery of time.

Breaching the barrier into Limbo, Rama-Tut later reinvented himself as Immortus and began following this destiny. He soon constructed a fortress and began to study time and tried to master the realm of Limbo, and observing alternate realities and timelines, which is when Starlight City came to his attention. It seemed a perfect place to test his mastery of time, and enough of a challenge of his abilities and technology to stave off the ennui of an endless life.

Family: Matriarch of the Eyriennes (ancestor, deceased), Nathaniel Richards, Cassandra Richards, Nathaniel and Cassandra's son (ancestors); Victor von Doom (alleged ancestor); Huntara (distant relative); Reed Richards, Franklin Richards, Valeria Richards (distant relatives); Ravonna Renslayer (consort, deceased); Ramades, Marcus Immortus, Marcus Immortus (deceased) (sons); Iron Lad, Kid Immortus, Rama-Tut, Scarlet Centurion, Kang the Conqueror (temporal counterparts)

Extra: At the end of the day, he just wants to ensure that the timeline he is in has him as Immortus in it, in perpetuity. As such, he may do seemingly benevolent things to ensure the proper time stream.

Okay, this one is a hyperbole but I found it funny...

This is a compilation of his appearances in the Marvel Animated Universe:

@LuckycoolHawk9

@LuckycoolHawk9 psst-its Harley. Shh don’t tell. I’m back and imma do the same character plz. Love y’all! ~The Pomgranate